Stand your ground ( Just the...

Od Xxx_Alien-Queen_xxX

Just a normal crack fic! Oh who am I kidding... In a world like this, how could anything be called normal any... Více

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!
JOBS
sUCH AmAsTeR PeICe!
Poor Sero
(∩¬ ͜ʖ¬ )⊃━☆゚.* Bakusquad and Aizawa's AMAZING ADVENTURE
Be my Valentine!
A letter to someone
I'm sorry
All in my head
Problems with the Bakusquad / NA I think?
NA well shit
Honestly fuck Mineta
JoBS paRt 2
Expection vs Reality Warning: sad beans a head
THANK YOU!
IM A GOOD FRIEND
Yeet yeet while you can
happy *early* Birthday Bakuhoe!
Bakuhoe's b-day part 2!
iTagged!
Kaminari being KAMINARI
Stubbing there toe
ThIs ChIld nEedS tO be pRoteCTED AT alL cOsT! (kiri)
How to take care of a child 101
OkAY lISTen-
use your imagination to pretend that this is a good title
cONgraGulaTioNS!
Seeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrroooooooo
Villain Kaminari
Mumas and dadas get ready for your monstrosity to come back
Things me and my friend say or did
Time to get my pride on!
Ask or dare for 5k!
NA FRICK
5K SPECIAL! 🥰
Let me down please
Happy Birthday Kaminari!
Everything is going to be alright...
Jirou has joined the stupidty
Just a little NA short
Me vs burn out and writers block
Birtday Q & A request
10k?!
I LIVE FROM HELL!
Happy Birthday sero!
Birthday special!
Happy Birthday Mina!
Happy Birthday Jirou!
Tagged
Pay attention please!
Pass the jam please
Kill me!
Fucking bullshit
Tagged for like the 4th time I think
Keep your secrets
Hey I got tagged again!
As you walk through the shadow
Ooooooooo
Why am I so lazy to make a tag book
How long have I been gone for?
-.- •~• \(•^•)/ UwU ò^ó
Ahh fuck here we go
happy Birthday Kiri!
Can I eat Babygo?
¡Spoooopy day!
Notice!
A "little" switch
Chilli peppers
Alyssa... MAKE A FUCKIN TAG BOOK!
Feel your wait on solid ground

As you tremble in the darkness

266 8 22
Od Xxx_Alien-Queen_xxX

5 left

╭━━━━•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━━━━━╮

Warning - Gore,blood and a death.This was also before the pandemic for them.

Also thank you for understanding on why I haven't written in a long time! Thank you!! 💜💜💜

╰━━━━•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽 ☾∘∙⊱⋅•━━━━╯

Mina's POV  Saturday July 2019 21:37

'Many, students went missing after Sero left, Todoroki, Aoyoma and Tooru. What did they do? Why do they deserve it? What did Tooru do? Nothing. Nothing at all. Then why did she leave? Some kind of sick game? They wouldn't leave just for that. Right? Hahaha, They wouldn't. Something or someone is causing this. '

That's enough writing for the night, I need to start doing my homework, it's better to do it know then during class... Ooooor I can do it Wednesday! Kehehehe! I mean it's not due until next Thursday sooooo, why not play with Koda's rabbit? Angel is such a fluffy floof, or I could play with Kirishima's dog, he's a gentle giant ORRRR I can go play with Jirou's spider. They're a keeper! Ugh which cutie do I hang out with! While day dreaming about fluffy animals I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in, it's unlocked!" I shouted. I turn my head to the door to see Kaminari, dark bags under his eyes, messed up hair, red eyes and clutching a picture with his lost loves face. "Oh Kam, this again? Come here!" I stretch out my my arms out for him to come in and let it all out. Ever since Sero went missing Kami has been gloomy all the time, it just got worst when others kept disappearing but the sad thing is that he told me when it's his time maybe he can see him again. Even if he dies. "He will come back Kami, he's strong. He'll come back with the others, I promise." Soon I let go and held his hand and walked him into his room.

It was honestly a mess, " Kami, you should go to bed. you need it. " I said while looking back at the poor soul. " I can't, I want to-" As he was saying that he fell onto the floor, he was weak and tiered. "H-Hey! Are you okay! Wait no! Your not okay, let me get you in bed okay?" I helped him up and place him in his bed tucking him in. I look around the room and decided to tidy up the place. It'a a wreck and a cleaner room makes it feel more calm in his room.

Sunday 9:34

Since Kirishima is sick I've been tasked to walk his cloud dog, strapping the leash on this energetic floof is harder than it looks. I say it took me ten full minutes to do it. When I finally did I open the door to go into the 3rd world ( Outside the dorms ). We should go around the block and do it, it'll be quick and I won't get told off. I walk cookie close to me so he wouldn't run off, what I wasn't estimating though was him pulling me. He pulled me to a street corner and sprinted as fast as a bolt. Kirishima should have called him flash instead! I try to pull him over and stop him and I slip in the process hitting the floor face first. The dog was just sitting there, what a bitch. I get on my knees and looked at the dog. "Haha! Ouch! Stupid dog what the hell. HAHAHA! " I can't help it! When I'm in a situation I laugh. I look towards the supposed genital giant sitting there.

