Hold My Love

بواسطة PersadiaAmore

COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind tha... المزيد

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The drug for his heart
Chapter 2: Hope for Tomorrow
Chapter 3:When it all began
Chapter 4: Puppy Love
Chapter 5: Those Stormy Grey Eyes
Chapter 6: Have Mercy
Chapter 7: One of a Kind
Chapter 8: Our thing
Chapter 9: Finding Me
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter 11: Oh Brother
Chapter 12: That type of Crying
Chapter 13: Teenage Drama
Chapter 14: A Liar with a Ring
Chapter 15: Goodbyes
Chapter 16: Mother Dear
Chapter 17: An abortion David
Chapter 18: An Honor
Chapter 19: Scotch and Cuban Cigars
Chapter 20: His Angel
Chapter 21: Ashley's, Becky's and Stacy's
Chapter 22: C4 Ripped tastes like DoDo
Chapter 23: Follow me Baby
Chapter 24: Alessandro
Chapter 25: Their World
Chapter 26: Does Love Beat All?
Chapter 27: He let her go
Chapter 28: Somebody's Wife
Chapter 29: Dirty Dancing
Chapter 30: The Boss
Chapter 31: 'us'
Chapter 32: Thanksgiving
Chapter 33: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 34: Flying to the Moon
Chapter 35: His Family
Chapter 36: How the Rich Indulge
Chapter 37: American Men
Chapter 39: A Dress fit for a Princess
Chapter 40: Sophia and Giovanni
Chapter 41: Crackheads
Chapter 42: Caught
Chapter 43: Jailbreak
Chapter 44: A bunch of Prudes
Chapter 45: Big Head's Cousin
Chapter 46: Lukewarm
Chapter 47: BABIES??
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: A threat?
Chapter 50: The Jefferson's
Chapter 51: Gone too Soon
Chapter 52: Corporal Punishment
Chapter 53: New Normal
Chapter 54: 12/20/20
Chapter 55: Two Winners
Chapter 56: Paris
Chapter 57: Adoption
Chapter 58: A Jealous Man
Chapter 59: Amen's and Friends that kiss
Chapter 60: On the Run
Chapter 61:Now
Chapter 62: Maria
Chapter 63: Luca Grey Anastasi
Chapter 64: Revenge
Chapter 65: Divorce
Chapter 66: Birthday Boy
Chapter 67: Miscarriage
Chapter 68: Kidnapped
Chapter 69: Our Babies
Chapter 70: Safe House Shenanigans
Chapter 71: Progress
Chapter 72: A broken-hearted fool
Chapter 73: Redemption
To Fight For Aisha
With Love: The Motherland

Chapter 38: A Child, Andy

2.4K 212 30
بواسطة PersadiaAmore

WARNING: Mature Content, their will be violence and talk of rape

Giovanni POV

Waking up to Sophia in my arms is by far the best sight I have seen.

She snores softly and her curls have come loose from the bonit so they fall on her face giving her an angelic look.

She slept with a pair of cotton shorts that have ridden up, fuzzy socks and a white tank top that gives me a show of her hard nipples.

I can't help but feel pride knowing my plan worked last night. Yes what I told her about my room being the safest was true but I also know Sophia has a hard time sleeping alone in a new setting. Not to mention my room gives off intimidating vibes.

I knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep here alone and honestly I needed her more then she knows. Hearing her ask me not to leave her made me weak last night and those eyes...I had to close her eyes before she could see me fall apart.

Biting her earlobe I play with her soft kinky curls careful not to tangle her hair.

"Giovanni?"

"You want to keep sleeping my love?"

Her eyes flutter, "What time is it?"

"12 pm".

That gets her attention as she rolls away from me to check on her phone.

"Gio! You should have woken me up earlier! Your mother probably thinks I'm lazy and have no man-"

"My mother will understand, we went to bed at 3 am last night everyone else is most likely sleeping or just woke up".

She rolls her eyes and flips the covers off of us. Her eyes land on my bare chest and travel down to my boxers that hang low showing off my 'V'. She doesn't miss the bulge in my boxers.

