WANT // B.E

Bởi billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... Xem Thêm

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{15}

7.4K 186 682
Bởi billieachess

^ Hope's Outfit

A/N hi surprise im updating rn bc reading your comments make me happy

Billie's POV
Monday, November 9th

"Alexis!" I whisper yelled as I pulled Lexi around the corner and into the janitor's closet.

"Hold up, who the fuck just- Billie? What the fuck?" She questioned, confusion all over her face.

"Chill out. I just need to talk to you real quick." I explained.

She sighed. "So you pull me into a fucking janitor's closet? Is it really this important?" She sassed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes it's this important!" I yelled, covering my mouth after. "Ugh, sorry. I'm just stressed."

She raised an eyebrow. "You? Billie Eilish? What could you possibly be stressed about?"

I sent her a glare. "Just because I'm the top of the school, doesn't mean I don't get stressed. Hell, what am I saying? I don't get stressed out! Except over this, of fucking course!"

"And what exactly is this, may I ask?"

I smiled. "Glad you asked! Hope."

She simply just smirked. "You're stressed over Hope? As in my best friend Hope?"

I started pacing around. Well, I tried to pace around as best as I could in this tiny ass janitor's closet. "Yes, as in your best friend Hope." I mocked.

She chuckled. "And why exactly are you stressed over her?"

I sighed, coming to a stop. "Because I don't know if... I don't think... I don't think she likes me." I admitted sadly.

"God, Billie. She looks at you like you hung the moon and the stars in the sky! Yes, she fucking likes you!"

I looked up at her. "Really?"

She sighed, chuckling. "Yes! And you look at her the same way!" She stopped for a moment before her face lit up into a huge grin. "Wait! You're gonna..?" She trailed off.

I felt my face heat up. I started twisting one of my rings around my finger.

"Oh my God! Yes! Fucking finally!" She said, now literally jumping up in down.

"Aye, calm down." I said.

"I'm sorry, but I've been waiting for this since... since I found out that you two were hanging out!" She exclaimed.

"Bro, really?" She nodded her head.

"Okay, so tell me everything!"

I sighed, continuing to twist my ring around my finger. "Well... I don't know. I just think that I really like her. She's sweet, caring, funny... just perfect, you know? Fuck, I'm being so soft." I cursed myself. I fucking hate being soft, but this bitch always makes me soft.

She smiled. "That's so cute!"

I cringed. "Ew, don't call me cute again."

She giggled and poked my sides. "Billie Eilish is a cute little softie!" She sang.

"Aye, just because you're Hope's best friend, doesn't mean I won't throw hands." I growled.

She threw her hands up, surrendering. "Okay, bitch. Damn. Anyways, what's your plans?"

"Well, I was thinking I'd take her out on a date or something and then ask her... to be my girlfriend." I explained.

"Cu-" I sent her a glare, which cut her off. "Cool. That's cool. She'd like that."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Now, go get her tiger."

I cringed once again. "Okay, really. Change your vocabulary, dude. It's sickening."

She laughed a little. "Whatever. Now, if you don't mind me, I'm going to go to enjoy my free period. I'm supposed to be meeting up with this really cute guy!" She giggled, leaving the janitor's closet afterwards. Oh?

I shook it off before exiting the closet myself. It was fourth period, meaning that I had US History with Hope.

I walked into the classroom, which was unlocked for whatever reason. I quickly found Hope and smirked as I did. I had already seen her several times today, but damn did she look good in that outfit. Especially her ass, goddamn.

I walked over to her and slumped down in my seat beside her. "Wassup, mamas?"

"Nothing. Just absolutely fucking bored. We have to copy everything from page two hundred fifty to page two hundred fifty-four! What kinda bullshit is this?" She huffed. She said it a little loudly, which caused several kids to look back and glare at her. I sent them a glare back though, which made them turn back around and go back to whatever the fuck they were doing.

"Just don't do it then." I shrugged.

"Billie, it's a class work grade for each one of them and then a test grade for all of them as a whole! I can't afford to (love someone who isn't dying by mistake lmaoo sorry I had to! Alright I'll stop now) miss these! And you can't either, so I suggest you get to work."

"Feisty little mama. Thats hot as fuck." I smirked. She hit my shoulder playfully, smiling.

"I'm being for real, Eilish. You need to get to work." She said, pulling out the textbook from under my desk and plopping it down in front of me.

"You should call me Eilish more. It's sexy as hell."

She groaned. "Damn, is everything I do today sexy and hot?"

"Yes, actually. Everything you do everyday is sexy and hot."

She shook her head. "Of course." She said as she placed a few pieces of paper in front of me as well. "I don't have any more pencils so you're gonna have to get your own."

I chuckled at her as she continued to copy the text out of her textbook. I turned to the kid beside me. "Aye, give me a pencil."

"This is my last one."

"Does it look like I give a shit?" I glared.

He groaned but threw the pencil to me. "Best watch the fucking attitude, homeboy."

I turned back to face my book and was about to get started, but noticed that Hope was snickering you herself.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing. You're just hot when you get all demanding and shit." She shrugged.

"Oh, word?"

She laughed. "Damn, right."

I just chuckled as I started to get to work on copying down what the text book said but threw my pencil down in frustration after about ten minutes. "I don't wanna do this shit! My hand hurts!"

