He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Twenty-Two

105K 2.1K 446
By onedirectiion_

MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

100,000+ READS ANNDD 500+ FANS? OHMYGOSH GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. DON'T EVER FORGET THAT. *points at you* Yes, you.

Chapter Twenty-Two

"Tomorrow as you all know will be when you start to present your projects," Mr. Reed, my English teacher informed us. A series of groans and moans were the response he got. He clapped his hands together and started to talk about a hyperbole.

"So, what are we going to do about Lauren?" Ava whispered to me, her eyes focused on Mr. Reed's back so she knew when to stop talking if he turned around.

I shrugged, "He said we could work on it by ourselves so I really don't know if she'll be included in the presentation."

After that, Ava and I tried to focus on the lesson. Lauren who sat a few rows in front of us kept flipping her now brown hair - which was her natural color, and not the blonde she had before - over her shoulder and sighing every now and then.

"Louis, Ava, and Victoria please stand." Mr. Reed asked us, looking down at a piece of paper before looking up at us with a big smile on his face.

Ava and I slowly stood up, and Louis stood up from his seat at the front of the room next to one of his 'followers' named Henry. I looked at Ava questioningly and I got a shrug as an answer. We turned our attention back to Mr. Reed.

"Your group will be presenting first tomorrow," Mr. Reed told us, and my heart sunk, "But will need to see me at lunch tomorrow so we can set up your presentation."

All three of us nodded before he told us we could be seated, which we did eagerly. The rest of the lesson went by fast and once the bell rang, I hastily shoved my notebook and pen into my backpack and dashed out of the door to my next lesson of the day - praying that the day would end so I could go home.

Tonight, mum was inviting Chet, his son and daughter - who were from a previous marriage - over for dinner and she expected me to be home before four so that I could help her set up for their arrival. I really didn't like Chet as much as I thought I would, but I guess if my mum is happy then I should be happy for her. But, the thing is I really wasn't as happy for her as I should have been.

Was that .. I don't know, wrong?

                                                                           ~*~

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60981839

"Victoria! I said the napkin was to be folded over like a triangle and then be put under the knife and fork!" My mum scolded me once I had come down from my bedroom from getting dressed. After I finished setting the table and cutting up greens, my mum sent me upstairs to go prepare for dinner - she also told me to wear a dress, which no one will ever see me wear again.

I had put on one of the dresses my mum bought me that I actually liked. It was a white strapless dress with some embroidered gems along the chest, and upper breast area and it flowed down to a little bit above my knees. I paired it with a creme colored cardigan, and a pair of black high heels. I added a little pink lipstick and put on some eyeliner and gray sparkle eyeshadow and I was ready to go.

I sighed, "I'm sorry mum."

She nodded and smoothed down the front of her designer Tiffany dress. It was a short sleeved dress that was turquoise blue from the chest up, then the rest of the dress was black with a slender belt across the mid torso section. She fixed her pearl necklace just in time for the doorbell to ring, the chiming echoed throughout our mansion of a house. Mum's face panicked for a a split second before she half walked, and half jogged in her stiletto high heels towards the door.  

"Chet! Welcome, welcome - come on in! My daughter Victoria is in the kitchen right now." I heard my mum say before I could hear her high heels click against our freshly polished wooden floors. She smiled at me once she entered the kitchen with Chet and his two kids trailing closely behind.

"Victoria," Chet said and outstretched his hand for me to shake it.

I smiled, "Hi Chet."

Chet turned to the two kids beside him. The girl, who looked no older than five smiled shyly at me before she hid behind her auburn colored hair. The boy, who looked to be a year or two younger than me smiled, smoothing down his curly black hair. They looked like two different kids and not brother and sister. Also, and not to mention that they didn't look a thing like their dad. Hm, maybe they looked like their mum?

"Victoria, Brianne - this is my daughter Kayley," Chet gestured to his daughter who was timidly looking down at the kitchen floor, "And this is my son Jon."

I smiled at the both of them before excusing myself and checking on the dinner that my mum had cooking. I lifted the lid of a silver pot that was on the burner of the stove to see there were noodles boiling. Looks like we're having spagehtti tonight.

                                                                             ~*~

"Jon is the captain of his high schools basketball team."

"Victoria is working her way to a professional dancer - she's just a few levels away from it."

"Jon has all A's."

"Victoria has all A's, ever since primary school."

I let my fork fall from my hand and onto my plate so it made a clinking sound which made Chet and my mum stop their bickering over both of their own children. Dinner has mostly consisted of Chet and my mum trying to compare Jon and I - and let's just say I wasn't exactly the prize winner here.

