The New Student ∆yoonmin+taek...

De jUnGshOok902

where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 일
Chapter 이
Chapter 삼
Chapter 사
Chapter 오
Chapter 육
Chapter 칠
Chapter 팔
Chapter 구
Chapter 싶
Chapter 싶일
Chapter 싶이
Chapter 싶삼
Chapter 싶오
Chapter 싶육
Chapter 싶칠
Chapter 싶팔
Chapter 싶구
Chapter 일싶
🎉

Chapter 싶사

5.2K 164 101
De jUnGshOok902

Yoongi's POV

It was finally the day of our first basketball game of the season. Our locker rooms were combined with the cheerleader's lockers so I got to see Jimin shirtless.

Damn Mochi got muscle. He has a very toned stomach and abs. I had to painfully look away to get dressed myself.

After dressing myself I spin around to leave when I find a big eyed Jimin that was staring at me this whole time I was getting dressed. We both flushed red and I ran over to my team that was huddling. We pep talked ourselves for a while then we broke away and lined up behind our cheerleaders.

A woman's voice came on the intercom in the gym.

"Welcome everyone to the first varsity game of the year! We hope you are having a good time. Our school gets very competitive when it comes to basketball. Now let's get started!

"Min Yoongi; Senior Class of next year; Very Short Offense Player. Accompanied by cheerleader Park Jimin; Senior Class of Next Year; Lead Tumbler; Sub Flyer" once the lady started saying our names, Jimin did his thing and I followed behind him. We both lined up in our separate lines. As people came out, our lines got longer until the last person was announced. We had to do our pledge and shake hands with the other team.

I was short but I could jump pretty high so we were the first ones to play the ball. The other team was from some other random highschool around here. This time of the year was the season for basketball so everyone was here to watch us. Our team managed to score twenty-seven points in all and we were 5 minutes into the game. The other team wasn't the best team so there was practically no challenge in this.

At half time the cheerleaders put on a performance. I got to watch Jimin dance and tumble. I feel so blessed right now. But also sinned. This should be illegal. How he moves and how focused he is should be illegal. It was kinda funny how he had to sprint to change from his cheer uniform to his dance uniform and back to his cheer one between the performances.

Our team was really good at basketball so we won the game in the end. After winning and shaking hands with the other team we went back into the locker rooms to change back into our clothes. I was basically downing my water when I felt someone staring at me. When I turned around I saw none other than Jimin who was spaced out.

"Hellooooo. Jimiiin" I tried breaking his gaze.

"W-what? Oh hi hyung" he pretended like he wasn't looking at me.

"We should go out and see the others before they cause any trouble" I said and grabbed my gym bag.

"R-right" he answered and followed me out of the locker rooms to the main lobby of the sports building.

I saw Taehyung and Jungkook frantically looking for us. I guess Namjin decided to send them out to find us.

"Tae! Kook! We're here!" Jimin yelled at them.

"Good job on your game Yoongi! And that performance for half time was really cool Chim" Jungkook told us.

"Yeah! And you even won by a lot!" Taehyung added.

"Thanks you guys. Now where are your parental guardians?" I asked the two.

"They told us to find you two" Jungkook told me.

"They might have left us," I said. This is what they do all the time just so I would have to deal with Taehyung and Jungkook after everything.

"Jinnn where are you?" Jimin was already on the phone with Jin.

"What do you mean you left us with them- No! I don't know anything about childcare!-Seriously?! Why do you do this?" Jimin finally got off the phone after a couple minutes of raging at Jin.

"Yeah they left," he concluded.

"Okay now I have to drive all of you home," I said.

"No don't drive me to my house. I'll be lonely and no one's home," Jungkook told me.

"Okay then you can come home to my house. I'll drive Taehyung to his house then we go-"

"No. I don't wanna be lonely. Take me to your house," Taehyung rejected.

"Fine! Fine! I'll drive everyone to my house," I gave up.

"Yay! We're going to grandpa's house!" Jungkook told Taehyung.

"I did not agree to this," I sighed and took them all to the car.

"I'll go to your house as well hyung," Jimin added.

"Okay. You get in the front seat. And you two can stay in the back," I ordered them.

Jimin's POV

Yes daddy I thought of saying. He was so hot when he was commanding. He was commanding because he was slightly mad because he was left with Tae and Kook.

"Yes da-hyung," I still almost said it even though I specifically told myself not to.

I then heard the Taekook couple snicker and giggle at me silently in the back. I whipped my head around at them and glared at them.

The car ride was full of the two youngest doing car karaoke. Or should I say screaming it.

Once we arrived at Yoongi's house, everyone got out and headed inside.

"Um Yoongi. I need to shower. I feel gross from today's game," I told him.

"Okay that is the master bedroom. You can go in there and use it as long as you need," he pointed at the master bedroom.

"Thank you hyung," I thanked him and went into the bedroom to shower.

I found a towel in the linen closet to use for when I finish.

Yoongi's POV

I was walking back to the living room when I found Taekook moaning and making out on my christian couch.

