Virgin stripper

由 kymmykay

Passion js a virgin stripper , she shakes her ass for cash and she proud of it. She doesnt want a boyfriend b... 更多

Chapter 1 : welcoming .
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : dont think about it too much
chapter 14: baby im sorry ....
chapter 15 : setup
Chapter 16: is it ok ?
Chapter 17 : its fine
Chapter 18: surprise
Chapter 19 : secrets , secrets .
chapter 20 : were done
Chapter 21:
Chapter 21:
chapter 22 : the plan.

Chapter 23

5.6K 161 9
由 kymmykay

2 years later
Passions POV...
After all that happened I had my beautiful baby girl leah. She's the est thing that ever happened to me besides josh and Marcus .

Yes I said Marcus , we're finally engaged and life for us couldn't be any better .

That bitch Michelle got what she deserved . According to the court they gave her 10 years plus a extra 5 for murder.

After they said that , cps was going to take Amiya away but mrs.rose adopted her. Now she FINALLY has a good peaceful home to stay in .
I work now , at a LEGAL job . I'm a nurse at this new hospital .

I'm actually liking it too .

Authors POV,...

Well after that passion and Marcus got married . He because a business man dealing with hard cases . They moved to LA but always keep in touch with mama rose .

Of course like any other married couple they still have their ups and downs .

Josh and Leah get along great for being uncle and niece .

While they moved to LA Marcus found out he had another kid by a women that now has cancer.

Passion and him took a break cause she couldn't understand why he would hide something like that from her .

After a while she got over and they took the child in . By the way , her name is Maxine.

All 3 of them grew up to be close and they are living happily ever after . 😘😋

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
896 14 28
She's a good Christian girl and he's not She's never had a boyfriend and he's had lots of girlfriends What will happen when they meet will the love...
154K 754 20
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
222 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...