Start Over

De LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 2

6.6K 147 120
De LilumGrave

Yûsuke's POV:

I was at my room doing my homework when I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Come in" I replied.

It was my youngest brother, Yoshito.

"Yoshito. Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, I'm just bored" he responded and jumped to my bed.

I rolled my eyes and continued with my homework.

"What are you doing?" he asked me all of a sudden.

"Homework" I answered.

"That's boring" he protested.

"Yoshito, if you're going to distract me, please leave" I requested him.

"But I'm bored!" he whimpered.

"Hey guys" Ryu entered my room without an invitation, "what's up?"

"Where you were?" I asked him.

"At the skate park" he replied to me and leaned on my bed.

I was going to protest but my brothers started talking to each other.

"Mom is cooking spaghetti and meatballs for dinner" Ryu told Yoshito.

"Yummy!" he licked his lips.

"Yeah. Dad is also bringing a chocolate cake" Ryu added.

"Yay! A cake!" Yoshito celebrated as he raised his fists, causing him to fall out of bed, "I'm okay!"

"Boys, dinner is ready!" we heard mom, who was downstairs.

My two brothers rushed to the dinning room and I calmly followed them. When I arrived they were already at their seats waiting for mom to set the table. I decided to help her and she thanked me. Our mom was brunette with brown eyes and tanned skinned. She was really beautiful and we loved her more than anything in this world. She was the best mom we could ever ask for, even tho we can't remember most of our childhood. Suddenly, our father arrived too with a chocolate cake on his right hand. I saw him kiss our mother with great love. Dad was pale, blonde and had green eyes. Unlike mom, he was really tall and tough. He was a great dad. He was comprehensive, supportive, but mostly amorous.

I saw him get near my brothers to play with Ryu's hair and grab Yoshito's cheek. Then, he walked to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. He smiled to me, and so I did. Mom picked up the cake and put it in the fridge. We took our seats around the table to eat all together like a big family.

"So, tell us. How was your first day at school, boys?" dad asked us when he finished up his food.

"It was okay" Ryu shrugged.

"It was very boring" Yoshito protested.

"So typical of you two" dad laughed.

"What about you, Yûsuke?" mom asked me now.

"It was fine. I like it" I answered.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetheart. I know it's hard for you, boys, to start going to school when you were homeschooled your entire life but I assure you is for your own good" mom told us with a comforting smile.

"We know it, mom! Don't worry about us!" Yoshito replied.

Our parents sighed with relief while smiling at each other. I suppose they're proud of us.

"On the other hand, in a few weeks you'd turn 17!" mom exclaimed with excitement.

"When did they grow up so fast?" my dad pretended to be crying.

I heard Yoshito celebrating and I couldn't help but smile.

"I totally forgot about it" I heard Ryu mumble.

"What do you mean you forgot your own birthday?" I asked him with disbelieve.

"Lower your voice!" he whispered me, "I'll tell you later!"

Miyako's POV:

It was a fresh morning. I woke up early as always and started to get ready for school. I wore my favorite white blouse with a pair of blue capris and a pair of white sandals. I also wore my special belt like always. I brushed up my hair into a ponytail and headed to the kitchen. After eating my delicious grandma's breakfast I walked to the street on my way to school. I was surprised that my friends weren't at our meeting spot. I looked at the hour and realized that I was too early. I shrugged and decided to keep walking by my own. I sent them a text letting them know that I was heading to school alone. Once I reached the school, I stopped by my locker to pick up my books. Suddenly, one of my classmates stopped behind me.

"Good morning, Miyako!" he greeted.

I turned around to face him and instantly smiled. It was Homare. He had white hair and dark eyes. He was really cute and nice to me, but we rarely talk to each other. Momoko has a huge crush on him, but he never seems to notice her existence.

"Good morning, Homare!" I replied to him.

"How are you?" he asked me with a sweet smile.

"I'm pretty good! And you?" I replied.

"I'm okay as well" he said and paused, "I was wondering, Himeko is throwing a party this friday. Would you go with me? As my date, of course!"

"Homare" I whispered in shock.

"I know you're astonished that such a handsome and popular guy like me asked you out! Actually, at first I wanted to invite that redhead friend of yours, but I don't even know her name! Besides, you are much cuter than her and the other boys will be jealous of me!" he explained.

I glared at him with surprise and anger. I couldn't believe what he was saying!

"Anyways, what do you say?" he asked me in a flirtatious tone.

"You're an oaf!" I shouted at him and stepped on his foot.

"Ouch!" he squealed while holding his foot.

I closed my locker's door and left him alone. What a dummy! I reached the classroom and took my seat, waiting for the class to start.

Momoko's POV

It was finally lunchtime, Miyako told us about what happened with Homare this morning. Kaoru and I were really mad with him, but when she told us that she stepped on his foot Kaoru was really proud of her. Deep inside of me I felt bad that Homare didn't even knew my name, even tho he said he wanted to invite me. He didn't asked me first, and that hurts. I feel so stupid for having a crush on him, but I can't help it!

"Would we still go to Himeko's party?" Miyako asked us.

"Of course!" I smiled to her.

"Do I have to?" Kaoru protested.

"Yes!" Miyako and I adverted her.

She complained and melted on her seat.

"By the way, I figured out who the new boys are. You won't believe it!" I told them.

"Who?" Miyako asked me.

"The Rowdyruff boys" I answered.

Miyako gasped while Kaoru snorted.

