๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„ ใ€‚ ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By kiwii_mmellon134

"๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’, ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’." - titans; season 1 - 2! ... More

face claims
epigraph 1.
playlist
moodboards
part one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
part two
epigraph 2.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
a/n
memes lol
prequel / sequel

eleven

11.5K 356 26
By kiwii_mmellon134

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THAT
FEELING OF BEING ALONE
BECAUSE YOU ARE ALONE.

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

          → DICK WALKED UP the stairs to go tell rachel and gar his, kory's, and octavia's plan. once he got upstairs, he walked into her room and saw it was empty.

dick looked around for a moment before leaving the room in a hurry, "dammit!"

"so... dick's younger sister?" kory asked octavia, leaning against the counter, "didn't know he had other family."

"yeah... don't know how we're related though. dick's an ass and i am a complete angel." octavia said, batting her eye lashes.

kory chuckled, "angel?"

"fine, fine. tons of people from gotham say i'm satan's incarnate." octavia said.

"satan's incarnate?" kory asked.

"well, not me specifically, more like... sparrow. but we're the same person, so i guess that makes me satan's incarnate." octavia replied.

"you're not well liked in gotham?" kory asked.

"oh no, the criminals there despise me. if they had a chance to kill me, they would take it. but i always beat them to the punch."

dick came into the kitchen, "gar and rachel are gone. we gotta move."

——

kory pulled up on the side of the road in a black van with dick next to her and octavia in the back. the three of them exited the van, "what are the chances our two geniuses haven't gotten caught yet?" kory asked dick.

"very low." octavia commented.

dick glared down at her. octavia sighed, "sorry."

"next security sweep is in ten minutes. let's go." dick said to the two girls.

the three of them walked to the entrance of the tunnels, flashlights in hand. "left when we get to the end of the tunnel." dick said.

they turned the corner and gar, unconscious and in a wheelchair, was pushed forward into their view.

"gar?!" dick shouted down the hall.

"don't worry." a voice said making them turn around. a large group of guards were walked to them, "he's just taking a little nap."

"dick." kory said turning back around and seeing another group of guards approach them.

"oh crap." octavia said softly.

"we got the girl too." the female spoke as a guard put a gun to gar's head, "i don't want to kill either of them. but if you make a move i will give the order."

kory stepped forward and rose her hand. dick grabbed her wrist, "kory, wait. gas lines. you'll burn us all up."

octavia slowly took out a knife from her jacket and dick also stopped her, "octavia, don't."

octavia put the knife away and she looked at the gun to gar's head.

dick looked at the female scientist. she smirked and the guards walked forward and grabbed dick, kory, and octavia.

——

octavia tugged on her bindings around her wrists. her head, body, wrists, ankles were strapped down to a chair. 

in the room next to her, dick was in the some position.

"hello, mr. grayson." the female scientist spoke to dick.

"where's octavia?" dick asked, "if you hurt her—"

"no one is getting hurt. quiet the opposite. we're here to help. we're going to give you something to help you settle down."

two doctors came into the room with a large syringe in hand full of yellow liquid. "what the fuck is that?" dick asked.

"don't you dare touch me—!!" dick shouted as the doctors injected him with the serum.

dick sunk down in his seat and the doctors left.

"hello, miss grayson." the scientist said, now speaking to octavia.

"where's dick?" octavia asked, "what did you do to him?!"

"nothing, miss grayson."

"i swear to god, i'm gonna kill you!" octavia shouted.

"now, now, miss grayson. we're just going to give you something to calm down."

the same two doctors that injected dick came into her room with a filled syringe.

"what the fuck is that?!" octavia asked as the doctors approached her.

"no, no. don't fucking touch me— aah!" octavia shouted as they stuck the needle in her neck.

octavia blinked slowly, turning her head to the side as the doctors left the room, leaving her in silence.

——

octavia slowly woke up in her room, only she was on the floor. no chair, no restraints. octavia groaned in pain and put her hand on her head.

she looked at her arm and saw her scar was reopened.

"what the fu—"

"do you remember that day, miss grayson?" the scientist asked through the speakers, "the day you got that?"

"i... of course..." octavia said, covering her arm. octavia looked around the room again, feeling herself go light headed.

the door opened, octavia looked up and saw someone in a red hoodie walk through the door and close it.

"who...?" octavia asked quietly.

"it was your fault." the figure said. they lowered their hood and revealed themselves to be a young version of octavia.

"what?" octavia asked.

"sparrow was supposed to fix everything. and you ruined it." young octavia said, crouching down in front of octavia.

"i..." octavia said weakly.

"you ruined everything for us. you bottled up your emotions and look where it got you. you tell others you're fine but you're really not."

"stop it."

"face it, octavia. you're broken. we're broken."

"no... no..."

"you're just a sad little girl... you've gone through a lot, octavia. from your parents dying... to how you got that scar..." octavia looked down at her bleeding arm, "to dick leaving you behind... to digging up emotions you've tried to bury."

"you can't escape this, octavia."

octavia, who was now crying silently, wiped her cheek and sniffled.

"you can't escape that feeling of being alone because you are alone."

meanwhile, out of octavia's hallucinations, she slowly closed her eyes, a small tear leaving her eye. she knew her hallucination was right.

octavia was alone.

she could feel it.

"you can't win this battle, octavia. you can't win anymore."

the door opened, rachel, gar, dick, and angela walked into the room.

"octavia." dick said softly, walking to her. rachel and gar followed him and helped him undo her restraints.

"octavia." dick said, cupping the sides of her face, turning her head to make her look at him.

"come on, o. snap out of it." dick said.

inside octavia's hallucination, at this point, she was sobbing as her younger self paced in front of her.

"god, you are so pathetic."

"octavia!" dick shouted.

octavia and younger octavia looked to the celling. "aw, big brother's come to rescue us." younger octavia said, looking back down at octavia.

"you are so much stronger than them, octavia. please!"

"he's wrong. you're weak."

"no..." octavia said softly, "no, i'm not."

younger octavia scoffed and octavia stood to her feet. "you're not strong enough." younger octavia said.

"i am." octavia replied. octavia punched her younger self across the face.

"you're really gonna hit a kid?!"

"yeah." octavia replied. she grabbed her shoulders, turning her around so her back was against her chest. she wrapped her around her younger self's neck.

"wait—!" octavia grabbed her chin and snapped her neck.

octavia inhaled sharply, waking up from her hallucinations. dick sighed in relief. "dick?" octavia asked.

dick didn't say anything, he just pulled her into a tight hug. octavia hugged back and dug her face into the crook of his neck, finally feeling like she wasn't alone anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 16
Where two lost souls meet in strange ways. dick grayson x oc [ titans S1 ] started: 24 / 11 / 19 ended: 08 / 03 / 2020 edited: 08 / 05 / 2022 ยท disc...
72.3K 2.5K 88
Titans S1 - โ the ๐’ˆ๐’๐’…๐’” will know our names โž Titans S2- โ we will be ๐’ˆ๐’๐’…๐’” โž Titans S3- โ shall we show them what ๐’ˆ๐’๐’…๐’” can do...
79K 1.7K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ. ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž...
48.9K 2.5K 26
"After all, us sidekicks have to stick together." Titans [Season One/Two] Dick Grayson x Male oc Disclaimer: I do NOT own Nightwing or any of the DC...