"I'm gonna go...wash my face and stuff".

Smirking I sit up watching her pull open the curtains and then head into the bathroom.

"What are we doing today?"

I follow her in and pick up my toothbrush, "I have to work but Lucia and Mary can take you into town for shopping?"

She stops splashing water in her face and looks at me frowning, "OK...when will you finish working?"

I take the time to brush my teeth as I come up with an answer.

"I'm not sure Sophia but I promise I'll make time to take you out. Yes?"

She nods and covers her disappointed wet face with the towel.

***

"Alright that's enough on the Irish, give me news on the Russians".

We sit in my office with my top 10 men that know the insides of information on the Rusians, the feds, and I also receive updates on the clubs here in Italy.

"Lorenzo did you set up more cameras for tomorrow like I asked you too?"

Lorenzo sits up, "Yes Boss 20 more to be exact and your mother has invited more people who I have run background test on. They are all clear".

I smile, "It's 9 am, go home to your wives boys. And Micky congratulations on the new baby. Send my best wishes to Angela".

I Made a mental note to remember to go see the baby. My father used to say it was a waste of time but I find it important to connect with my men on a personal level. Showing them that I care about their family's like my own makes them more loyal to me.

Wrapping up the meeting I head over to one of my clubs on the the Northern side. It's been a couple of months since I've visited this club and my father taught me when handling clubs you should make unexpected appearances once in a while. When I go when people are expecting me, the put on an act so I wont know if the girls are being mistreated or if my men are slacking off.

"Boss?"

I send a nod to Jake and brush past him scanning the first floor. Heading upstairs to the VIP room a girl no older than 16 comes over with a drink. I know every single girl in the club but I have never seen her and It's hard to miss her because if her red hair and sky blue eyes.

"S-sir this is for you", she whispers.

I take the drink from her, "Sit down".

She hesitates but sits next to me tucking her shaking hands under her thighs.

"Are you new?"

Once again she hesitates, "Y-yes about a month?"

I nod and call over Abby, "Give me my usual".

The busty blond glares at the girl, "I told her to get Scotch sir. She's slow and just started working here a month ago. I've been telling Jake to fire her but you kno-"

I raise my hand to stop her, "I didn't ask you to do anything except get me my drink".

She looks down and leaves.

"What's your name?"

The young girl steals a quick glance, "Beatrice".

I nod, "How old are you Beatrice?"

She bites her lip and grips the edge of the couch. Abby walks over and hands me a cigar along with Scotch.

"Look at me. How old are you?"

I was becoming irritated and I wanted to get home to Sophia.

"20 sir".

I nod slowly, "You should know Beatrice, I am very big on loyalty and trust. Liars...I slit their throats in front of their mothers".

Her eyes tear up as her body shakes.

"I mean come on, if you raised a liar then you should know. So how about we try again sí?"

I hand her my handkerchief, "I'm an impatient man so please stop wasting my time. I want your full name, age, and how you got here".

Finally the young girl begins to speak, "B-beatrice Rivera. Just turned 17 last month. And I...J-jake found me off the streets where I had been trafficked as a sex slave".

I smile after blowing off smoke, "Now listen Beatrice I rarely give second chances. And never third. Especially to liars".

She starts to snort through her sobs, "H-h-he kidnapped me on my way to the store. 10:30 at night. He raped me and almost killed me. But I he decided against it and brought me here. I want to go home...p-pleasssee".

My father built me so that getting my emotions mixed up with my work never happened. But this, this was uncontrollable. I can't help but not see Lucia in this girl. In this child.

I had a gut feeling that something was going on in this particular club which is why I came over. My gut has never lied to me and I'm lad I always trust it. But I never would have imagined this.

"Who was it? Jake?"

She rubs her nose wit my handkerchief, "A-andy. Jake only knew afterwards".

I roll my sleeves up, "Go pack your bags Beatrice".

Standing up I head over to Jake's office.

I find him with Kayden and Andy smoking my cigars and laughing like they get paid to do nothing.

"Boss! man how are you!"

I smile and grip Andy's hand roughly, "Terrible! and you?"

