Innocent or Dirty?

Av XSunnyGhoul

Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievou... Mer

Who are you #1
Hello MateπŸ’œ #2
Hair Dye #3
Flirt #4
Meet up #5
First Times #6
Teacher Min? #7
Is This even Legal? #8
You can wear my sweatshirt! #9
A date🌹? #10
Musical Gym? #11
Birthday! #12
F*cking birthday? #13
Hello? #14
Accepted! #15
Babygirl? #16
Day One. #17
Day Two #18
Day Three #19
Field Trip PT.1 #20
Field Trip PT.2 #21
Field Trip PT.3 #22
That B*tch #23
Field Trip PT.4 #24
Hotel Fun #26
Sick? #27
I'm FineπŸ•·#28
Are You Sure? #29
Alright #30
F*ck You. #31
Please Don't #32
I Love You #33
Epilogue: Mr Min
It's Out! A/N

Field Trip PT.5 #25

727 36 0
Av XSunnyGhoul

"Oi! Where are you two going?!" Jin shows up holding Namjoon's hand.

Yoongi and Jimin turn around.

"Hi Jin and Namjoon Hyung!" Jimin goes to hug Jin.

"So, where are y'all going?" Namjoon asks.

Yoongi looks at Jimin.

"Fine. Fine. This is important. Jin can you please watch over Jimin while I talk with Namjoon?"

"Wait what?! I'm not a child Hyung. And why do I need to leave?"

Jin takes notice that it must be serious so he agrees.

"Come on Jiminie. I'll buy you ice cream and plushies."

Jimin raises an eyebrow in suspicion, "Really?"

"Yup. But only if Come with me."

"...fine. Bye Hyungie." Jimin kisses Yoongi.

Before they could leave, Jin grabbed Yoongi's arm.

"Um, money please?" Jin smiled deviously.

Yoongi sighs.

"Jimin."

"Yes." Jimin walks back over to his boyfriend.

"Here. Hold it." Yoongi hands him the black card again.

"Hyung? But I already bought stuff at Victoria's Secret with this?" Jimin asked confused.

"It's okay baby. Go buy yourself some ice cream. Okay? And some plushies. Get one for me too."

"Okay~ Love you."

"Love you too baby."

"Come on Jimin let's get ice cream first." Jin stretches out his hand so Jimin can take it.

Yoongi looks at Namjoon.

"So can you tell me what the fuck is going on?"

Yoongi nods and they sit on some chairs nearby.

"Hyung! Let's go here. To Bruster's! I love their cookie dough ice cream."

Jin nods and follows him to the ice cream shop.

"So you're telling me that you fucked one of my female students before you became a teacher and now she's pissed off and taking it out in Jimin?"

"Yep pretty much. But that's not all."

Namjoon raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi sighs.

"It all started as harmless threats through text, but then it gradually increased and she started to physically try to hurt Jimin."

"Holy shit Yoongi. You should tell the police."

"I can't Namjoon. You should know that. First of all, I'm dating one of my students and I also hooked up with one. How the fuck did they both ended up being my students!"

"Shit, you're right. But what are you going to do?"

Yoongi sighs resting his head on his hands.

"Jin Hyung what flavour do you want?"

"Hmm, I'll be a basic bitch and get vanilla- oops I'm sorry."

The cashier checks the order and hands the ice cream to both of them.

"For what?"

"For cursing. I know you don't like it."

Jimin starts laughing.

"It's okay Hyung. Yoongi curses all the time."

They both sit down at a table in the shop.

"Yoongi huh? He seems to be serious with you."

Jimin smiles and hums in response while taking a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth.

"What if he leaves you? What if he decides to break up with you?"

Jimin giggles.

"Silly Hyung. He wouldn't. He promised to stay with me. He always cares for me 24/7. I think that should be pretty clear."

"That's good. It's good to be confident in a relationship. Don't let anything get between you two."

"I know hyung. Now eat your ice cream. It's going to melt."

"Uh! Namjoon I just don't know! What should I do?"

"Well to be honest Yoongi, I don't know. But you should tell Jimin. He deserves to know what's fully going on. And how stressed out you are."

"What do you mean Namjoon?! He's a kid. He's only 19!"

Namjoon scoffs.

"If he's just a "kid" than why are you with him? Huh? He's literally three years younger?! Are you just fucking around with him? Cause if you are I'll beat your ass."

"No Joon no. That's not what I meant. I just don't know. But I guess he does deserve to know."

Jimin walks into the Build a Bear Workshop store.

"Come on Hyung!" Jimin goes up to a lady who worked there.

"Hi what can I help you with?" She asks.

Jimin smiles brightly showing off his eye smile and his adorable crooked tooth.

