This novel follows the incredible journey of the indomitable Julie and Sally who, despite insurmountable odds, aim to give Humanity a chance of rising out of the ashes of a dystopian apocalypse. The dynamic inimitable duo aim to defeat the nefarious Orwellian wallpad corporation.
wallpad IS WATCHING YOU!
FAKE is REAL
FAILURE is SUCCESS
STUPIDITY is BRILLIANCE
A wallpad ORANGE is a 136,000 word dystopian sci-fi novel by T. J. P. Campbell divided into 69 chapters. It is a proof-read pre-published version with good grammar and punctuation.
The published version has a style improvement. Amazon at present does not allow the published versions to be read on other publishing systems. Minimal images included for speed of reading on phones and laptops.
Soon to be published in 2020. This novel is completely original.
- Chapter 1. The Ultimate English Victory
- Chapter 2. This Is My Lucky Day!
- Chapter 3. The wallpad All-Seeing Eye
- Chapter 4. The Incredible Twist, Courtesy of the CA5
- Chapter 5. The Darkest of Revelations
- Chapter 6. The March to Another Unit
- Chapter 7. Wallpad Weirdness and the Peculiar Machine
- Chapter 8. Patrick's Cure and Transmutation
- Chapter 9. Bake Me, Babe!
- Chapter 10. Oh To Be Thirteen Again
- Chapter 11. The Paradoxical wallpad ORANGE
- Chapter 12. The Secret of the Sleepers
- Chapter 13. Please Help Me Die!
- Chapter 14. Suffer Little Children...
- Chapter 15. Wakey! Wakey!
- Chapter 16. Susan Spark and the Recording Booth
- Chapter 17. Escaping the Creativity Unit
- Chapter 18. Lethal Intelligent Plasma
- Chapter 19. Sing Like a Boy, Die Like a Man
- Chapter 20. A Prayer for the Dead
- Chapter 21. Jeopardy in the Rubble
- Chapter 22. Diversionary Tactics
- Chapter 23. Sting Like a Bee!
- Chapter 24. Anyone for Soccer?
- Chapter 25. The Medical Discovery
- Chapter 26. FAKE is REAL!
- Chapter 27. Isn't it Wonderful, Babe-We're Dead!
- Chapter 28. The Big Sleep
- Chapter 29. Threat From Dounreay
- Chapter 30. Toys Do Talk!
- Chapter 31. A Truth Uncovered
- Chapter 32. Thank You Sergeant Barlow
- Chapter 33. The Denver Underground Bunker System
- Chapter 34. We Could be Attacked at any Moment!
- Chapter 35. Bert, the Face and Voice of Reykjavik
- Chapter 36. Shove that in your Pipe and Smoke It!
- Chapter 37. Horning's Mills
- Chapter 38. All Aboard for the Flight to Freedom!
- Chapter 39. The Anti-ID Side-Effects
- Chapter 40. Flying on a Wing and a Prayer
- Chapter 41. The Virtual Users
- Chapter 42. The State of Play
- Chapter 43. Orangetooth 451
- Chapter 44. The Battle
- Chapter 45. Rendezvous at Pittsburgh
- Chapter 46. Infiltration
- Chapter 47. The Ship Key
- Chapter 48. Meeting Room 2
- Chapter 49. Do You Love Me Professor?
- Chapter 50. Danger! We Are Slaves Again!
- Chapter 51. Landing on a Lunar-like Landscape
- Chapter 52. The Secondary Entry
- Chapter 53. Inside the Underground Bunker System
- Chapter 54. The Honey Trap
- Chapter 55. Denver Underground Bunker System Exodus
- Chapter 56. Orbital Manoeuvres in the Dark
- Chapter 57. Rendezvous with the Space Station
- Chapter 58. The Elusive Door
- Chapter 59. The Starship
- Chapter 60. The Brig
- Chapter 61. Restaurant C11
- Chapter 62. Setting up for Virtual User Infiltration
- Chapter 63. Back to the Space Station
- Chapter 64. The Battle of Restaurant C11
- Chapter 65. Weaving a Web
- Chapter 66. A Fatal Showdown
- Chapter 67. Mother Earth Speaks
- Chapter 68. Congratulations and Celebrations
- Chapter 69. Making up for a Dystopian Apocalypse
- THE END NOTES