My king (Completed)

By manumystery

A story of a king and his kingdom ....his goodness ....his service to people .......his protection towards fa... More

character sketch ....
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50 Epilogue

part 25

11.8K 946 91
By manumystery

My king

Part 25

All the people shouted the name of rajaji manik and nandini in happiness ......

The guards moved all the people to lunch .....After minister registered all the names of girls .......

All the people of kingdom sat to eat oneside all the brahmins sat to eat on the other side .....

Nandini immediately after the fight changed herself in to the dress of princess ....And joined the family to see all the members of ladies of king family standing on a side and all dasi are ready to serve .....

Namdini : mata shri ....Can i serve the brahmins .....

Everyone looked at her in shock ......

Nandini : vo .....

Vaidehi : kyu choti bahurani .....

Nandini : if a married lady serves the brahmin ....That good reflects the whole family ......Their blessings are verdicts of god .....

Vaidehi : who told you this .....

Nandini : i learnt it from shastra ......

Chanakya : she is right ....It's good to  serve brahmins ....

Dadi : go ahead beta .....

Nandini with a smile took chanakya guruji blessings And dadi blessings. ....
Along with mothers and removed her slippers .....Covered her face with veil .....

And moved forward with sweet dish .....She made all the dasi stand and asked them to serve the people ....She herself started doing it alone......But found a hand ....She lifted her head to see charumathi and maheswari ......

They three served all the brahmins .....
King and ministers along with manik came to see the brahmins bcoz those are very powerful .....And very important people of the court ....

King : y r daughters serving them .....

Chanakya ji told them what happened .....manik had a proud smile looking at nandini.....his smile became big when he saw all three wives helping each other .......

After eating all the brahmins blessed them .....All three of them bowed to the brahmins ......

Even nandini started taking all the empty vessels .....And dhamini is holding them in a big vessel and following her ......

Vaidehi : ye kyu kar rahi hae bahu rani .....

Chanakya : that is also a part of feeding brahmins .....After they eat we need to clean the place and take away those empty vessels than only it's like giving food to brahmins .....Just serving them and leaving everything is not feeding a brahmin .....We need to do everything by ourself ..... including this .....

Nandini without feeling bad took away everything .....And moved to clean herself .....After cleaning herself ......She is called by rajaji......

She covered her face and moved there.....She saw many clothes and gold coins kept for donation .....She felt happy looking at it.....

King : choti bahurani....Donate them ...

Nandini : ji raja ji ......

She stood there but signalled two daughters to come .....They came running to her .....

Than she made them do the donations

Malini is giving clothes to the people and nalini is giving coins....nandini just stood beside them by giving them everything .......All the people took clothes and blessed daughters. .....

Nandini just saw a small baby in the arms of her mother who is crying ...
She just took the baby from her mother ......And started playing with the baby ......The baby started smiling..

All the people who are taking donations are admiring nandini ..... King and family are  imagining  future heir .....
With nandini ......

Finally nandini gave the baby to her mother ...... But the small  girl is holding nandini chain ......So she immediately took that chain and put in the neck of the small baby ......

After all the donations ....The palace is empty ....With king family soldiers and dasi...

All of them sat to have lunch.....After lunch....

King and ministers had a meeting regarding the practise of all the girls and place ......And also new weapons .....

All the ladies are getting ready ....Bcoz they all planned to celebrate the victory. ....And dinner ......

all the ladies sat in special mandap for ladies where no gents are allowed.....

Nandini dressing .....And sitting style ....

Nandini is just sitting .....Both maheswari and charumathi ....Came and sat on either sides .....

Charumarthi : can i ask you something ......

Nandini : you can ask anything didisa...

Charumathi : instead of you donating y did you make daughters donate clothes and gold ........

Nandini : i wanted all the blessing of people for our children bcoz i wanted them to get married in good family and kingdom like us ..... That's y .....I am already married in a good family So I want all the good to happen to them.....

Maheswari and charumathi felt happy and hugged her .....

Nandini : kya hua didisa ......

Maheswari : kuch bhi nahi ........

Vaidehi : chalo....aaooo betho....On hearing vaidehi they all moved to the centre ......

Dadi vaidehi roopa nandini maheswari charumathi all sat together .....All the dasi are around them ....

Roopa : nandini beta .....Ek acha gaana gaooo....

Nandini : main....

Vaidehi : you sing during puja na ....
Same like that .....

Dadi: and these all will dance ....

Nandini : sachi....

Dadi : aur nahi toh kya ....In this place no men are allowed bcoz ladies sing and dance and enjoy fully ....

Than nandini starts singing and all the others start to dance .....They all are having loads of fun .....Together ....

After their dance ....They are having dinner with with full jokes and masti..They also swing on the swings. ....Play games.  .....

On the other side manik and king had dinner with all the ministers .....After that they left to sleep in their rooms .....

Even all the ladies completed dinner and moved to their rooms to sleep .....

Nandini moved to her room humming a song .....And entered to see the most adorable scene that is manik sleeping on the bed of her room ......

Nandini smiled looking at Him and closed the door .....But she felt something is wrong .....Bcoz manik is not sleeping as he is acting ....

Nandini : yuvraj.....

She moved closer to him and called him ...He didn't move. .....

Nandini : stop acting yuvraj ....She said....

But manik is still acting like sleeping...

Nandini : ok fine....As my bed is full i will go to children room and sleep with them ....

She said and is about to move out but a hand held her and pulled her back
She fell on the bed on him....He held her by waist ....

