Won't You Help Me Out

By MiSo_mbb

"I'm not talking about acting cute, Changkyun. I want you to be brighter and talk more." More

00. Ferris Wheel
01. Weird Places
02. Dark room
03. Last place
04. Friends
05. Brothers
06. Lovers
07. Strangers
08. Lost
09. Guilty
10. Beautiful
12. I really really wanna
13. I just wanna say
14. We all wanna be someone
15. Where you wanna go
16. Call It What You Want
17. Don't Blame Me
18. Reputation
19. End Game, We Are Here.

11. The Trilogy

1K 30 5
By MiSo_mbb

2.5 The Clan: The Final Chapter

Changkyun was fooling around with Jooheon and Minhyuk backstage when he first noticed something weird on Hyunwoo's behavior. The older was standing next to their manager discussing some leader stuff and his right hand wouldn't stop moving by his side. The youngest decided to ignore it until some hours later he noticed the tic had move to his other hand as well. Then the oldest was apparently avoiding unnecessary interaction with his members and the rest of the staff.

They had been awake for almost forty hours now, and the last time they'd eaten anything more appropriate than a cereal bar was maybe twenty hours ago. So as they were back in the company's building Changkyun decided to go with Hoseok to the nearest store to fetch them all some ORS in hopes to ease his hyung's odd behavior.

Hyunwoo was getting ready for some individual work he was to record that afternoon, so Changkyun went to him before he left. The rapper waited for his boyfriend outside of the changing rooms and when the door opened he gave his most sincere smile while handing out the bottle of electrolytes. What he got back though, was frowned lips, a raised eyebrow, and an annoyed look. "What?"

"Hum.." Changkyun withdrew his hand, fidgeting now with the bottle. "I thought you might need this."

"Do I look dehydrated?" He started his way to the entrance of the building without waiting for the younger to catch up with him. "I have to go now, I'll see you at the dorms."

"Hyung-"

And he left without even looking back at Changkyun. The younger felt a lot of thought and overwhelming feelings trying to flood his mind, but right before he bothered to try to stop them or give in and welcomed them, a rather cheery voice came from behind him.

"Annoying the leader already are we? Don't you see he's trying to escape from you? Gosh.."

"What do you want?" the maknae was upset and had no time to lose with his (ex-?)bullies.

"Nothing really, we were just enjoying the show.. super cringe-y by the way."

"Common guys, don't laugh at him, he's trying hard.. it's just that not everyone likes getting favors from guys like Changkyun, especially men like Hyunwoo hyung.. you're not really trying to buy him the way you did with No.Mercy producers, are you?" The trainee did an obscene gesture that had all his friends laughing with him.

"Fuck off," his voice wavered this time. He really was feeling overwhelmed and cornered. Completely vulnerable. "I'm too tired from actually being an idol to put up with your trainee's shit."

"Be careful with your words, bitch. I heard princess Hyungwon and your band mates were talking about you the other day.. don't expect any back up, babe."

What was that even supposed to mean? They didn't know anything. The group wasn't the most united one but they were sure far from where they started.

"You're not fun any more—unless you want to get something on exchange, right?" the trainee bit his lower lip giving Changkyun a weird glance and headed down the hall, the rest of the boys laughed and pushed Changkyun as they followed their eldest.

Changkyun was close to having a mental breakdown but he remembered his day was not yet over and he really didn't have time to waste on his thoughts and preoccupations. That included both his feelings, and what just happened with Hyunwoo and the trainees.

"Kyun?"

Hyungwon was standing at the door of the practice room, and his tone called everyone else's attention.

"Baby, you look a bit pale, are you feeling okay?" Kihyun approached him before the rest could.

"Yes, I just needed this," he lied showing them the bottle in his hand. Hoseok looked at him with a knowing look but didn't say anything.

A few hours later they were finally back home, eager to eat something and go to sleep until their next schedule began, only to realize they didn't have any edible food in the dorms.

"I could go buy some ingredients and Ramyeon," Wonho suggested carving Kihyun's cooking, but with a tone in his voice that hinted his unwillingness to get up from the couch now that he was finally free to sit down and get some rest.

