Forgotten

By jjmcquivey

When the rescue center known as Voltron rescues Keith from an aquarium that could care less about him, he fin... More

Chapter 1: The Aquarium
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Surprise
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: How?
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: Twilight
Chapter 8: Midnight
Chapter 9: Dawn
Chapter 10: Acquaintances
Chapter 11: Companions
Chapter 12: Friends
Chapter 13: Records
Chapter 14: Evidence
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: Signs
Chapter 17: Vigilant
Chapter 18: Awakened
Chapter 19: Revived
Chapter 20: Information
Chapter 21: Message
Chapter 22: I Can't
Chapter 23: Live Without
Chapter 24: You
Y'ALL I GOT FANART!!

Sneak Peek!

1.2K 34 2
By jjmcquivey

       Hey guys! So my next story is going to come out after I take a small time out from writing, and I just thought that you might enjoy a little sneak peek into the world of my new Klance story! Without further ado . . . Here you go!

--------------------

      Piss and Blood. Not a very unusual smell in this part of town, but a brick to the senses nonetheless. The stench of unwashed bodies didn't help the Pit's case either. The underground fighting ring, located in the worst part of the slums, was filled to the brim with blank eyed courtesans, mafia bosses, and any other sort of low life imaginable.

      Roaring came from the center of the Pit. Hundreds of gamblers cheered on, booed, and just down right screeched the two contestants down in the barred circular ditch. Many of them reeked of cheep watered down alcohol. The gamblers were overseen by many private or personal booths purchased by the higher level thugs; many of which were surrounded in wine red velvet and blood money.

      One strong punch to the jaw sent the smaller fighter crashing to the crimson stained sand. The crowd howled. The Pit was no place to find a living. But, people get desperate. I got desperate. 

---------------------

AHH! Kinda proud of that, so if you enjoyed that snippet make sure to stick around! Love you all and Stay Sweet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.3K 40
Lol, first Klance! Hope you all enjoy! Keith has been haunted since he fought with the Druid. His hand... It just healed... That wasn't a normal thin...
27K 1K 13
Lance is a carefree 11 year old always out and playing with his friends and family, in the sea enjoying life. Then, a mysterious helicopter comes and...
1.6K 49 20
Keith had always been different. He always avoided as much contact with people as possible. Even as a Paladin of Voltron, he never tried to connect w...
10.5K 357 17
She fell in love with a prince, but magic ran deep in her veins, calling out to her. Witches were hunted, chained, and burned at the stake. She was t...