What I See In You (BWWM)

By AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

24

5.9K 237 104
By AyitiCheri_26

I gave Mrs. Ran my paper and was about to leave class until she called my name. I turned around and walked back up to her desk.

"Is there an issue?" I asked.

"No no dear, I just have a request of some sort." She smiled. I threw my head back and sighed.

"Don't worry, your not tutoring anyone else." She laughed.

"Thank goodness. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"So you know there are 2 ski trips this year, the first one being in December before the holidays and the second one in late January." She said. I nodded my head.

"I was wondering if you had any interest in going?" She asked.

"Oh.."

"I know what your thinking, you can't stand the cold and you probably don't even know how to ski."

"Actually I actually think that sounds cool. Well the one in December, since January gets a bit icy and stormy." I said.

"Wonderful! I actually expected a much different respond." She laughed.

"A lot of people would have." I shrugged and laughed along.

"So your interested?" She asked.

"Sure I guess."

"Fantastic! Here's the form, get that in as early as possible since there won't be much room for everyone."

"How many people can go?" I asked.

"For now the number is at 200 and if we could get more buses we'll raise the number."

"Geez, the whole school would probably want to go." I said.

"Yeah, which is why we divided the trips with freshman's and sophomore together in different days from the junior and seniors."

"That won't be too bad, I can't imagine going with a bunch of freshmans." I said.

"Remember to bring it in as soon as possible or you'll lose a spot." She said.

"I will."

"Have a nice day." She called out.

"You too." I said as I walked out. I folded the form and slipped it in my bag.

I went upstairs to my locker. I stopped my tracks when I saw Darius leaning against my locker while looking down at his phone.

Our relationship is confusing me. It seems like he really likes me but he never mentions it. I myself don't mention it since I don't want it to get awkward.

I walked up to him and he stood out of the way.

"You missed class." I said.

"I really wish I cared but that's almost impossible." He said.

"I guess my tutoring classes was a waste." I said as I closed my locker shut. He grab my hips making me face him.

"Nah, it was all worth it." He smiled. I smiled back which quickly faded.

"Whats wrong?" He asked as we began walking down the hallway.

"I just don't get it." I said.

"You don't get what?"

"What your doing. I feel as though I'm getting played."

He stopped walking and stopped infront of me.

"Who told you that?" He said angrily.

"No one did, it's how I feel."

"If you were getting played then I wouldn't be talking to you right now." He said. I adjusted my bag on my back and looked down.

"So how do you truly feel about me?" I asked as I looked up at him. He stepped closer and grabbed one of my hands.

His eyes were lighter than usual. Every time I looked at him he'll got more beautiful with his glowing olive clear skin and perfect white teeth.

"I think your amazing and I feel much more than a kiss." He said. I swallowed my saliva and nodded.

"And I really like you." He said and smiled.

My phone rang but I didn't look away from him.

"So your not going to answer?" He said.

"It's probably just Iyan waiting outside." I sighed.

"Wait what about you?" He said.

"What about me?"

"Do you feel the same?"

"Well whenever I think about you I get butterflies, whenever your around my heart beats fast, and when your gone your stuck on my mind, so what do you think?" I said.

He leaned in and placed his fingers on my chin.

"I think I should take you out." He said.

"The two of us?"

"Along with your beauty." He winked then walked off.

"Be ready by 7." He called out.

I stood there frozen watching him disappear out the door.

After a couple of seconds I left the school and met up with Iyan near my car.

"I was this close to riding with Diamond instead of you." She rolled her eyes and leaned off the car.

I unlocked the car and we both got in.

"Where were you anyways?" She asked as she put on her seatbelt.

"Mrs. Ran wanted to talk to me." I said.

"For almost 20 minutes?"

"Yeah." I started the engine.

"Or was it Darius?" She said. I began driving not responding.

"Of course it was him and of course you wouldn't tell me because for someone reason I'm not close enough for you to tell me everything." She said.

"I was going to tell you, just not currently."

"Right." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok sorry. As my best friend I should tell you everything." I sighed.

"True. But are you afraid of my opinion or something?"

"I guess, I just don't want to make about me all the time." I said.

"I don't care if it's always about you. It's not like I have a life to make it about me." She said.

"Iyan your literally about to be in a movie, which I don't understand why you didn't tell me."

"Who told you that?" She looked at me.

"I overheard my mom and yours on the phone."

"I wanted to surprise you with that." She said.

"It was a surprise, when did you audition?" I asked.

"We'll talk about it later." She said. I looked at her and nodded.

I picked up Justine and we headed home. I was headed to my door but I quickly stopped Iyan.

"I forgot to tell you, I think I have a date later." I said. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran towards to her house.

"Where you going?!" I yelled after her.

"To get the makeup!" She yelled before closing the door.

I laughed and shook my head. I went inside and kicked off my shoes. My dad was in the living room talking on the phone. He looked very concerned and sad. Justine was trying to get his attention.

"Alright bye." He said the hung up.

"Hey dad, everything okay?" I asked.

"Dad I want to go to the movies." She begged.

"Justine not now, go change." He demanded. She pouted her lips and ran upstairs.

"I was on the phone with your sister." He said.

"You were?" I said in shock. He nodded his head and sighed.

"How did you come in contact with her?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me everything?" He said.

"Tell you what?"

"What you were about to do with Tim, you know how much trouble you could get in."

