Beyond The Stage

By Siasheart

"How did you burn water?" Jin looks ready to fight when he sees the melted pot and a black sticky substance o... More

First Author's Note
Her World Begins
Traveling
The First Hour
Being Watched
Traveling with my Stalker
The Day Before
200 Readers!!!
Stadium Lights
I'm What Now?
Looking For Her
Quick Escape
Change of Plans
Where Did She Go?
The Flight Home
Family Reunion
Dead Ends
Distractions
Chaos
Finding Her
Caught With Her
Convincing
Making Plans
All About Her
Busy in Korea
What Is Her Secret?
Her Miracle
Cake and Whip
She Can Do What?
The First Visit
House Warming
Change of Heart
Kiss and Make Up
The Concert?
Yes, A Concert
One Problem at a Time
Uncertain
Best Friends
Precursor
Ah, Young Love
Hugs and Hellos
Terrifying
Out of the Shell
Something New Every Day
Gossiping
Only Human
Check Up and Check Out
Better than Planned
A New Dawn, A New Day, A New Life
The Flight Home 2 (aka Hotel)
Dorm Meeting
Recoup Day
First Day Jitters
Stronger Than Us
Bad Apples
Catching Up
Puppy Dog Eyes
Staying the Night?
Sweet like SUGA
The Courage to

Meeting Her

18.1K 711 133
By Siasheart

Jungkook's POV

In front of the bathroom, we all talk about who is going to give her the clothes. Actually, we argue about it.

"I should do it, because I'm the only one who can't cover my bond with a jacket." Taehyung motions to his hand, where the soul string begins. It doesn't go far before crossing the wall.

"You could just put your hands behind your back, I just found out about her, you knew you had a soulmate." Jimin argues.

"Exactly why I should go in, because I've been waiting this long to meet her." I argue back.

"I should go because my worldwide handsome face is shining brighter than usual. And I'm the oldest." Jin states.

"But I want to go..." Hosoek says.

"Shut up." Yoongi says in a low tone that makes everyone listen. "Jungkook will go." Yes! "He has to wear sunglasses, which will attract more attention since we are inside, therefore, he will go. Taehyung can put his hands behind him against the wall, and the rest of you can cover your bonds with jackets. If I go inside, I would melt the floor more, which could put her in danger, and Namjoon needs to stay out here to tell us what is happening and how she feels."

We all pause at how much he thought this through. Go Yoongi.

"Great idea, here." Namjoon hands me the clothes. I smile. I'm about to meet my soulmate. Through a stall, but still.
I walk in. We have enough time because Jimin came up with an excuse, so that no one will come in.
I'm extremely nervous, and it isn't because I am in a woman's restroom, it's because the person that I've been waiting for years for, is a few feet away from me.

There is no noise at all. "Hello?" I say in English.

"Jungkook?" A feminine voice says.

My heart skips a beat. "Yeah, yeah." I laugh, extremely happy right now. I have a soulmate. "It's Jungkook."

"Hi."

"Hi." I mimic her. A few seconds go by, before I remember what I was in there for. "Ah, here. I have... clothes." I've never wanted to know English more in my life.

I hand her the clothes over the stall door. I see her fingers reach up to grab them, her nails are natural, trimmed to be square shaped. I amaze myself by how much I can pay attention to small details like that after seeing just four of her fingers. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I will go.. now." I speak low.

As I start to leave, I hear a nervous, "Okay."

I'm in trouble. One awkward conversation later and I'm in love. This damn bond. I open the door, where they all are waiting for me to tell them what happened.

"Jungkook, that was so awkward." Namjoon cringes.

"Did she tell you her name?" Hoseok asks.

"No, but she knew it was me. Hyung, can you talk to her?" I ask Namjoon, recalling her saying my name.

"Sort of." He starts.

"She speaks Korean?" Jin urges.

"Not exactly. I can feel her ideas and emotions. I know what she's thinking, but it's not in a language." Namjoon describes. The small hope that everyone, including me, had is gone.

"Sorry guys."

I have to say I'm jealous. Not only can he feel her thoughts, but he can speak English too. I should've spent more time learning English.

