The Mysterious Girl (One Piec...

Por Nouis_Horanson2319

(Short Summary) ... Mais

N/A (Edited)
Profile (Edited)
The Past (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
N/A
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Easter special
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
N/A: New Book coming soon!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Christmas Special ๐ŸŒฒ
Chapter 43
N/A
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Luffy's Birthday (Special) ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
New Book Coming!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hiatus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
What Story To Add Next?๐Ÿค”
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (TimeSkip)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 40

3K 97 6
Por Nouis_Horanson2319

Mizuki's POV

'Mizuki'

I groaned as I started to wake up. I looked around to see I'm in the all white room.

"Thank goodness your awake!"I hear a small squeak. I slowly sit up and looked to see Chopper all bandaged up as well as myself.

"Eh what happened?"I ask him as he comes closer and hands me a cup of water which I gulped down.

"You fell unconscious from loss blood, I think your opponent had a blade in their shoe"Chopper said as he pointed to bandaged side. "Although this other one looks like it's been done awhile back"

"Another one"I mutter. I then looked at my other see it scarred from when fighting those fishmen. "At least I'm awake thanks doctor Chopper"

"You bastard saying nice words aren't gonna get you anywhere with me!"Chopper says doing his silly dance. I shook my head at that.

"Can I get up and shower then?"I asked and he nods.

I sighed as I had gone into the bathroom and showered. I feel the water heat wrap over me like a warm blanket.

My mind went to one person that felt just like this warm blanket.

"Ace I miss you"I whispered. Afterwards I got out and dressed in new clothes. It was simple and comfortable. I put my boots on and took my staff and sword.

-

"MIZUKI!!"Nami shouts tackling me into a hug. "I was so worried"

"Mizu-swan!"I hear as another pair grabbed me. I chuckled.

"Glad to see me too"I say as they pulled away. "How's it going?"

"Good good, Luffy kicked Enel's almighty ass"Usopp says.

"Thank god that guy is nothing but a creep"I say. "Trying to make me his wife...can you imagine that?!"

"Definitely not!"Sanji shouts in disbelief. "I'm not gonna let man marry you...but me!"

I frowned thinking of Ace. This is gonna be interesting when they find out.

"Sanji!"I whined. His attention turned to me with heart eyes.

"Yes Mizu-swan my love!"He says making me cringe on the inside.

"I'm hungry"I say with a pout.

"Don't worry I'll whip up anything for you, no need to frown"Sanji says.

"Oi get me some meat!"I hear Luffy shout.

"And booze"Zoro says as well.

"Shut up Baka!"They start to bicker.

"Cut it out!"I shout punching their head. "I'll make food myself then"

"No I got it!"Sanji says running off to the kitchen. I sighed.

"Men"I mutter as I decided to go for a walk and I had found Robin looking at a wall with some writing in a different language. "Hello"

Robin gasped abit and turned to look at me before giving me a soft smile. "Your finally awake miss Avatar"

"I am"I say with a smirk before walking to the big wall of gibberish writing. "What's that?"

"This is a Poneglyph, there's a lot of these hidden around the world that have a hidden message"Robin explains. I nod looking up at it.

"What does it say?"I asked.

"Nothing really interesting on it to tell"Robin says with a small smile. I looked to the wall beside it with similar writing.

"What's with that one?"I asked pointing to the small writing and her eyes widened.

"Impossible"She whispered. "Come on let's meet up with the others." I shrugged.

"Aight"I say following along. To where Sanji had just prepared food.

"Ah! Robin-swan and Mizu-swan!"Sanji swooned seeing us. I sat down at the table as Captain and Zoro had already occupied to their orders.

"Hi again"I say with a smile. I started to eat some apples and took the big bowl of purple grapes. I stood and made a chair out of clouds and jumped on.

"Woah! Cool!"Luffy says as I slowly ate grapes as I laid on my soft, makeshift beach chair.

"Can I join you Miss Avatar?"Robin asked. I made one just for her as she sits beside me and reads as we both relax. "This is so nice"

"Hmm I might get a tan"I say sitting up and taking my shirt off and laid back. Not noticing the chef swooning. I sighed laying back as I get the grapes.

I feel someone jump on me and I looked to see Chopper who cuddled up in my arms. I smiled at that. Robin would grab a few grapes.

"Wait we're Nami-san?"Sanji asked.

"She's gone shopping"Robin says.

"Hoy I'm back!"Nami says as she comes over and sees us. "Oh me too!"

"Eh?"I asked confused and she suggested to the cloud chairs Robin and I we were on. I did as she asked and the three of us sat there sunbathing as the boys did as they pleased.

-

"Aww do we have to leave?"I asked Nami with a pout.

"Yes we need to get off the clouds and back to the seas"Nami says.

"Boo"I say as I helped put the treasure we all found away. I grabbed my fair share and hid it in my room.

"All done"Usopp says as we were finally finally finished.

"See ya Conis my love!"Sanji shouts as we were finally leaving as we drifted off to the exist.

"Wait guys!"They truly to yell but it was too late we were already falling. Apart from the others losing their soul I was calm since I'm used to flying.