"Aigo! Go to the guest bedroom at least!" I yelled at them and pushed them into the bedroom.

After sitting and relaxing, I noticed that I forgot to give Jimin fresh clothes for when he's done showering.

He's almost the same size as me. Hopefully this will fit him.

I picked out sweat pants and a random t-shirt out of my closet. I may or may not have picked out sweatpants so they can put his ass on display-

Anyways...I walked in front of the master bedroom hoping and praying he isn't gonna walk out of the shower. I slowly turned the handle and entered the room. I was walking over to the bed when I heard the shower turn off. He walked out with a towel around his waist.

Oh god. Just my luck. This isn't fair. He looked so sexy and cute standing there with water dripping down his toned body and his lips were full and plump due to the heat from the shower. He turned red and walked towards me.

"H-hey hyung. W-what are y-you doing here?" he asked in a small voice.

"Oh I-um was dropping fresh-uh clothes off for you," I replied. He tried speed walking to grab the clothes from me then go back into the bathroom but it didn't go to plan.

"Okay thank you hyung- ahhh!" he shrieked as he tripped over nothing and fell on top of me pushing me onto the bed.

By now I was Jungshook. He was on top of me and he was naked. This was a chance to check him out fully. His face was red with embarrassment and his eyes were big. He was trying to look anywhere but my eyes. His tan collar bones were on display fully. He tried scrambling off of me in panic which made things worse for me especially.

He finally successfully got off of me and I handed him the clothes. He Usain Bolted to the bathroom to change into them. I was confused on why he was so flustered. I mean yeah he was kinda on top of me while naked but doesn't mean he should go into a gay panic and rush to get far away from me- oh shit.

I looked down and noticed my problem. Then I felt my pants get tight. Dammit. Why now of all times. I thought and rushed to my room to fix my problem because I probably couldn't get rid of it in time.

Warning: Minor smut. You have been warned (even though that's most likely why you're here)

I pulled down my pants and stroked my erection.

I moaned fairly quiet in case 'innocent' ears were around.

I was in the middle of jerking off when I heard a knock on my door.

"Y-yes?"

"Hyung are you okay?" Jimin's small voice asked.

I didn't give him a response as I was too wound up in what I was doing.

"Hyung? That's it I'm coming in," he opened the door and his eyes widened.

I should really lock my door I mentally said to myself and looked at him awkwardly.

"Um...so…"

"Do you want some help?" he asked and I thought I was hearing things.

"W-what?"

"I said do you want some help,"

"Um n-no I'm fine-ah!" I shrieked when he pushed me into the chair behind me and started kissing my neck.

He trailed down my neck to my waist. Then he dropped to his knees in front of me and started giving kitten licks to my cock.

I grabbed onto his hair and started clinging onto it.

"Don't tease me kitten," I told him and he moaned at the nickname.

He then took my whole member in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around my tip. His lips looked so sinful wrapped around me like that.

"You're doing so well kitten oh fuck," I moaned and praised him. When I praised him he moaned and it sent vibrations up my member making me want to orgasm even more. He kept sucking and I felt my orgasm inside of me wanting to come out.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming," I told him and moaned as I released inside his mouth.

He swallowed and licked his lips.

"You taste good hyung," he told me.

"Thank you for helping me Jimin," I said to him, "looks like you have a bit of a problem down there too. I can help you with that,"

"Grandpa! I'm hungry!" I heard Taehyung yell from the kitchen. This broke the moment and I could tell it turned Jimin off.

"Well now I'm not horny. Let's go help them," he followed me out of my room.

I walked into the kitchen and found Taehyung drinking from my milk carton.

"Nevermind I found some. Want some?" he asked and held the carton towards me.

"No. Now you've infected my milk! You probably just got done with eating Jungkook's ass," I shooed him and the milk away.

"Now I have no more milk to use," I complained.

"You're just jealous you don't have a sex life," Taehyung stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yeah he does," Jimin told Taehyung.

"How would you know?" Taehyung asked Jimin and raised his eyebrows.

"Um well uhhh I just know" Jimin started to get flustered.

"Anyway, I'm going to the store to get more milk. Do you wanna come?" I asked Taehyung.

"No thanks Grandpa. Shopping with Grandpa is boring," he walked away with my milk and snacks to give to Jungkook.

"Alright then. Let's go into my car," I walked into the car and drove with Jimin to the store.

luv yuuuuuu 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.3K 247 9
【DISCONTINUED】 ★★★ ❝Stop being so damn 「clingy」, it's annoying!❞ ❝If that's what you want...❞ ❝He doesn't want you... And will never be able to. ❞ ...
57.7K 2.2K 55
Jeon Jungkook was a slut at his school. He would fuck around with boys and girls, but he was tired of it so we moved from Busan to Daegu. Min Yoongi...
11.6K 830 43
"I'm not gay..." "I can change that." Park Jimin the seemingly shy young newly high school graduate, finds it hard to fi...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...