He puts his feet up on my desk and smiles, "I'm having a great day man!"

I grin shoving his feet off my desk, "Cause your smoking my cigars. What's up with that?"

The men sit up quickly putting out the cigars.

"We didn't think you would mind man".

I laugh dryly smacking the back of Jake's neck, "Well think harder next time, yes?"

I turn to Kayden, "Are you leaving or staying?"

Kayden shrugs his shoulders, "I was gonna go home and watch the lion king with my boy but I can stay for a little longer I guess".

Wrong choice.

Andy Pat's my arm, "You want us to send over some girls? That'll help you relax. Well I mean it helps me if you know what I mean".

I wait for him to finish laughing so he can see that I hadn't laughed with him.

"Speaking of girls, who is the new face I saw in the VIP room?"

Kayden looks away in disgust as Andy smirks, "Her names Bee. Why you like what you saw?"

I shake my head, "She has the body of a 13 year old, how old is she?"

Kayden shifts in his seat and Jake looks away.

Andy laughs, "She sure doesn't respond like a 13 year old. Trust me on that man. You can give her a go if you want".

I stare Jake down, "How old is she?"

He looks down, "I-I don't-Andy your the one who brought her-".

"But I put you in charge Jake so answer me. How. Old. Is. She?"

He moves in his seat, "18 maybe?"

I turn to Andy, "Where'd you find her?"

He smirks, "Stupid whore was walking alone at night. I pulled up and taught her a lesson she wont ever forget. It was great boss you should have been th-".

My jaw clenches but I control my facial expressions, "You raped her?"

He shrugs, "She didn't stop me".

I nod, "So she said yes?"

Andy scratches his head, "Nah she was wild, you know I like the wild ones. Even to this day she still gets wild for me".

I nod slowly, "Oh so you mean she didn't succeed in pushing you off?"

He nods, "Yeah! see Kayden was out here mad and all even had the audacity to call me a rapist. But men like you and I know that these women want it they just need more convincing".

Kayden glares at him, "She is 5'2 and under 120 of course she couldn't fight you off. You raped her man, a freaking child".

Andy stands up grabbing Kayden's collar, "Shut the fuck up-".

I grab his neck and pull him away from Kayden, "So I actually spoke with her and she said she just turned 17 last month. And you did in fact rape her".

I turn to Jake, "You're job is to inform me on everything from new girls, new members, to if someone forgot to wash the toilets on Wednesday. Why did you not tell me about this Jake?"

"Boss...I was going to but it's such a heavy topic I had a hard time doing so".

I smile, "Oh come on, Jake you were just covering for your friend. And I get that. Andy's your buddy, you were only being loyal to your friendship".

Jake smiles relieved, "Yes Giovanni, that's what I was doing".

I pat his cheek, "But what you forgot is that your loyalty to me comes before anybody else. You betrayed me Jake, you thought you were slick by keeping it hush hush? That a child had been raped by a predator that works for the Anastasi family? You know what we're about. All the women here want to be, and none of them are to be under 18. And honestly I'll give it to you, if I hadn't seen her I wouldn't have known something was up".

The room is dead silent. Making my way to the right side of the wall I switch a occult switch and the doors automatically lock.

"Betrayal. You are one of the last men I would have guessed to betray me. But don't get me confused, I'm not shocked just disappointed".

Pulling out my gun I fire straight at Jake's head then turn to Kayden.

"Please man I have a kid and-"

I shake my head, "I asked you if you wanted to leave man. And you aswell should have told me when you found out.".

After shooting him between the eyes, I unlock the doors and call Pierce in.

I I sit down on the chair smoking a cigar ignoring Andy's pleas. Pierce comes in glancing at the two dead bodies.

I smile at him and point to Andy, "Take him down to the warehouse and call Sonny. Tell him I specifically want JJ to handle it".

Don't be a ghost reader, please vote!See you next Saturday babes:)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

197K 5.9K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
65.3K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
611K 16.9K 22
He smashed his lips against mine, still pinning my hands above my head. I melted from his lips. He licked my lip piercings, swirling his tongue aroun...