"It's fine, hyung. I'll just order something."

"Is anything open at this hour?" Hyungwon asked already drifting off.

While Minhyuk and Jooheon started a discussion on what to order Changkyun wondered when was Hyunwoo coming back. And if he was in a better mood now. Changkyun was sure the eldest hadn't mean to ignore him like that.

As Kihyun hang up the phone after ordering food Hyunwoo entered the dorms. Changkyun stood up not knowing what to do or how to act. There was still a frown on the leader's face that the youngest had never seen. He had never seen Hyunwoo on this mood before.

"Hyung, we just ordered some-"

"I'm going to bed. Don't wake me up early," he cut off Kihyun with a warning. His voice indicated clear annoyance and disgust.

Hyunwoo passed by Changkyun not even sparing him a look. Kihyun noticed the (lack of) interaction and placed a reassuring hand on the maknae's shoulder. "Don't mind him, baby. He hasn't eaten anything all day long, and he gets in a really bad mood when he's hungry."

Changkyun knew his hyung was in love with food itself, but he didn't know about what Kihyun  had just tell him.. He realized maybe he really didn't know his boyfriend that well, and they've known each other for rather a long time now.

He considered going after the eldest, but the memory of the irritation in his voice held him back.

"Food's here!" Minhyuk let everyone—including their neighbors— know about half an hour later. They sat on the living room's floor to enjoy the food, even Hyungwon gave up on sleep to get something on his stomach.

"Slower guys, you'll make yourselves sick," Hoseok tried to control them.

Changkyun waited until everyone was completely focused on their plates to go take the remaining bowl and walk towards the biggest bedroom where Hyunwoo was now trying—but clearly failing if his breath and constant movement was anything to go by— to fall asleep. He stood on the doorway for about a minute, deciding what to do.. should he knock or announce his presence somehow? Was it okay if he just entered and talked to the eldest, or should he just leave the bowl there and disappear?

"What do you want?"

Changkyun was startled by the other's deep voice.

"Kihyun. I said I- oh.." he turned to see the rapper just standing there with hesitation clear in his eyes.

"I- I sorry.. I thought you might want to eat- Sorry, I'll leave it in the kitchen."

"Wait."

The younger was already facing the hall when he heard the bed creak meaning the other had gotten up.

"Kyun," his voice was now closer, close enough to make a shiver run down the maknae's spine. "I'm sorry.. would you face me?" despite his attempt to sound more gentle there was still soreness in his tone.

The younger was feeling atypically weak. He turned around but kept his head down.

"Changkyun, I'm sorry, I know it's not an excuse or justification but, I get in a real bad mood when I'm hungry and I didn't want you to see me like that, but I can't help it.."

As the younger stole a glance of his hyung's face he noticed the other's stare was fixed on the bowl of food in his hands. He extended his hands offering the still warm treat.

Hyunwoo took it without a second thought but managed to acknowledge his boyfriend instead of directly devouring the food. "Thank you.. do you want to eat here too?"

Changkyun only shook his head and left the room.

Changkyun wasn't being immature. He was certainly not sulking. He was just.. giving Hyunwoo a lesson, it was his turn today. He had had enough of being ignored or looked down at from No.Mercy and he was not taking any of that from the person he should be more attached to.

No-huh.

But the older's puppy eyes.. and his little pout and frown.. Maybe he should go and-

"Are you really falling for that ugly face?"

"Hyung," Changkyun turned with a hand over his chest. "How come you are only ever silent to give me heart attacks?"

The visual gasped but let it go. "You're stronger than this Kukkungie. He was all grumpy yesterday, today's your turn to be sulky."

"I'm not being sulky, Mihyukkie hyung."

"You are, but he doesn't need to know that," he rested his arm over the maknae's shoulders, "common, let's go to watch a movie tonight, I have tickets."

"Weren't you going with Jooheon hyung?"

"Don't remind me of that idiot, he's hanging out with Jackson tonight," he rolled his eyes.

"You're sulky.."

"Shut up."

