A wallpad ORANGE

By tjpcampbell

June 2191. The world is almost done. Softened up by laser bombs, the last of the global nuclear bombs are ign... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1. The Ultimate English Victory
Chapter 2. This Is My Lucky Day!
Chapter 3. The wallpad All-Seeing Eye
Chapter 4. The Incredible Twist, Courtesy of the CA5
Chapter 5. The Darkest of Revelations
Chapter 6. The March to Another Unit

IMPORTANT PUBLISHING NOTICE!

69 4 2
By tjpcampbell

Dear Reader,

I am unpublishing my novels from Wattpad as I will be publishing and selling them online on my website at www DOT tjpcampbell DOT com and through various booksellers (Amazon and Smashwords etc). I will be selling through the Bookanory Publishing House ISBN imprint.

I will probably leave the novel's description (blurb) and the first 2 or 3 chapters up.

It should be free for an initial period of time. Hopefully you might strongly consider writing and publishing a review of it, and answering the following a very simple question:

Which one of the following four reasons mainly influenced your request:

1. Author

2. Book Cover

3. Book Description

4. I have heard good things about this book!

I will give some hints on how to do an honest review (which can be good, bad or indifferent).

You do not have to give a review though. It is completely optional even if you get the book free. It will simply help me get off the mark as hopefully my novels will be of a high publishable quality and a review might reflect that.

Note this quote from the online source: https://www.authorimprints.com/amazon-book-review-policy-authors/

"Here is some sample phrasing that you can use or modify if you are writing a review, or use as suggestions if asking others to write a review for your book.

1. In the subject line: I received a [Free Book for an optional] objective review.

2. I received a copy of this book via [name of source, i.e. Netgalley, Edelweiss, the publisher, author] and I'm reviewing it voluntarily.

3. I wrote this review based on an advance reading copy (iBooks) that the publisher sent me.

4. This review was based on a complimentary pre-release copy.

Knowing that someone reading an "author-encouraged review" might discount its value, some people will add an additional comment (if true), such as:

· I've since bought 2 more, one Kindle version for myself and a paperback for ....

· That said, I liked it so much that I bought...

"

Okay. Many thanks to all wattpad readers!

T. J. P. Campbell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 290 18
*Original book, description and plans by Littlewolf65* The year is 3021. And the world has become a technological utopia. Technology has advanced far...
Marked By Ellie

Science Fiction

247K 16.5K 96
Four unmarked survivors. One totalitarian government. A fight to keep their humanity intact. 100 years into the future, the E-91 virus has thrust th...
617 107 27
***Completed*** If you knew your world would soon be torched to carbon, would you fight to save it? ...Or light a match of your own? Violina, a girl...
26.4K 1K 38
"The rain grew colder, the canopy enamoured and blushing even deeper shades of auburn and gold. The tension was growing and the entirety of the large...