𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘴 ✰ 𝘼𝙙𝙖�...

By nietsja

❝ That new girl has giant tits. ❞ • ❝ I'd do her. ❞ • ❝ She's basically askin' for it. ❞ About a boy fightin... More

𝙈𝙀𝙇𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙎
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

10.9K 268 84
By nietsja

"Disgusting." "Your fault." I chuckled and snuggled my face into his chest. I felt so comfterble with him. I completely forgot about everything around us. I even seemed to forget the music from the gym. Before i knew it, i was out.

I slowley opened my eyes as i was awakened by the sound of a loud vacuum cleaner. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes to take a good look at my suroundings. I was at the school library with a still sleeping Adam on the couch next to me. I looked behind me to see a very confused lady cleaning the library.

I shook Adam's shoulder and he finally woke up. "Hm?.. What time is it?.."
Adam sat down straight up aswell and grabbed his jacket that was on the couch as well.

I picked up my purse that was on the ground and grabbed my phone out of it.
"Its 6 am. We should probably be getting home. School's starting in like 2 and a half hours." Adam rubbed his eyes again and let his head drop. "Right. It's monday."

I stood up from the couch and pulled Adam up by his arms aswell. He was still half asleep. It was sort of cute.
"Shit. Isn't your dad worried where you are? I tought he was picking you up!"
I smiled and shook my head.
"Don't worry, before i passed out i texted him i would be spending the night at a friends house. He's okay."

Adam nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket, and his smile quickly faded away. "What's wrong?" He shook his head and put his phone back in his pocket. "I got 5 missed calls from my mum." I signed and grabbed Adam's hand. "You're gonna be okay."

Adam sighed and smiled at me. "Let's go." I nodded and followed him out of the school library.

————————————

"Are you sure you dont want me to come in?" I shook my head at Adam's question. As much as i wanted him to come in, he should get home. We had to be at school in 2 hours.

"I really would like that, but you have to get home. Your house is still a good 10 to 15 minute walk from mine. Plus, you don't want your dad getting more upset then he already is.." Adam looked down with a frown on his face. I could tell how upset he was about the whole incedent last night.

I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me again. "Text me as soon as you get home, okay?" Adam nodded and leaned in to kiss me. Ofcorse, i kissed him back.
I was standing on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. After what felt like forever he broke the kiss.

"See you at school, melon tits." He winked at me and turned away from me, walking away with his hands in his pockets. I was about to say something back to him, but i had to many butterflies in my stomace.

I unlocked my door and quickly went upstairs, hoping my dad wasnt awake yet. "There's the party animal." Ofcorse, he was.

"Hey, dad!" I walked towards him and gave him a quick hug. "Had fun? At who's did you spend the night?"
"Yeah, it was really fun! I slept at Aimee's. Her house is really close to the school so.." My dad smiled. Luckily he belived me cause i normally never lie to my dad.   I had to this time, doh.

"I'm gonna change real quick. I have to go to school soon." My dad nodded at me, still smiling. "Okay, pumpkin'. You don't got to hurry doh, i'll drop you off."
I smiled at my dad, gave him a kiss on the cheek and quickly made my way upstairs to change out of my dress.

I threw on my ripped jeans, Girl In Red shirt and an oversized denim jacket. After, i fell down on my bed and checked my phone.

Cockzilla:
"I'm home."

"How did it go?"

Cockzilla:
"He would'nt look at me. Just told me to get ready for school."

"Fuck."

Cockzilla:
"Yeah. That's what i tought."

"Don't worry, everything's gonna work out. I promise Adam."

Cockzilla:
"Thx Cassidey. ❤️"

I smiled and put my phone i my pocket. He made me feel so many diffrent feelings at once. I've never felt this way about anybody. I really like him.
I ran downstairs to grab my lunch and go to school.

———————————

"So.. how was the dance for you?" I was walking down the school halls with Otis, looking around the entire time for any sign of Adam. Sadly, on monday we didn't have any classes togeder.

"I called my date a house cat and now she probably hates me! What about you." I chuckled and ran a hand thru my hair. "I conforted Adam, made out with him and then fell asleep on the library couch with him. So, that." Otis's mouth dropped to the floor as he stopped in the middle of a packed hall way.

"You made out with-" "Shh!" I quickly cut him off and put a finger infront of his mouth before the whole school knew.
"It's not a big deal okay! I just.. He's nice." "Nice? Are we talking about the same person. You're talking about Adam. Groff." Otis whisper-yelled at me. I just smilled and shrug my shoulders.

"Well, he's nice to me. Meave isn't exacctaly nice go everyone either."
Otis gave me a confussed looked and i smirked and walked away. "What's that suppost to mean?!"

——————————

I sighed and let my head fall against the stone walls of the school. I've been waiting for 15 minutes since school ended for Adam to come outside. He's normally the first person to always come outside.

I decided to text him. I needed to talk to him so badly.

"Where are you??"

Cockzilla:
"Got detention w Mr Hendricks"

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in the pocket of my jacket. Ofcorse he gor detention. He's had detention every monday for the past two weeks how could i forget.

But.. He did say he had it with Mister Hendricks. Mister Hendricks loves me since i'm the only student who pretents to like his classes. Maybe if i ask him to see Adam real quick he will let me.

I ran into the empty school and searched the school halls, untill i finally say Mister Hendricks with a cup of coffee in his hand, walking thru the halls.

"Mister Hendricks!" He turned around and got a big goofy smile on his face when he saw me. "Chasidey! What can i do for you?" "Adam has detention right now right? Could i see him please? He still had my history text book and i really need it back right now."

"Oh, sure. He's in music room B. He's there cleaning it up with your friend Eric."
I didn't even think before i sprinted to music room B. Poor, Eric. As much as i liked Adam i knew he was either going to kill Eric or humiliate him some more.

"Leave it man! What's wrong with you?!"
I heard Eric's yelling from across the hall and i started running even harder. I needed to pull Adam away from him before Adam really hurted Eric.

The yelling stopped and i assumed for the worse. I finally got to music room B and swinged the doors open.
"Adam-" I quickly shutted my mouth. When i opened the doors i was greeted by Adam laying untop of Eric, kissing him.

"Chassidey, wait- I can-" I turned away from them and made my way towards the exit of the school with my eyes beginning to fill with tears. Ofcorse i wasn't speacial to him. Ofcorse not. Why, Eric? Why of all the people he had to kiss did it have to be my only fucking friend?!

I felt someone grab my arm and spun me around. I was greeted by a brightly red faced Adam. "Chassidey i-it's not what you think. I'm not-" "What, Adam? You're not gay? You're not bi? I would'nt care if you're either of those things. What i care about is that i tought you tought i was special. Do you really think i'm some slag that just makes out with anyone just like everyone says i am?! Well i'm not. I liked you! I tought you did too. Guess i was wrong."

I turned my back at him and walked trough the school exit. I heard Adam yelling for me but i did'nt turn around. I could'nt stand to look at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 839 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
3.1K 83 43
lots of differnet character x reader one-shot/images Gif series - tv programs - movies - actors/ actresses - game characters and more I don't usuall...
2.5K 615 30
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 contains some content and sensitive material 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀...
77.9K 2.1K 19
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦? ✮ ✮ ✮ niccolo rossi x fem!oc baby: season 1-3