"That's impossible! They disappeared four years ago, remember?! Not even Mojo knows where they are!" Kaoru said with confidence.

"I assure you it's them! Just think about it! Three boys, the same age, one has orange hair and red eyes like Brick, another one has blue eyes and it's blonde like Boomer, and the last one has green eyes and raven hair like Butch! Isn't that too much coincidence?!" I insisted.

"Momoko's right! That must be them!" Miyako reacted.

"But if it's them, what are they doing here? Why did they came back?" Kaoru asked.

"We'll have to figure it out" I responded.

"How?" Miyako asked me.

"Easy, I'll ask Brick just now" I replied as I stood up.

"Just like that?" Kaoru asked me.

"Just like that" I affirmed.

"You're nuts" she scoffed.

"Be careful, Momoko. He can't know our secret identities" Miyako adverted me.

"They probably know it already. But don't worry, I'll be careful" I told her.

I walked to the boys' table, where they were eating peacefully. I turned around to see my friends, receiving Miyako's support and Kaoru's challenging look. I stepped near Yûsuke, or should I say, Brick. The three boys looked at me, confused.

"May I help you?" the red haired one asked me.

"May I speak to you?" I asked him back.

"You already are" the raven haired one said.

"I mean you" I looked at Yûsuke, ignoring his brother, "in private."

"S-sure" he stuttered, confused.

He followed me to the hall until I stopped to face him. I took a look on him. He looks different now. He has grown up a lot, just like me and the girls.

"So, what do you want?" he asked me.

"You can stop acting now. I already know it" I told him.

"What? What are you talking about?" he questioned, still confused.

"Don't act like a fool! I know you're a Rowdyruff boy!" I crossed my arms.

"Excuse me?" he raised an eyebrow.

"And if you do something bad, The Powerpuff girls will kick your ass! So be careful with what you do!" I warned him and walked back to my seat with the girls.

"So, what did he said?" Kaoru asked me.

"He played dumb. He is smart, but I'll not fall for it!" I answered.

Yoshito's POV:

Yûsuke came back to us after talking to that crazy, random girl. He seemed pretty confused and shocked.

"What did she wanted?" I asked him.

"I don't know! That girl is crazy! She told me to stop acting and called me rowdy and said something about some girls kicking my ass!" he explained us.

"Man, what did you do to her?" Ryu scoffed.

"Yeah, she totally hates you" I laughed too.

Yûsuke rolled his eyes and continued eating. I laid my eyes on the girl's table and stumbled with the blonde's face. She seemed really pretty. I heard many boys talking about asking her to be his date for Himeko's party. Now I realize why. She has deep blue eyes and a very sweet smile. Her laugh was so friendly and had a delicate thin body. Suddenly, she noticed I was staring at her, so I looked away and blushed. I hid my face from her and finished my lunch.

"By the way, I'm taking a date with me on friday" Ryu told us.

"Really? Who?" Yûsuke asked him.

"Kaoru. The crazy girl's friend" he proudly responded.

"Which?" I asked him almost immediately.

"The raven one, of course" he answered me and looked at me jealous, "why? Were you planning to ask her?"

"No" I snorted, "the tomboy it's all yours."

"Chill out, boys" Yûsuke scolded us.

"Then who are you going to invite?" Ryu asked me.

"I don't know yet" I shrugged.

"What about you, Yûsuke?" Ryu questioned him.

"I don't know either. I'm not interested in taking anyone" he replied.

"You guys are boring" Ryu snorted.

I took my straw and put a small paper ball inside. Then I blew it straight into my brother's face. Ryu growled as I started laughing. Yûsuke scolded us, but we never listen to him, so we kept fighting with each other.

Third person's POV:

The ring bell echoed in the halls. The students were picking up their materials when Ryu passed through Kaoru.

"See ya at the soccer field" he winked at her.

Kaoru got red from anger as she watch him left.

"Kaoru" Momoko called her, "what does he mean?"

Kaoru sighed before explaining her friends what happened. They stared at her in shock and then facepalmed.

"Are you out of your mind?! He is a Rowdyruff boy!" Momoko scolded her.

"But I didn't know it until today! Besides, I'm going to win! There's nothing to worry about! Trust me!" Kaoru assured them with full confidence.

Momoko and Miyako sighed at each other and followed Kaoru to the soccer field. When they arrived, the three brothers were already there, because Ryu told them about the bet and they wanted to go watch.

"Are you ready?" Ryu asked Kaoru.

"Let's finish this at once" she crossed her arms.

Ryu smirked at her while she glared him back. This was going to be one hell of a game.

************************************

Hiiiiiiiiii! It seems like The Rowdyruff boys aren't playing dumb after all! What do you think? Do you believe them? Will Kaoru win against Ryu? Let's read the next chapter and see!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.4K 502 52
"End of the line Ruff!" Buttercup yells. "Brick just give up!" Blossom argues. "Boomer! Just stop this!" Bubbles cries. The ruffs laugh, "what do you...
56.4K 2.5K 47
Kaoru finds herself waking up in a mysterious place after losing a battle with 'him'. She feels awkward and confused when a person shows up who turns...
127K 2.3K 33
The Rowdyruff Boys disappear without a trace 5 years ago, how will the Powerpuff girls react when they come back but different?
14.7K 239 34
The Powerpuffs are all having a sleepover at Miyakos' but, what will happen when their sleepover is interpreted by a bunch of boys? What will the gir...