Cookie looked scared knowing that I was going to lecture him or it maybe my sadistic laugh. but before I could open my mouth everything started to blur. I felt a sharp pain in my head and my eyes finally blacked out. I could her dog barking but I couldn't move, it slowly distanced away or died out.

3rd person POV

In the dorms Uraraka laid on the couch lazily, Momo was pouring water into a glass and Jirou was sitting on the floor watching the news. From the stairs they could hear someone slowly coming up the stairs, it was Mina. She looked tiered, when she finally got up the stairs she scurried to the couch to rest. " Mina, there you are. Are you okay? You seem sad. Did something happen?" Momo asked. She walks towards her pink friend and places her hand on her shoulder " Mina you can tell me, I'm your friend. Am I not? Tell me what's wrong, your normally so happy and giddy " However she didn't respond, she looked down and shoved Momo's hand of her shoulder. It caught the other girl's attention, " Mina are you okay?!" Urakaka said " Is it about Tooru? What the hell happened! Mina! MINA! MINA!!" Jirou shouted but all she did was clenched her fist and stare at the ground. She turns away running back down the stairs, " MINA! WAIT!" Uraraka shouted while chasing her, Momo and Jirou follow. Putting on proper shoes they rush down the stairs shouting for their friend.

Mina ran down the stairs in a flash, you could hear her echoed cries while the slams of her feet followed. Uraraka chases her down the stairs and eventually the streets. She kept screaming her name but she refused to speak, only sharp cries. " MINA PLEASE! WHAT'S HAPPENING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? JUST TELL ME! " Meanwhile Jirou and Momo lagged behind trying to catch up, they soon lost track on where they were and decided to stay into the shops.

Mina's? POV

Gore ahead

I kept on running and running, Uraraka was closing up to me and I can't let her. No not yet! Swiftly, I turn to a corner which was dark and quite ominous so I could avoid her. Unlucky, she found me and grabbed my arm with for fingers. A little shocked I step backwards deeper and darker into the alleyway. " Mina, tell me. What's wrong? You can't run now! " I look down at the floor grabbing her shoulder and escalate it to a hug. " Mina, I'm here now. Tell me what happened... " " I-I I..." While saying that I dug my nails into Uraraka shoulders shaking. " Ow... Let go of ya grasp a little, now I am going o listen. What happened? " " Hahaha... Uraraka... "

I pull her close...

"Mina?" She said

At last...

I pull out the knife out of my sleeve and stabbed her in the chest. " M-Mina?! " she quietly said while the blood leaked out of her mouth. She fell on the floor crashing her head against the concrete, I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't stop laughing, she's gone! She's actually gone! Uraraka is strong, she'll live it but I just want to do something I always wanted to do. I roll up her pink sweater and melt of some of her skin revealing all the muscle, fat and a few veins. Avoiding the veins I pull out some muscle, laying it next to her unconscious body. She's not gonna have to need it, after removal of that I dug down find the bones and snap her bone. Her blood on my hands I can't help but laugh even more than I do, I need to cover the wound now and take it back 'home'. I bet the others have Jirou and Momo already. No point to try and find them, I drag the body and find a safe place to cover for a bit until the streets clear up.

Gore over

5:58 Pm

" Mina! There you are! " Deku shouted. " Oh hey the D-Midoriya! What's wrong? " I ask. " I was so scared for you! The Mt Lady found the blood and organs of Uraraka, and Jirou plus Momo went missing! I thought you would be taken to! " he said. " I'm just glad you are okay, either way had you seen Kirishima's dog? I couldn't find him anywhere." " Sorry Midoriya but I haven't seen him all day! " I reply. " Heheh, I'm going to go to my room and rest a bit K! I need to reflect on what happened recently. "

I ran off to the direction of Mina- MY room and sit down on he-my bed. I laugh quietly to myself, I couldn't believe what I just done! I don't want this. I started to laugh more and more, I couldn't help it! Stop it... Who knew that I could use my quirk like this! I'm sorry Uraraka. For so long I have waited to bring all for one back! I WON'T LET YOU! My plan will come true! I' LL STOP YOU! The blood on her hands were so delightful. YOUR A MOSTER!

I still can't believed it worked.

Aoyama ❌
Ashido ❌
Asui ❌
Iida
Uraraka❌
Ojiro ❌
Kaminari
Kirishima
Koda
Sato
Shoji
Jirou ❌
Sero
Tokoyami
Todoroki❌
Hagakure❌
Bakugo
Mineta ❌
Midoriya
Yoayorozu❌

Only half to go! This really is working.

3 left

???'s POV

I don't know who this is but whoever you guys are please leave letters or writings to tell them that something isn't right and they'll be alright. Do it right here

You :

Thank you, tell them. Please, for there own safety.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
34.4K 61 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