π™π™π™š π™π™šπ™™ π™‡π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§'𝙨...

By TordTheUwU

You were a run away Test subject from the Black Army, you've been staying in a dark alley way.. you were a ca... More

Runaway from them..
Meeting his Old friends
Well at least someone has a heart for me..
Fly with you~?
I love you too...
Claimed as Red Queen
A/N!!
A welcoming guest~
Min Kattunge Are you okay??
The Red Crew (TRC)
A/N!
A/N! 2!
LETS GO ON A VACATION!
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
I'll stay with you~!
WHAT?! >///<
A/N
Sorry my Old Friends..
AYYY GANG GANG *BEEP!*
istg just stop talking!
What the frick do you want?!
Sorry..
HAHAHHHAHA YOU THOUGHT
Their back.
Loving you deeply.
...
"Im sorry guys, but i'll miss you."
I need to move on from you.
A new week, a new mind
A new member?
i know you, wait no. i knew you.
Black Leader
Rivals..
"Im not Tom."
Victory is ours
"Will you marry me?"
Wedding Day
The Book is finally over!

Captured..

230 1 1
By TordTheUwU

Characters:
-Edd
-Matt
-Tord
-Tom
-Paul
-Patryck

-Spring
-Shimmer
-(Y/N)
-Dimmy
-Wendy
-Taylor

(Third Person P.O.V.)
After you all had dinner, Tord excused himself for a minute. You were a bit confused, wondering why he would excuse himself.

As they say, Curiousity kills the cat. You decided to follow him, you hid your neko ears and tail. You excused your self as you put on a disguise.

As You slowly approached him. Tord was calling someone, you decided to listen on to the convo
"What?! Why would i give away my girlfriend?! Your crazy!" Tord screamed at the phone, "That girlfriend of yours belongs to me. She is MY property! I created her! She's mine!" a voice stated from Tord's phone.

"Even if you created her to be like this, that doesnt mean she's under YOUR name!" Tord stated firmly while rubbing his temples. "I'm Black leader, so respect me im one of the 2nd best Army leaders in the world." the voice screeched.

"And im Red Leader the 1st communist leader who was able to dominate the whole world, under my own hands.." Tord stated growling lowly.

The man through Tord's phone stiffened, not able to speak anymore. "So shut the fuck up and dont speak of my girlfriend, or i'll cut your baby makers off." Tord stated.

The man let out a whimper and hung up the call, you hid yourself in the women's restroom and took off your disguise. "Black leaders after me...?" you questioned grimly.

"What does he want me for? To be his slave?? His toy??" You said as you clenched your hands into balls of fists.

"Next time i see you your body will be next in the grave Black Leader..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 21 2
Meet Y/n the Night fury, apart from your brother Toothless you are the last of your species. Except you have a special ability. You were a dragon who...
14.5K 305 35
Your parents were full blooded wolves, but somehow you became a crossbreed between a wolf and human. After your parents were mauled to death by a bea...
23 4 4
Red Leader travels back in time to stop Edd from killing his past self, but his time travel device glitches and sends him back too far in time, to th...
140K 3.6K 33
After "The End," Tord has been kicked off the Red Army because he became too weak. Now, he's homeless because of his lack of money and lives in an a...