The Badass Fall In-love (EXO...

Por ahwaeee

He loves her, she loves him too. She moves on to another guy, the guy likes her back too. Another guy love he... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 12

2K 77 12
Por ahwaeee

Sehun was sipping on his coffee while waiting for the head of the OSH fan club. He doesn't even want to deal with these bullshits, but it's for Naeun. He wanted to protect her from them.

A girl who was wearing a snapback and a pair of sunglasses entered the café. She immediately sat down in front of Sehun.

"So, you wanted to see me, oppa?"

"I'm not your oppa." Sehun scoffed.

"Why you wanted to see me? And how you got my information?" She asked suspiciously.

"Why do you care?"

"We OSH fan club heard you fell in-love?"

"And I'm here to talk with you. I'm warning you, don't try to harm her. Or else, you're dead." Sehun threatened.

She laughed dryly. "Oh Sehun, do you even know what's the full name of OSH fan club?"

"Isn't it Oh Se Hun fan club?"

"You're really stupid. Its full name is Oh Sehun's Haters fan club. It was group by those girls who fucked by you. I'm the founder of the group, because I'm the first one who been fucked by you. We would do our best to keep every girl away from you, because we don't want them to become victims like us. Just like Bomi. We tried really hard to get the two of you break up before you even took her virginity."

Sehun was dumbfounded upon hearing those words. He never thought that he had hurt so many girls' heart.

"You dumped us after you used us for your fun. We found every girl who've been dumped by you, and try to keep the others away from you. We've been through this pain, and we don't want them to experience the same thing with us. We're not trying to harm Naeun. We're just trying to keep her away from you. It's easy for us to get you and Bomi break up because you don't even have feelings for her. You just accepted her because she's the first girl who confessed to you."

"I'm real, this time. I really love her. I really do."

"We never believe in your words, not even once."

"It's real. I really love her."

"Well then, I hope you would change for her. We just don't want her to get hurt by you at the end." She shrugged.

"I'll say it once. Don't even try to hurt her."

"We won't. Unless we need to." She replied and stood up.

"Thanks, Seul Gi." Sehun murmured.

"Welcome." She smiled and left.

Sehun never thought that Seul Gi would let him go easily. But he really loves Naeun. He really does. Although he knew she wouldn't love him back, but he will love her, until the day, he changed his heart.

He stood up from the seat and went to pay. The waiter told him that Seul Gi had paid earlier before she left.

*Kringgg~*

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, Sehun-ah how is it?" It's Baekhyun.

"It's going fine."

"Well, I guess, no problems then?"

"Nope."

"That's good."

"Why are you even helping me?"

"Naeun is my best friend."

"I don't trust you. You usually don't help."

"Well...then, I can't hide it from you again. I'm her savior. I'm always there whenever she's depressed and when she met any problems. I can't help her get through them this time, and you're the only one who could do that, so I handed all the information that I got for you."

"Her savior? What do you mean?"

"When Xiumin and Lay were not in the country, they want me to hide it from her. That day onwards, she sometimes addressed me as her savior, because whenever she tried to find them, she would get injured, and I would always be there for her."

"Did you know that the guy that she likes, Chen, ended their friendship?"

"Seriously? Kim Jong Dae. I'm going to kill him."

"Quit with that, I heard Kris ended their friendship."

"Bwoya? I'm going to kill him too. I thought we're best buddies?"

"Kris...he's Naeun's cousin?"

"Yup, unbelievable?"

"Ani, just...they don't look really like each other."

"Okay, I'm hanging up now."

"Annyeong."

"Ne, annyeong." Baekhyun replied and ended the phone call.

--

"I realized that Naeun never tell us any secrets." Luna suddenly said.

The three of them, Luna, Eunji and Naeun were hanging out in the park.

"Really? I thought you all knew my secrets?"

"That one doesn't count, Eun." Eunji said.

"Let's exchange then. If we tell you who we like, then you'll tell us yours."

"That's the same way we used to Chen." Naeun mumbled.

"Come on, deal?" Luna asked.

"Deal."

"Let's start with Luna."

"Well...Kris."

"Seriously? Yifan oppa?" Naeun asked disbelief.

"Yeah..."

"How about you, Naeun?"

"Huh, me? I'll just say his facial features. He's not in the same class with me. He wore spectacles, and he's taller than me."

"I think I got it." Luna nodded.

"You, Ji?"

"Same class, taller than me, and he's a librarian too."

"Is it Chen?" Although Naeun knew it already, but she still wanted to confirmed it.

"You? Is it him?" Eunji avoided her question and asked.

"Yeah, it's him."

"Me too."

"What a coincidence. The two of you like the same person. By the way, what's his attractive place?"

