Immune

By AmyJohnson895

*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I l... More

The Wall
The Girl with Her Doll
Quarantine
The First Time
Two of a Kind
Visitors
A Full House
Campfire Stories
Birds
Outside
New and Old Faces
Explanations
Encounter
Deadlines
Ultimatum
The Things We Lost
Light in the Darkness
Breaking In
Mistake
Breaking Out
Fighting Giants
Room 406
Sacrifices
Waiting
Greeting Death
Turning Tables
Phoenixes
Recovery
The Meeting
Ready or Not
The Closing of a Door
Update (10-16-19)
Character Reference

Questions (10-18-19)

905 20 19
By AmyJohnson895

As revisions are well under way and I begin to add/delete scenes, I want to get some input from the readers. I've got a couple of questions for y'all, if you don't mind answering them. Just leave an in-line comment, and I'll see & reply.

What's your favorite scene in Immune?

Is there a certain scene you really didn't like? Now, I don't mean it made you mad or sad—like genuinely thought it was a useless chapter.

What would you like to see more of in the revisions?

What would you like to see less of?

Would you like character aesthetics with the new copy?

If Immune was published, would you buy it?

If you could ask me anything about Immune, what would it be? Consider this a free Q&A.

Lastly, I love you. :) Thanks for your time! I just want these revisions to be the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
156K 11.5K 52
**This is a spin-off of my book Zero. Some of the characters will be the same, but this book can be read as a stand alone.** Everyone has made mistak...
195K 9.6K 81
The zombie apocalypse is coming. A scientist at the CDC has that terrifying realization when infected victims start displaying the symptoms predicte...
1.9M 170K 153
This is a second view point from my original story - A Different Virus - Heartfire. I highly advise reading the original book first. Intro: Laura wa...