Nandini : kya hua ....Not getting sleep ...

Manik : if I say I'm not getting sleep ...
Will you sing and make me sleep ....

Nandini : sing ......Than nandini looked at him clearly ......So you saw us dancing. ...She asked in shock .....

Manik : what ???? .

Nandini : don't lie to me yuvraj ......

Manik : yes ....I saw you dancing ....You really danced well ....Saying he kissed her forehead. .....

Nandini : how can you see it ...No one is allowed there right .....

Manik : ok tell me how do you know I'm not  sleeping ......

Nandini : Bcoz your  chappal are one near the bed and one under the bed
Your sword is on the chair ....Looks like someone threw it .... You didn't even remove jewellery or change dress and also your feet are dirty and forehead is sweaty looks like you just came from somewhere .....You have a habit of cleaning yourself before sleeping ....So I said you are not sleeping......

Manik : so you observed me so well ...

Nandini : i told you how i know you are acting .....Now  tell me na how you saw my dance. ....

Manik : thats a secret ....

Nandini: hmmm...Saying she sat on the bed with a cute pout .....Leaving him....

Manik : mythili.....

Nandini : I'm getting sleep .....

Saying she lay on the bed .....Beside him .....

Manik back hugged her ....So you don't want to know ......How i saw you ....

Nandini : i don't need your secrets yuvaraj....Sleep it's already late. .....We have practise tomorrow. ....Its first day i don't want to be late .....

Manik smiled listening to her ...... And got up from bed and carried her in his arms .....

Nandini : yuvaraju what are you doing ....Anyone can see us ....

Manik : all are very tired and sleeping
The soldiers here don't care whatever i do ....So stay quiet .....

He just carried her to the minar in the centre of the palace ....He climbed it by holding her in his arms .....They reached the top of that minar. .....

Manik : from here only i saw you ....

Nandini became happy on looking at the whole place ......

Manik : this is the place in the whole palace where you can see the whole palace .....And no one can see you. ...
.Even you can see the whole  kingdom ....One side fields ......The other side houses and behind the palace we have forest and waters all around ......

Nandini : this is so beautiful yuvraj .....

Manik : vaise vo gaana kiske liye tha...

Nandini : that i sang just for fun .....

Manik : so now you got to know from where I saw ......

Nandini: no....

Manik : come ...
Saying he opened a window of the minar .....Which is exactly showing the place where All the ladies had fun....

Nandini: how could you see us like that ....There are your mother's and dadi also .....

Manik : if you forget all my wives are also there .....

Nandini : ap bahut bure ho.....

Manik : see what gift i got for getting you here.....I even shared my secret with you ....No one in this palace knows this .....That we can see everything .....Only i know this and today i shared it with you .....And you are calling me bad .......

Nandini gets a smile on her face ......

Nandini : y did you share it with me ....Than .....

Manik just pulls her towards him ....
And held her in a back hug ....

Manik : bcoz i want to spend some time with you ......Here like this ....

Nandini just blushed looking at them.....

They both just stood there in silence..
But manik saw that nandini is slowly closing her eyes......

Manik : chalo.....Let's go and sleep you are very tired .....

Nandini : can't we sleep here ....

Manik : it's a secret place mythili....If we go down in the morning everyone will see us. ...What's the use .....

Nandini : can i come here alone if I want ......

Manik : but becareful i don't want anyone to know this place ....Ok....

Nandini nodes in yes....Then they both get down from the minar and move to their room..... Nandini helps manik in changing clothes ........she also  changes her clothes and slept beside him.....He just pulled her towards him and hugged her .....

Nandini : yuvraj how did you get to know that place .....

Manik : one day I'm playing with all the sisters .....They need to catch me ....
I just ran and finally hid there ....I'm seeing  everyone but no one saw me .......From that time I liked that place ..... Bcoz no one can see if I sit there ...... I feel happy sitting there and watching everything ...... There is no disturbance there bcoz no one goes there that place is isolated...Whenever I feel disturbed I go there ....I just stare at the green fields and waters.... jungle
I feel peace ...... ..

Nandini : now that you showed me that place ..... What if I disturb you ....

Manik : so you want to disturb me.....

Nandini : hmmm....

Manik : don't worry in dont feel your presence as disturbance ....Bcoz you became my peace ........

Nandini smile listening to him ......

Manik : congratulations......

Nandini ; for what .....

Manik : you won the fight na ....

Nandini: its not me who won alone ....
Its all bcoz of you i won....i thought i need to do this for my family .....But you came and motivated me to do this for myself ...... thank you so much yuvraj.....

Manik : ok as we won ....Tell me what you want as gift .....

Nandini : you already gave me good gifts .....

Manik : what ????

Nandini : the best family ......

Manik : its bcoz of you who choose to marry me ......I did nothing so dont say that ....Tell me what you want as a gift ....I will give you anything you want ........

Nandini : you gave a sword already ....

Manik: ok fine as you are not saying anything .....I will gift you a baby ....

Nandini: baby .....How ????

Manik : like this ....Saying he just started kissing her .....They both spent their another night of togetherness ....

Precap : training ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 4.7K 18
khud padh lo ๐Ÿ˜œ . . . . story cover - @sidnaaz23
5.6K 417 7
Every story is a love story๐ŸŒน Usual barrister couple with some unusual twisted life๐Ÿ’•
512K 41K 51
A story of a king and his kingdom ....his goodness ....his service to people .......his protection towards family ......his kingdoms future ....