❀ Blossoming // Tododeku

By seou_kou

(Complete but currently editing) He knew that he loved him, but he didn't know how to say it. He'd fallen for... More

Chapter 2: A simple glance ❀
Chapter 3: He finds out ❀
Chapter 4: The day of the trip ❀
Chapter 5: The first night after the flight ❀
A/N
Chapter 6: At the beach ❀
Chapter 7: Kiribaku? ❀
Chapter 8: Bakugo Katsuki ❀
Chapter 9: A Misplaced Piece?
Chapter 10: Should I..?
Chapter 11: Waiting for the pain to end...
Chapter 12: What if...?
Chapter 13: Home at last
Chapter 14: In class again
Chapter 15: Oh no...
A/N
A/N no. 2

Chapter 1: Prologue ❀

6.2K 181 49
By seou_kou

Todoroki knew better than to fall for someone, his father said so himself. He hurt himself so much while watching couples talk, hold hands, hug and peck each other's lips. He cries himself to sleep almost every day of the week, regretting his growing feelings for a certain boy. That's how he got into that mess...

He started coughing out flower petals along with blood, but he kept all of that a secret. He knew better but he couldn't help it. How could he not fall for the boy who saved him from himself? That was his mistake since he knew that Izuku would never notice him.

He just watched from the sidelines, coughing up petals and blood when he thought no one was looking. He didn't want them to find out and make him confess to Izuku even though he knows that his feelings aren't reciprocated. He knew that, and that's why he kept quiet all the time whenever the topic was brought up. And that's the reason why he slowly lost life as the seconds ticked by.

(Sorry for angst but this is the first chapter so yeah ╮(─▽─)╭ )
Word Count: 193

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 162 16
Midoriya was adorable. That was all Shoto Todoroki could think as he listened to the boy ramble on about training and whatever else his brain could p...
33.5K 1K 8
❝Again we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
39.4K 906 35
Izuku wakes up in the hospital, not knowing what was going on. But then it all came back to him. There is some minor swearing in this story! Proceed...
141K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]