Blue Lagoon - Inho x Hyunuk OS

By kittykattiii

Hyunuk is not the type of guy to enjoy partying and bars and when he finally goes out with a friend who leave... More

๐Ÿน

89 9 4
By kittykattiii

Happy 2nd anniversary IN2IT! 💖

I empty my third shot in one go because I have nothing better to do since my companion left me for someone else right after we entered the bar. Usually I never go to bars hence I don't enjoy myself very much at this place but I think it's way to early to go home. The whole evening would have been a waste of time. Might as well try some good drinks.

Before I can order another one and and drink my way through the whole menu, a small guy is approaching me. "Hello!", he says loud and cheerfully. He doesn't give me a chance to answer his kind greeting, instead he directly asks a very interesting question: "Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Sure, why not?", my brain, dizzy from the alcohol, says. But one step after the other... "Shouldn't we kiss first?", I suggest.

He nods enthusiastically. On closer inspection he's not that small, he just appears like that because I'm sitting on the high bar stool. As soon as I slide down, we are almost at eye level. I gently grab his neck and look at his beautiful lips for a moment before I press mine on them. They are wonderfully soft and fit perfectly against my own as we move them in a balanced harmony.

I didn't expect anything like this to happen to me here. Maybe I should go to bars more often? Or even take the guy home with me? Normally I wouldn't do this but we seem to match so perfectly. The whole world is a wonderful place right now.

The massive amount of alcohol starts to kick in and makes me forget that I surely will regret everything my head starts to imagine with this guy. We should stop but his lips feel and taste so good!

After finally breaking the kiss I notice his eyes. His gaze is restless and something about his appearance is odd.

"What is your name?", I ask.

"Inho."

"I am Hyunuk."

"I know", he smugly says. Because of the special shape of his mouth the corners of lips are constantly pointing upwards even when he is not smiling. But he smiles a lot.

"Oh? Why?"

"I know you from uni... I liked you for a long time," he says with a beaming smile. If he had a clear mind, he certainly wouldn't tell me that so openly. This is alerting and makes me sober up within a second.

"And why are you telling me this now?"

"I don't know... I feel so brave today and the others also said that I should do it." That doesn't sound good. "It was a good idea, wasn't it? You even kissed me..."

"Sure, you're cute, Inho."

Like a little child who's just getting chocolate, he's happy about the compliment and bounces back and forth on his feet. Suddenly I feel the urgent need to protect this man.

"Come with me, please."

"Will you sleep with me now?"

"Not here... just come with me." I take him by the hand and lead him to the toilets where the lighting is better. Expectantly he looks back and forth between me and one of the cabins. No, I won't have sex with him in the toilet now and also never ever. Public toilets are disgusting.

Under the neon tube on the mirror above the sink I take a deep look into his eyes. They're so dark, the pupils are barely visible, but I look at them him closely and notice that the pupils are only the size of a pinhead. I pull out my phone and light them with my flashlight. He blinks irritated but the pupils do not change, not even after I turn off the bright light again. That is not normal.

"What did you take, Inho?"

"Take?" he unsuspectingly asks and continues to smile at me brightly. If he himself doesn't know whether he has taken drugs, someone else must have given them to him.

"What have you been drinking?

"Weeeeell... uuuhm... a Coke... and three shots... and a drink that was all blue and tingling on the tongue and so strangely bitter...", he enumerates. Blue and bitter doesn't sound good at all because the only intense blue cocktail I saw on the menu - named Blue Lagoon - should be squeaky sweet. Now that I can hear Inhos voice better thanks to the lack of background music, I also notice that he speaks very unclearly.

"Who are you here with?"

"With people from uni..."

"Let's go."

"But we wanted to-," he begins to protest and stretches out his hands to me. He puts on a look that would probably be very seductive if he had a clear mind and I wasn't worried. Now he just kinda stares and makes a duck face with his puffy big lips.

"We're going to my house, okay?"

"Do you like me so much that you want to take me with you right away?", he giggles.

"Well, yes... I like you", I answer and that's the truth. "So, are you coming with me?"

He nods and lets me guide him out of the sanitary area. It scares me a little scared how he follows me without thinking twice. The best thing to do is to put him into bed and let him come down from the stuff that intoxicates him. In this condition it would be very dangerous to leave him to himself.

"I have to get my stuff", he informs me so I escort him to a table where a bunch of annoyingly looking young people are sitting.

"Heyyy," Inho shouts and grabs his jacket, "I'm going home with him now!"

"Lol, what kind of an asshole are you?" a blonde girl whose face is so heavily painted with make-up that you could think she wears a mask asks. Did she really just say lol?

"Everyone knows that you don't take advantage of anyone in such a condition," she hypocritically adds. I have a strong need to show her my stinky finger, even though such behaviour is not my style at all. Instead, I immediatley flip out and grab her by the collar of her top which sits so loose that I almost undress her unintentionally. To be well dressed is something fundamentally different. Anxiously she looks up at me.