While I am sulking, a woman comes up to use the restroom, before stopping when she sees us. Everyone gets into position. I look down and put my hands in my pockets as Jin does the same. Taehyung puts his hands behind his back and presses up against the wall. Yoongi stands in front of the black spot where he was standing before, and Hoseok and Namjoon do nothing and say nothing.

Jimin uses the excuse he came up with, "I'm sorry, but a woman told us that the plumbing isn't working properly, so we are waiting here while she gets a custodial worker."

"Oh sorry. I'll go to a different one." She bows and walks off.

When she rounds the corner, we act normal again. "How long do we have to do this?" I urge, annoyed. Shouldn't the effects have worn off by now? I want to see my soulmate.

Hoseok answers my thoughts, "Our effects should be gone by now."
"I don't know about you guys, but my skin is still glowing. Though, it is glowing slower." Jin voices.

I look at my hands. The streaks are still there but they are darker than before. All of our bonds are calming down. "Yoongi, are you still burning?" Namjoon asks.

Yoongi steps away from the new black spot he created, "Yea, but I'm not melting the floor anymore." It's true, there is no indent this time in the shape of his feet, just a surface burn.

"I can't feel her thoughts as well." Namjoon says a little dejected.

"So the lady was wrong. Because the bond should have completely stopped by now. " I determine.

"It doesn't matter, at least they are stopping." Yoongi says.

As he says that, the bathroom door clicks open. A beautiful girl with dreamy features walks out. She is clearly not Korean, with mostly dark brown, slighty wavy hair that barely changes shades and deep blue eyes the color of sapphire, no, more beautiful than that. The majority of her eye around the iris is a reddish-pink color from the bond. Her skin is lightly tanned despite the red lines, and her face is perfectly proportional, with wide eyes, small but full lips, and a small nose that has the tiniest upturn at the end.

This girl will be the end of me.

♡♡♡

Alexis's POV

I open the bathroom door and walk out into freaking BTS themselves. This is not good for the heart.

They all stare at me weirdly. I close the door behind me before twirling my index fingers nervously. The dim soul string moves with my fingers.

"Hi." I greet in Korean as I gather up a little bit of courage to look them in the eye, one-by-one. "I'm... your soulmate."

"You can speak Korean?" Jimin inquires.

"Yes." I answer. No one knows what to say, this is just like the bathroom.

After a few tense seconds, I hear, "You're beautiful."

Out of shock I look up and catch eyes with Hoseok. He was talking about me? After he says that, everything goes into motion again. Taehyung comes up to me and hugs me tightly, as if I was the most important thing in the world, which absolutely shocks me.

Of course I am attracted to them and have feelings for them, but I felt like that before I became their soulmate. I don't think they could feel so strongly about me after having just met me. As Taehyung is hugging me, all of them tell me and ask me things.

"Where are you from?"

"I can't believe you are here."

"How old are you?"

"What's your name?"

"Are you okay?"

"What is your favorite food?"

"If anyone saw anything, I'll kill them."

That last comment was to himself, I think. "Everyone!" Namjoon quiets them all. Taehyung stops hugging me, but his arm remains around my waist. I can't comprehend life right now. "She can't answer anything if everyone keeps asking her questions." He looks at me, "I hope you aren't overwhelmed, they are just excited." Nothing overwhelming about this at all, just seven hot as f* worldwide famous soulmates. Totally fine. "I hope we'll be able to talk one on-... well, seven on one." He corrects himself.

I calm down a little bit. After all, these are the boys I will forever be tied to. "Of course." I look at all of them and smile. "My name's Alexis."

They all smile back with genuine happiness, even Yoongi. Jungkook comes up and takes my hand, walking me back to the studio, I would assume.

"Hey not fair!"

"If I have to take it slow, so do you, get your-" Jin censors himself, "butt back here."

Jungkook sticks out his tongue at them and runs, pulling me behind him. We hear yelling in the back, but he ignores it, the smartass.

What a troublemaker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10.8K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
390K 23.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
54.9K 1.8K 44
This story is about Polyamorous relationship. Polyamorous relationship means to have open intimate or romantic relationship with more than one person...
690K 31.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...