"Chill out. Mine does too, but you don't see me complaining." Hope snickered.

I groaned. "Whatever."

I was going to start back to copying it down but I decided that now would be as great a time as any other.

"Hope, can I ask you something?" I turned to her, already starting to twist the rings on my fingers.

She dropped her pencil and turned to face me. "Yeah, sure."

"Do you wanna... will you go on a date... with me this Saturday?" I said, nervously.

I watched as a huge grin came across her face, making my heart flutter. "Yes, I'd love to."

I sighed. Thank God.

"Umm... what would I wear?" She muttered, more to herself than anyone else.

"Something warm and cute. Nothing fancy or anything." I mumbled.

She nodded her head, a smile still on her face. This went a lot better than I expected.

-

I pulled into the driveway and saw Finneas's car parked in it. Of fucking course he's here. The one time I needed him not to be here.

I parked my car and walked inside. "Finneas, I'm stealing your girlfriend for a little bit!" I yelled through the house, making my way through the house, where I knew they would be.

"Billie?"

"Claudia!" I smiled as I wrapped the girl in a hug.

"Go away, twerp. I'm trying to hangout with my girlfriend." Finneas grumbled.

"And like I said, I'm stealing her for a little bit." I said as I flipped Finneas off. "So Claudia, do you think you could help me with something?"

"Sure thing!" She smiled as we walked into the living room. We sat down on the couch. "What do you need help with?"

"Well, I need help... planning a date. For this Saturday."

She smiled and clapped her hands excitedly. "Yay! Wait, you're planning a date? Oh, is it for that girl you keep talking about? You know, you still have to introduce me to her!"

I felt my face heat up and I looked down. "Yeah, her. So you can help me, right?"

"Yes! What was you thinking? A movie date at the theater and a dinner? A picnic at the park? What're we feeling?"

I cringed. "Those both sound disgusting and cliché. No, I wanna do something original, you know?"

She nodded her head. "Okay, I get you."

We continued bouncing ideas off each other for a little bit. After about an hour, I was getting hungry.

"Finneas! Quite being useless and go get me some Taco Bell!" I yelled, even though we was sitting on a chair about ten feet in front of me.

"Give me your card then." He said, holding out his hand.

"No."

"Then I'm not getting you anything." He grumbled. "I'll just get me and Claudia something."

"Why can't you just use your card?"

"Because its my money! Pay for your own food, you bum!"

"I am not a bum! It's just that knowing you, you'd probably use my card to buy your food as well!" I glared.

"I would never do that! Hell, you're the one who does that! Don't think I don't notice it, Billie." He argued.

"Guys, I think you should just chill out." Claudia said quietly.

I groaned and pulled my card out of my phone case, tossing it to Finneas. "Fine. But I will be checking my account later because I know how much my food costs!"

He sighed and got up, placing a quick kiss on Claudia's lips and leaving. I won't ever admit it to anyone, but they're really cute together. Okay, fuck, I've got to stop with all this soft shit.

Claudia and I continued to think of ideas for the date until we finally decided on one. I really liked this idea and I hope that Hope does too!

-
Hope's POV
Tuesday, November 10th

"Okay, I've got something to say!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together, and pacing around in front of the people that were sat on my bed.

I had called Lexi, Kaiden, Devon, and Jaelyn over to my house after school today.

"Yes, we know this. Otherwise, you wouldn't have told us 'get your asses over here right now or I'm going to kick your asses to hell and back.'" Kaiden recited.

I felt my face flush. Billie's vocabulary is starting to rub off on me. "Yes... um, anyways! I'm freaking out!"

"And why might that be?" Dev asked. Jaelyn was sat close to him, her head resting on his shoulder. Cute.

"Because Billie asked me out on a date!" I explained. Everybody gasped. Well, almost everybody. Everybody but Alexis gasped. That's odd.

"Right? I'm nervous as shit. What if I say the wrong shit or embarrass myself and she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore?"

Lexi laughed. "Bro, chill out. You'll be fine. When is it anyways?"

"This Saturday."

"Well that's plenty of time to prepare yourself for it then." Jaelyn said hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said as I sat on my bottom bed where Kaiden was also sat. I put my head in his lap.

"I don't know. I'm just really nervous." I sighed.

Kaiden ran his hand through my hair, making me relax. "You'll be fine. Just be yourself and you'll be all good, alright?"

I nodded my head. "Well that's all I called you here for. You can go home if you want or stay here. I don't mind."

"I've gotta get home but I'll see you guys tomorrow." Alexis said, getting up from her spot on my bed.

"Yeah, me too."

"Same."

"Me as well."

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow then." I gave them each a hug and walked them to the door, watching as they left.

I walked back inside and went to the kitchen. I walked behind Josh and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

"Hugging you."

"Why?"

"Because, I feel like I never see you anymore. I miss you." I admitted.

He turned in the hug and wrapped his arms around me as well, resting his chin on top of my head. "I love you, lil sis."

"I love you too, Josh."

A/N The last little bit is so wholesome and cute omg 🥺 Lmaoo anyways, I hope you enjoyed that chapter! See you next chapter!

Words:
2098

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52.3K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
309K 7.9K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
444K 12.8K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
138K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...