"I know but-"

"I'm disappointed in you, all along you wouldn't say one word to me and your mom about Kim, all along you knew everything." He said.

"Not exactly, I didn't know where she was."

"But you knew who she was with, or where she was going, and the fact that she's pregnant."

"Wait I thought you knew that."

"You thought wrong." He sat down on the couch and I sat behind him.

"I'm sorry dad, I wasn't trying to bring you guys in it cause I knew you guys would've gotten the police involved."

"The police would've brought your sister home and arrest whoever was involved. If you told us sooner she would've been home by now."

"I know." I looked down.

"Look Desiree, I know you care about your sister like we all do and want her home, but you can't think that you can handle everything."

"Sorry dad." I looked at him.

"It's okay, just don't keep things away from us."

"Does mom know?"

"Tim told us everything the day before." He said. I looked down and nodded.

"Oh hi Mr. Marshell." We look up seeing Iyan standing at the hall smiling.

"How are Iyan?"

"I'm great thanks for asking." She smiled.

"Well I'll leave you two." He patted my back and left the room.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just about the Kim situation." I sighed.

"Oh, how'd that go?"

"He was upset I didn't tell him about the pregnancy and other things." I said.

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"I guess I was thinking I could handle it myself." I shrugged.

We both went upstairs and in my room.

"How does it feel having your room back?" She asked as she set her stuff on my bed.

"Like a relief. I have my own space again." I said as I laid on my bed.

"Although, I do miss Justine's company." I said.

"Well I brought as much things that you need as possible." She said.

"I don't even know where we're going." I laughed.

"You still need to look hot."

"Or not, he's coming all the way at 7, why do I need to get ready now?"

"Your not getting ready now of course, you just need the talk." She said as she texted away on her phone.

"Who you texting?"

"Crystal, she's coming in a few." She said.

"Wait what do you mean about the talk." I said.

"You'll see." She smirked.

About 10 minutes later a knock came at our door. Crystal walked in smiling with a duffle bag.

"Hola." She said.

"Whats with the body bag?" I asked.

"It's for you love, I heard you have a date later."

"She does, and she needs the talk before she goes." Iyan said.

"Alright what is the talk?" I said.

"Well the talk consisted of 5 rules." Crystal said.

"Rule number one being to act like a woman, meaning you don't open the door, he does." Iyan said.

"Also he compliments you first and basically does everything first while you act like a cute lady." Crystal said.

"That shouldn't even be a rule because that's natural behaviour." I said.

"True. Going to rule number 2, make sure he has his full attention on you. If you catch him glimpse at someone else, leave. But I don't think that'll happen." Crystal said.

"Rule number 3. Don't get too personal with him him. If he mentions it then let him but since it's the first date, it should be about getting to know each other outside of any issues. That includes the Kim situation." Iyan said.

"Got it, although I know better not to talk about that." I said.

"It's still a rule." She shrugged.

"Number four is to be honest." Crystal said.

"And number 5 is to obviously be yourself." Iyan said.

"We know these rules aren't necessary but it's a reminder." Crystal said.

"What time is it?" I said.

"It's almost 6 so let's start now." Iyan said. I groaned and slipped off my head.

"Why can't I just go like this?"

"Are you trying to get dumped?" Crystal said.

"We're not even together."

"Yet." She said.

"Go wash your face while we wait for you." Iyan said.

I went to my bathroom and quickly washed off the previous make off. I patted my face clean and walked back in my room.

I applied moisturizer to moisten my face. Crystal began applying makeup on, she was giving me a natural look but with a glow.

Iyan was figuring out what I should wear.

"This is cute." She said as she held up a dress.

"Nah, she'll freeze in that." Crystal said.

"How about this?" She held up a black dress.

"I'm not a hooker Iyan." I said.

"Ugh." She flipped through the clothes scattered on my bed.

"This is nice." She held up a brown plain dress.

"It is, if she's going to church." Crystal said.

"What about that one." I said.

I picked up a black long sleeve turtle neck shirt with jeans.

"Not bad." Iyan said.

I changed into the outfit which fitted perfectly.

"Once he sees this body, he'll go head over toes." Crystal said.

"Seriously Des, how do you get so thick?" Iyan said.

"Same method you do." I laughed. She rolled her eyes.

I lined my hair in a high bun and put on my boots.

"Smell is everything you need." Iyan said as she sprayed a bunch of body spray on me.

"You look hot as always." Crystal smiled.

"Thanks to us." Iyan said.

(Outfit only-Not her body!!!)

"Oh he texted you." Crystal said as she held my phone.

"What'd he say?"

"He'll be here in 5."

I looked in the mirror admiring my outfit. I grabbed my handbag and slipped my phone inside.

"We're going be at my place." Iyan said as she grabbed her bag.

"Have fun chicka." Crystal hugged me and they both left.

I sighed and made my way downstairs. I went to my dad in his office who was being occupied by Justine.

"Dad can I go out with a friend?" I said.

"Well your already dressed so."

"Is that a yes?"

"Go enjoy yourself baby." He said. I smiled and left.

I wonder how tonight was gonna go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 148 17
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
581 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
The Tie By Saurony

General Fiction

7.3K 349 25
Life after marriage wasn't turning out how Monica expected it to be. With her dreams not panning out the way she hoped they would, she gets involved...
14K 850 18
Passion is a high spirited girl from New Orleans who is very outgoing. Loves to twerk and all kinds of ratchet but in a good way. Justin is a guy who...