"I don't know...maybe it's because we're closer to him...so that's why."

"So, Eun-ah, I guessed you have moved on?"

Naeun nodded.

"That's good."

"Yeah, since Xiumin sunbae had gone to England."

"Hey, that means everyone knew that they went to England?"

"Umm...sort of."

"Aish...they never tell me anything."

"Really? I thought you know."

"He never tells me until when they wanted to leave here."

"Oh right, he told us to hide it from you."

"Don't you think Sooyoung always like the same person with us? Just like before, she likes Xiumin sunbae too, and now, it's Chen." Eunji said.

"Yeah, I agree with that."

"Hmm...kaja, it's late now." Eunji said. The both of them nodded and went back to their own home.

--

Xiumin and Lay were in Incheon Airport. They're back again in Korea for their business stuffs. Also, they wanted to meet their friends here.

Xiumin dialed Naeun's number as soon as he switched on his phone, because she's the one that he wanted to see the most.

"Yeoboseyo?" He heard Naeun's voice came out from the other line.

"Annyeong, Naeun."

"Xiumin sunbae! Why did you call?"

"Want to meet up later? I'm back in Korea."

"Umm...sure."

"Where should we meet?"

"You decide, I don't have any place in my mind."

"I'll just meet you in the usual café that you visit. Let's go for a movie later. Four o' clock."

"Okay." She replied and ended the call.

Xiumin felt happy when he heard Naeun agreed. He couldn't believe his ears. He had been waiting to go out alone with Naeun, just like a date.

Yes, he still hasn't forgotten her although he's in England for months. He can't forget her because his love for her is too deep.

He heard from Lay that Luhan told him that the badass of their school, Oh Sehun loves Naeun. No one couldn't believe it at first, but as days passed, they saw how Sehun is changing, they believed in it.

Even the OSH fan club members believed in Sehun is really in-love with Naeun, which is really true.

When it's three thirty, Xiumin went out to the café, while Lay went to his friend's house.

He was surprised when he noticed Naeun was already there.

"Hey, I didn't expect you're so early." He greeted as he sat down in front of her.

"Hi, I'm just happen to past by here." She shrugged.

"I should be here earlier. I shouldn't let you be the one waiting for me."

"It's okay. I'm actually already here when you called me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was here with my friend." She nodded. She was there earlier, with Krystal and Sulli.

"Okay, let's go for a movie later?"

"I'm sorry, oppa. I just received a phone call from my mum saying that I need to be home before four thirty."

"Okay. Well...I guessed we'll just talk about random things here before you leave. How's your life in here?"

"Quite good. You? Do you found a girl you like?"

"Well, for real, I still can't forget you." Xiumin admitted.

"You should move on now."

"But I can't."

"Just try to."

"So...I heard that there's someone love you?"

"How you get that news? It spread quite quickly."

"Oh Sehun, is it him?"

"Yes."

"Wow, so did you give him a try?"

"Seriously, what are you talking about? He didn't even confess."

"So...if he confessed to you, would you give him a try?"

"Maybe."

"That's good. Oh yeah, I also heard that Chen ended your friendship. Is it real?"

"Yeah, that's real too."

"Why is it? I thought the two of you are best friends."

"We were best friends. The moment he said he wanted to end this friendship, it's ended. There's no any chance of turning back. He chose the path, I didn't force him to."

"Well...did he explain to you?"

"Never. He'll always run away when he saw me. But recently, he would write letter for me, but he stopped now."

"And why is it?"

"How would I even know?"

"Oh, right. Forgive me, I'm stupid sometimes."

"So...why do you come back?"

"Business stuffs."

"Where's Lay oppa?"

"He went to his friend's house."

"Ah...so when will you go back again?" Naeun asked.

"You don't want to see me?" Xiumin frowned.

"Ani, it's not like that. I'm just...asking."

"I'm not sure, maybe after we finished our work here." Xiumin shrugged.

"Okay. Hey, it's four o' clock now. I think I should leave." Naeun said.

"Alright. Can we meet again? I'll call you."

"Okay." Naeun flashed Xiumin a small smile and left. Xiumin suddenly remember two years ago. He fall in-love with Naeun just with that small smile. That smile made him realize his love for Naeun.

Naeun, I hope you're happy now. He's letting go of her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.3K 812 53
She's a girl... with a peaceful life... UNTIL... Byun Baekhyun entered her life, and she almost sacrifices her life just to save this person. But, he...
10.7K 722 46
What happens when two idols fell for each other? Career or Love? If you really love me, you will let me go ~ Oh Hayoung We will overcome all this...
36.2K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
78.3K 2.3K 30
An Exo Fanfiction story. " Tell me.. Is this what love is all about?.. "