Fortunately their manager had already given Minhyuk green light to go to the movie theater on their free day so they didn't have to ask or warn Hyunwoo, therefore Changkyun didn't have to see him the rest of the afternoon.

As they arrived to the theater Changkyun didn't care about hiding his face because there was not many people going to watch this movie on a Monday afternoon. And probably not trying not to call attention was the best way not to call attention......

"What do you want?" Minhyuk asked approaching the concession stand.

"Are you paying, hyung?"

Minhyuk whined but nodded.

"Popcorn please, extra large.. and ice cream, and a soda."

"Oh my God, Kuyn. Is this your first date ever?"

"Who said this was a date?" His cheeks reddened up.

"Hyunwoo hyung must really be regretting messing things up the day before our free day. Common darling, I'll get you whatever you want."

It had never occurred to Changkyun the idea of having a date with Hyunwoo, not as a couple at least. The most similar to a date that they've had was that horrible night on the Ferris Wheel, when they were recording Right Now.  Needless to remember, it had been extremely awkward.

Would it be any different now, after all this time and now that there were completely different feelings involved? Would it be nice, or uncomfortable? Whatever the answers to this questions were, Minhyuk was right.. they had lost the opportunity to spend their only free day in a long time together; and maybe it wasn't Hyunwoo's fault.

"Let's go," Minhyuk held their food while Changkyun guided them to their seats.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

The movie had started and the vocalist was focused on the screen, but also attentive to whatever Changkyun needed.

"Have you ever been on a relationship before?"

The older turned to look at him with a surprised expression that almost had Changkyun regret asking. They weren't that close and maybe this was too personal to share with him. "I have. Don't ask with whom. Okay?"

Changkyun nodded and turned to the screen again.

"If you're worried about your relationship with Hyunwoo, don't. You'll be fine, I'm sure. You just need more communication, you need to talk more."

"I know."

The first thing Changkyun did after arriving to the dorms was to search for the leader, the only other member still in the dorms was Kihyun—who had spent the morning out with Hoseok and the afternoon cleaning up the house— and he told him Hyunwoo was in the laundry room. Minhyuk went straight to their room to sleep happy after finally watching his movie, and Changkyun was standing now at the end of the hall, looking at his boyfriend's back.

Why were they so awkward? He didn't know how to approach Hyunwoo.

"Hyung," he called twice only to realize the other was wearing earphones.

Changkyun decided to just embrace himself to Hyunwoo's back.

"Huh?" the leader turned puzzled, but his expression completely changed to a warm smile when he saw it was the maknae who had just trapped him in a tight hug. "Changkyun.."

"M'sorry."

"No, I am sorry..."

"We should talk about it?"

"Maybe.. but neither of us is very talkative, don't you think? We still have a few hours left on our free day, do you want to do something?"

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel," Changkyun joked shaking his head. "I went with Minhyuk hyung to the movies, and I may have eaten more popcorn than my stomach is okay with. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes, Kihyun forced me to eat a lot while he nagged."

"Maybe you deserved it."

"Yeah."

"Let's go take a walk."

"Lazy Changkyun wants to go for a walk?"

"Would you rather if I went to sleep now?"

"We going for a walk."

They let Kihyun know they'd be out for about an hour and left after putting jackets on. At the beginning they were walking with about a meter of distance between them, but with every minute passing they got closer and finally were leaning on one another's side and playfully pushing each other. At some point while they were walking through an empty street Hyunwoo reached Changkyun's hand and held it for a few seconds before letting go, leaving the youngest feeling rather overwhelmed, his hand was burning and his heart was leaping. They smiled to and silently assured they would be just fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 25
"I don't care about you, not even a little. But if anyone tries to touch you, I'll tear their heart out." ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉ 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢...
151K 6.3K 60
"I won't let anyone bully you anymore and in exchange, you'll be my personal servent."
4.9K 116 11
I take every request but for now, no smut pls and no guarantee I'll do your requests! Enjoy! First ever thing I've written on wattpad!
1.5K 61 13
"Why do you act like you're okay when you're not?" "What else am I supposed to do?"