"I would like to get a pair of matching bears."

"Okay, would you like to see the couple bears?"

"Yes please!" Jimin browsed through bears until he found a pair that would suit him and Yoongi perfectly.

"These ones please!" Jimin points to a pair of bears.

One was bear was blond coloured with light blue marks on it while the other one was black with gray streaks.

"Alright sir. Now we need to stuff it. But before we do that, would you like to add a voice recording?"

Jimin's eyes sparkled when she asked that question.

"Oh my! Can I! Jin you can do this?" Jin smiles at Jimin's cuteness and nods.

Jimin nods at the lady. She leads Jimin over to where the sound buttons are.

"So, you may choose a song from here or have your own saying?"

"Definitely my own."

"Alright then. Here." The lady grabs one of the sound buttons and sets it to record.

She hands it over to Jimin, who gently grabs it and speaks.

"I love you, Hyungie. Don't forget that." Jimin spoke into the recorder.

The lady smiles and nods before grabbing the button. She replays it to make sure the playback works correctly.

"Okay sir, now it's time to give your bears a heart. And you can pour your love into them."

"Jin Hyung come on." Jimin signals for Jin to go to him.

"Yes?"

"You need to be here so you can give love to my bears."

"Alright. Since you're so adorable."

Jimin and Jin both kiss the bears' hearts before giving them to the lady so she can place them inside the bear case before stuffing it.

"So now I would need you to step on that pedal. That way we can stuff the bears." Jimin nods and does as he's told.

Once they were done, Jimin went out to the washing station and then picked out clothes.

"Okay so, before you pay, we need to give them names so you can get a certificate." Jimin follows the lady over to some computers.

Jimin hands Jin the credit card so he can pay while filling out the information. "Hm, what should I name them?"

After a few quick seconds, Jimin comes up with the "best" names ever.

Name #1: Min Yoongi
Name#2: Min Jimin

"There!" Jimin fills out the rest of the non important information.

The workers box the bears up and thank Jimin for buying with them.

"I can't wait to show Hyung what we've done!"

"We'll then, follow me." Jin walks over to where they  met up earlier.

"There they are!" Jimin runs over towards Yoongi.

"Hey baby." Yoongi smiles fondly hugging Jimin.

"What's that you got there?"

"Our bear plushies! You can only see them after we get to the hotel!" Jimin says.

"You really want to leave, don't you?"

Jimin nods, "I'm tired Hyung."

"Take my baby to sleep! He's clearly tired." Jin yells Yoongi.

"Uh, I will and he's my baby."

Jin and Namjoon both look at each other and laugh.

"Alright then."

"Thank you Jin Hyung for giving love to my plushies."

Jin pets his head. "Anything for you sweetie. Now go on. You're tired right? I'll see you tomorrow. I have to talk to Namjoon now."

"Okay then. Bye hyungs." Jimin and Yoongi say goodbye and leave.

"Yoongi what time is it?"

"It's around 12 I believe."

"Okay. Well. I want to sleep. That girl thing woke me up with her texts and I couldn't go back to sleep."

"I'm sorry baby. I keep blocking her but my phone unblocks her for some reason."

"It's not your fault."

Jimin says getting in the car. Yoongi gets in afterwards. They drive back to the hotel in peaceful silence while holding each other's hands.

They walk up to their room. They see that Minho and his friend were still sleeping. The two got changed into comfier clothes and sat on the bed.

"Yep. I'm officially tired now. Now you you won't be able to get me off here." Yoongi says easing into the comfiness of the bed.

"I agree- Wait, no I don't. I need to show you the bear." Jimin unwillingly gets if the bed and grabs the two boxes bears.

He opens his Yoongi bear first.

"This one is Min Yoongi. I picked it because it reminded me of you."

"It's cute. Is that one mine. Since it's me?"

"Nope, that ones mine. You can have this one." Jimin pulls out the second bear out of the box, "This is Min Jimin! And he talks. Here press it."

Yoongi looks at the adorable bear that had a cute blue and black jumper on. He pressed its right paw.

"I love you, Hyungie. Don't forget that."

"This is fucking adorable. You're adorable.Thank you." Yoongi says kissing Jimin's forehead.

"Hyung. Can we just leave? Tomorrow? I don't want Junell to get me again. What if she tries to hurt me again? And you're not there?"

As Yoongi was about to answer, Minho gets up and walks towards them.

"What do you mean, she hurt you again?"

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

14K 1K 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
551K 34.9K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...
1.6M 89.8K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTaeπŸ―πŸ’œ: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...
8.6K 292 45
Min Yoongi, a depressed 28-year-old man on the verge of attempting suicide again after multiple survival, meets Park Jimin, a lively-spirited young m...