We all used something to keep us from flying off. That was when the Octopus we got from skypiea inflated and stopped us from falling straight down.

I hear a squawk and I looked to see my hawk on the rail all scared. Whom I tend to forget is with me.

Tch why must they bother me now I have to look after a damn hawk. Though I had no choice but to bring it with me. I just hope they don't send another one.

"What a fall"I say as we all relaxed and Nami went off to protect the treasure. I don't know why but I felt really tired and I closed my eyes into darkness.

-

I woke up as I feel the ship rock meaning we've landed on the sea again.

"Guys"I say as I see none of my crew insight. Weird

I froze hearing multiple footsteps and I snuck away and hid just as they the people walked on deck. I peaked seeing Marines.

Then I paused looking up at the giant base. Meaning this is a base for Marines that Nami told me.

"Shit"I say then I hear a Squawk and I looked to see they have my bird.

"This is weirdly cool"One says. I held my hand up and started to control the soldier that held it.

"What the?!"Another says as I controlled the blood of the soldier. The Hawk flew away to me.

"Get out of here now"I whispered and it flew elsewhere.

"Someone's here!"I then hear and I quickly jumped in the water to the bottom as I looked to see multiple heads look to where I originally was.

I used the water around me and swim towards the base. I got in and snicking into a room that had uniforms in here.

I quickly put the clothes on. I cursed for not bringing my staff. I peaked through the hallway as I fixed my hat.

"Oi you get back to the others"A big soldier says as I give him a salute.

"I'm sorry I'm new here could you take me to my team"I say kindly. The Marine soldier paused before blushing.

"Anything for you beautiful"He says reminding me of Sanji. He escorted me to like a dungeon and showed me a few cells. "These are the new prisoners we had captured from the ship that landed on our base"

The two figures looked up and my eyes widened a bit. The two had the same expression.

"Your job is to watch them...where's your gun?" A different guy asked sceptical. I blinked.

"This beautiful lady is new sir"The one I met not long ago says.

"Oh well take his"The guy with a big cloak that says Admiral. I took the gun.

"Hmm"I say I concentrated on making an earthquake in the other room.

"What was that?"they say and before they could react any further I used the handle of the big gun and swung it at there heads.

"Oi!"I hear and I looked to see other soldier pointing their guns at me. Ahh shit.

"Idiot"I hear Usopp and Zoro.

"Shut up!"I shout flushed. The soldiers lined up and fired. I held my hands up making them shriek as I stopped it.

"Damn it a devil fruit user!"They shout as I smirked twirling my fingers around and they turned the other way to them.

"Hehe"I cackle as I let them fly carelessly killing the soldiers.

"Who's the idiot now idiots"I say turning to Zoro and Usopp with a glare. I walked to the cage crossing my arms.

"Forgive us! Please let us out!"Usopp shouts.

"O-She's in here!"Another soldier shouts.

"Shit shit shit"I say. Breaking the cage and the boys ran with me.

"Sanji! Luffy!"Usopp shouts as we ran into them on the way.

"Oh who's this beautiful woman you brought along?!"Sanji swoons.

"Sanji!"I shout glaring at him as he blinked realising it was me.

"Oh Mizu-swan when did you get here?"Sanji says making me punch him in the gut.

We came to an opening with Marines waited in formation.

"We can take em"I say getting into my fighting stance. But before I could I was pushed to the ground. I looked up to see Luffy like a balloon.

"You idiot!"I shout but I wasn't the only one to say it.

"Shishishi my bad"Luffy says sheepishly as I huffed getting up.

That was when smoke grenades were tossed and I closed my eyes.

"Here!"I hear Usopp and I was tossed some goggles which I used.

I smirked seeing all the advantages I had against them.

I inhale before blowing fire out from my mouth making the smoke and flames to conduct and I hear screams and cries of my enemies.

I jumped out of the smoke into a bigger crowd of men. Not before clawing my fingers into the ground (like someone lol) the metal engaged with me and a heap of spikes shot up, badly injuring them.

"She's one dangerous woman"They cry and I smirk.

"Oi don't steal all of them!"Zoro shouts run after me to get the rest of the Marines.

I smirked as they were all defeated and I looked to see our ship in the impound.

I was too caught up on fighting that I didn't see Nami and Chopper here.

"Let's get out of here!!!"Luffy shouts. Before I can react I felt something push against my back sending me and others to Merry. My feet tripped over the rail and I roll on the deck to the other rail upside down. I looked upside down to see Zoro getting the worse.

"Luffy!!!"Everyone yelled.

"Shishishi sorry"My stupid Captain says.

————————————————-

Thanks for the wait I hope y'all liked the Halloween Special, makes me sad that I can't trick or treat anymore, I'm getting older 😤🤦🏻‍♀️

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

3K 85 10
๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Ž,๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ 3 ๏ฟฝ...
22.3K 288 24
alright here the basics you dont join the crew until dressrosa everything before is your adventure with the crew your the eldest out of sabo ace and...
5.5K 118 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...
35.4K 382 29
Description Neglected by his family for his younger siblings Nemma and Mito naruto has only a few friends and tho he loves them so so much...