Joke Time ;)

By towardsthestart

If you're ready to laugh your ass off, right this way! More

Joke Time ;)
Deadly Fruit
Urinalysis
Pudding Surprise
Name That Flavour
The Tattoo
The Hypnotist Accident
The Gambler
Wishing Cliff
Golf
Brothers
Fucked
A Blonde And Two Horses
Love Dress:
Boy or Girl?
Navy Satisfactions:
Chuck:
Flying:
Guys in a Forest:
Blondes:
Flowers:
Semen Sample:
Hungry Monkey:
Ding Dong Ditch:
Little Johnny Likes to Gamble:
100 KM:
Duck Stepping:
Doctors Appointment:
The Card Game:
A Penis Study:
Where did you come from?:
What is that?:
Elephant Muscles:
Smoking:
A Fathers Pain:
Three Men in Hell:
The Growler:
Caught Speeding:
Do you have a dirty mind?
Do you want to watch or do you want a watch?
Blood Donations
Bye, Mum
Some More Jokes: I know I skipped numbers xD
Just A Letter...
Blonde Jokes:
Funny Comebacks
Untitled Part 48
Alligators & Bars
Three Reasons

Gay Sons

1.8K 47 6
By towardsthestart

Four men went golfing together one day; three headed to the first tee and one went into the club house to take care of the bill. The three men started talking, bragging about their sons. The first man told the others, “My son is a home builder and he’s so successful that he gave a friend a new home – for free.”

The second man said, “My son was a car salesman and now he owns a multi-line dealership. He’’s so successful that he gave a friend two Cadillacs.”

The third man, not wanting to be outdone bragged, “My son is a stock broker and he’s doing so well that he gave his friend an entire stock portfolio.”

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes of taking care of business. The first man mentioned, “We were just talking about our sons. How is yours doing?” The fourth man replied, “Well, my son, Chiko, is gay and a hairdresser. I’m not totally thrilled about it, but he must be good because his last three boyfriends gave him a house, two cars, and a stock portfolio.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
4.6K 146 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
46K 799 100
Some twice memes because why the hell not! Start: 6/22/22 End: 7/12/22
7.7K 51 73
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...