The Life of Bill

By thejournaljunkie

The diary of a unique journey of an ordinary life lived by a not-so-unconventional being told in the perspect... More

Dark Place
Old Person
Strip Club
Perfect Lady
Happy Girl Part 1
Happy Girl Part 2
Happy Girl Part 3
Bad Deals
White Stuff
Snatched
Crimes
Goodbye
Author's Note

Meeting Me

32 1 4
By thejournaljunkie

Hello there.

Hmm, how do I start?

Well, I don't know who my parents are or where I came from, but all I know is that I'm here telling my story and going through everyday life encountering different circumstances, as well as people.

This world is strange, to be honest, but I love it. Common, perfect, and normal are boring. The unorthodox, however, are ones worth talking about. That's why people love drama, issues, flaws, and imperfections; that's why good stories are always so problematic. At least, at first.

I remember one time I was found lying on the side of the road and somebody came over to pick me up with a very pleasant side comment, "Crazy!" the woman said. I enjoy being called crazy. It makes me feel unique from the rest.

However, I don't know that many people to start with even if I meet different people every day—I don't know their likes, dislikes, their favorite ice cream flavor, their most embarrassing moments, yada yada yada. I just don't get the chance to talk to people.

I also live in different places—sometimes on the streets as I have mentioned. I sometimes live longer in a certain place but I am always a nomad.

It isn't really as bad as it sounds. I'm really fine with whatever's happening with my life. I believe this is my purpose, you know? Just living the life as me. Which is a concept I feel like people aren't really fond of. There are, I believe, only a handful of people who are true to themselves. It's quite sad.

Nonetheless, I'm just happy I get to be myself all the time.

Despite journeying through life clueless about my existence, I'm glad that I at least have a name.

People call me Bill.

-------------

Author's Note:

Finally! I have uploaded a story after... years?

I have been working so hard on my self-published book—Under The City Lights—which used to be here, but because of you lovelies I managed to make it to print here in the Philippines.

Thank you so much for the love and support since day 1!

I hope you guys will like this new one I'm writing.

Love always,
S.J. Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 18.8K 72
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
Sarkaar By eira

General Fiction

36.4K 1.3K 13
The book contain painful and horrifying visual in book read at your risk This my first time story based on india in 1970s. This story deal with the...
405K 15.9K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...