Mum sighed in annoyance and dabbed the corner of her mouth free of spagehtti sauce with a napkin before standing up and grabbing both of our plates before walking them to the kitchen. The silence was an uncomfortable silence to say the least. Chet was staring down at his food, Jon was eyeing me up and Kayley looked like she didn't have a clue to what was going on.

"Excuse me," I announced before standing up and walking into the kitchen to find my mum leaning over the sink, her hand cupping her mouth. I walked over to her slowly and put a hand onto her back as she threw up one more time. She grabbed a cup and filled it with water, gargled and them spit it out into the sink.

"You okay?" I asked her and she nodded, not looking me in the eyes.

"Victoria -- I have something I need to tell you."

I nodded, "You can tell me anything."

To Be Continued .....

HA. JUST KIDDING - Read on .. :) [I'm not THAT mean guys.]

She took a big breath before letting it out in one blow and turned to face me. A faint smile was visiable on her lips. I smiled back slowly before raising in eyebrow. Get on with it mum!

"Victoria -- I'm pregnant."

I laughed as if someone had just told the funniest joke in the world, "Okay mum now that you proved yourself worthy of making a decent joke .. what did you really want to tell me?"

My mums smiled fell of her face and she sighed, "Victoria -- I'm being serious. And also, Chet's the father."

My jaw dropped, didn't they JUST start dating?

Mum smiled dreamily, "That's why he brought his kids over today. They need to know about this too. We were planning on announcing it tonight."

                                                                          ~*~

To say this evening was uneventful was a lie.

My mum and Chet told us about her newfound pregnancy. Jon started to have a tantrum telling his dad that my mum was not my mum - which kind of was a low blow - and Kayley started to cry, saying that she wanted to go home. Chet left soon after that, apologising once again for the reactions to my now sobbing mother.

I called up Louis a few minutes ago, telling him all about my mums pregnancy and how she was sobbing uncontrollably now. He said he would be over with his mum in a few minutes since his sisters were being watched by their dad right now.

"Louis," I greeted him with a hug and he pecked my cheek before I showed Louis and his mum to my mum who was curled up on the couch, her high heels kicked off and were lying on the floor next to the couch.

"Brianne! You poor thing," Louis' mum started to console my mum, even though they've only talked to each other twice before - it seemed as if they were the best of friends. I sighed and motioned for Louis to follow me into the kitchen, which he did.

"I don't like Chet," I blurted out to Louis once we were alone in the kitchen.

He smiled sadly at me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I get it Victoria."

I stared down at my feet and shook my head, "No you don't. Your parents aren't divorced - you have an amazing family!"

"No I don't Tori. My mum and dad talk about getting a divorce all the time - and my sister drive me up the wall. Your the one with the perfect family, Tori. I don't even have an amazing life, you do."

"No, we both have an amazing life Louis." I told him and looked up at him, a smile playing on my lips.

He raised his eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Why is that?"

I shrugged, "Because you have me."

He threw his head back and laughed before looking me in the eyes, "Your right I do have you." He said before he captured my lips in a gentle, but love filled kiss. Once he pulled back I could see the sparkle in his eyes. I loved Louis, and I knew nothing could ever change that.

Well, something could change that - but I was hoping nothing ever did.

                                                                            ~*~

ATTENTION: THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON. MY GOAL IS TO FINISH IT BY THE END OF OCTOBER AND START ON A SEQUEL TO THIS. THERE WILL BE ABOUT 5 MORE CHAPTERS OR SO LEFT BEFORE I END THIS AND MOVE ONTO THE SEQUEL. :)

Okay, now that's done -- HEEY GUISEE! LONG TIME NO CHAT HUH? Hit me up sometime ;) Lol, I sound like some desperate pedo. Anyway ..

THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME TO 100,000+ READS. I COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU. THANK YOU TO THE SILENT READERS AND VOTERS WHO NEVER COMMENT OR FAN ME, I STILL APPRECIATE YOU!! 500 FANS ALSO? OHMERGOD GUYS YOU GUYS ARE JUST ABSOLUTLY AMAZING. FOR A BONUS - YOU GUYS GET A VOTE:

*100,000 Reads + 500 Fans Bonus Update: PLEASE READ* - Since I have gotten to my goal of 100,000 reads and 500 Fans I have decided to give you all a treat. I will update a chapter of one of my stories - either tonight or tomorrow. Vote on my message board for which one will be updated, comments on here does not count. Thanks guys! :)

- Cheers all, ♥

Video: PSY - Gangnam Style .. just because everyone is like obsessed with that song I really don't even like it. Sorry guys, but I just don't. So all you lovers of that song, go jam out to it on the right ----->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
29.1K 910 36
(Under Major Editing) this story contains descriptive self-mutilation, character death, alcohol abuse, drug/substance abuse, and bits of violence. (...
6.3K 264 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
50.7K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...