"So you are the ones who put him on drugs? Interesting." Seeing my devious, angry smile, she gets even more scared, just like the other people at the table. Only Inho doesn't notice anything and still smiles.

"Stay away from him", I growl with a deep, threatening voice. Then I let her go, so that she plops back onto her chair with a disturbed expression on her face. I don't shot a single glance at the others. I grab Inhos hand and pull him away from them. They are very bad company for him.

"Are they your friends?", I ask him as soon as we get out of the bar.

"I don't know yet. I know some of them from uni, but today was the first time I went out with them when they invited me."

"Promise me that you will get out of their way. They're not good for you."

"Well, if you say so. I promise you!" It makes me feel sick how easily he gives me that promise. Who knows what could have happened if he came across the wrong people? Well, he already went out with the wrong people. Hopefully he will remember tomorrow what he promised me.

In the tram he leans against my shoulder and almost falls asleep. He looks really cute when he's tired.

Inho can hardly keep his eyes open on our way home. I take off his trousers and somehow manage to tuck him in. I skip brushing my teeth, even though I surely will regret it tomorrow. As soon as I lie down next to him, he snuggles up to me. "You wanted to sleep with me," he mumbles.

"We are both tired... so let's cuddle, okay? We can still do that tomorrow," I tell him.

"But..." Deeply he yawns. Before he can say anything else, I firmly hold him in my arms.

"Sleep well, Inho."

"You too, Hyunuk."

He clings on me tightly, so I can feel his boner poking my thigh. It's good that he is nowhere near my crotch and therefore doesn't notice that I'm aroused, too, otherwise he might successfully try to seduce me.

At night I wake up because something is moving next to me. Normally I'm alone in my bed, which is why I turn around in confusion before I remember that I took Inho home with me. In the semi-dark room I see a tear rolling down his cheek.

"What's up, Inho?"

"I'm cold and everything hurts so much..."

I get closer and take him in my arms. His shirt is completely soked from his sweat. "Give me a minute. I'll take care of it." Quickly I get up and get him a new shirt. He trembles as I change his clothes.

"Do you need anything else? Some water?"

At first he shakes his head but then turns into a nod. I get him a glass of water, which he fastly downs. Then I firmly cuddle him and share my body heat to make him stop freezing.

"Thank you... you're so gentle and warm," he whispers. I just hum in agreement and fall asleep again soon.

Next time I wake up it's morning already. Inho lies half on top of me and looks at me as soon as I move. He looks like he's done with his life and with everything else.

"Good morning. How are you?", I softly inquire.

"Fucked." At least he's honest. "Well, not literally but everything hurts, the head, the back, the stomach..." The corners of his mouth twitch upwards. "But it's a great experience to wake up hungover next to ones crush!"

"So you remember everything?", I ask him in an amused tone.

"Too much... God, it's so embarassing what I told you... What the hell did they put into my drink??"

"I didn't ask but I hope you'll take better care of your glass in the future and won't make friends with them."

"I guarantee you! I promised you, remember?"

"Good." I am pleased. "But with me?"

"Huh? No? I don't want to be friends with you!"

Perplexed I look at him. Now I feel very upset.

"I want to flirt with you," he explains, "but I have to get back in shape first."

Smiling, I look at him. "But you don't have to try very hard... I already like you."

Inhos eyes widen in surprise. "Really?"

"Didn't I tell you yesterday that I like you and also think you're sweet?", I ask with a grin.

"Mhh... I might remember but I wasn't really concious back then."

"Okay. Do you also remember the kisses?"

He frowns while he thinks hard. "Did we have more than one??"

I lean over and place a soft kiss on his soft lips. "Now we did."

Shyly he smiles and lowers his gaze. To embarass him even more, I say with a wink: "Sex can wait until you are back in shape."

He rolls his eyes and puts his hands in front of his face. "That was so embarrassing! If you hadn't hugged me until just now, I'd probably have run away sneakily because I'm so ashamed!"

"I thought it was cute. You don't have to worry about it. I'm glad that you're still there. And I'm also very happy that you went home with me and not with someone with evil intensions... that could have ended really badly."

Inho gives me a grateful smile. "I think that's really awesome of you. I mean, that you didn't take advantage of my condition and even helped me." Thoughtfully he looks me straight in the eye. "When I go out in the future, will you be at my side?"

"Not only when you go out. I can always be at your side if you want me to."

Inho seems very pleased and moves closer. "Yes, I want that!"

"But we can also go out", I suggest.

"Just the two of us? Like... on a date?"

"Yes!"

Happily he smiles and I gently stroke his cheek. Looks like I finally met someone I'm able to fall in love with. So, after all it was a good decision to go to this bar yesterday.

Please always keep an eye on your drink when you go out.

I changed some things in this story because they didn't go as well in English as in German or they simply needed additional info, but now the ending (last 3 sentences) sounds kinda cheesy... what do you think? 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
479K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...