𝙰𝚗 𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒�...

By 1-800holywaterbitchh

"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were star... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chpater 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Important Read

Chapter 37.

1.4K 36 16
By 1-800holywaterbitchh

Harry's POV
The day before the last Trial

"Hey," Lucy appeared next to my bed, rubbing her hands together in the nervous manner she does, "what are you thinking about?" She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and sat down at the end of my bed. I sat up, resting my elbows on my knees.

"Not much. I'm just nervous, like I always am before each trial." I said annoyed, I have been getting my nerves get the best of me lately. I've shut down in different ways and I can tell Lucy has noticed, it was beginning to bother her immensely. The past couple of months have been great with her and I wouldn't change the time spent with her for the world, but as time keeps going and more trials come around the corner the more distracted I become.

This is the final trial, and it isn't meant to be easy.

Thankfully, she is still positive and supportive, even when I pull away. She has this way of always knowing what to say, and when to take a step back and let me breathe or give me time to figure things out.

I love that about her.

I love everything about her.

Sometimes I think she deserves someone better than me, someone who isn't so fucked up, someone who has a family that they can bring her home to, someone with stability. When I look at my life, everything really has already fallen apart or slowly is.

But when I look at Lucy she is most beautiful soul I've ever met. Even through the years with small crushes, for example Cho... she can't even compare to Lucy. I look at this girl sitting on the edge of my bed as an angel, she doesn't seem like one, she is an angel.

I watched her sit uncomfortably on my bed, with her hair long and messy and her black beady eyes soft. Her innocence is a huge turn on for me, everything about her is so pure, and here I am slowly chipping that away. Wanting to take every ounce of purity she has left, because I'm selfish and I want her, all of her and only for me, all the time, anytime.

She trusts me, she trusts me when I do things to her body, and she open heartedly let's me have my way with her. I was no nervous at first, because I was and still am still so clueless on what I'm doing... but her moans and when my name escapes her lips informs me that I'm doing something right.

She is so sexy without even trying.

My mind wandered off to memories of her lips wrapped around me, and the way she bats her eyelashes at me when she licks up and down. Taking my full length in. I've destroyed her innocence, parts of it. And more than anything I want to take it farther.

"Don't be. You've done great so far." She smiled at me. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to her cheekbone, slowly making my way down to her neck and sucking on the skin.

I need her right now.

I tackled her with kisses, pulling her on top of my lap and squeezing her arse tightly. She gasped quietly as I continued planting massive amounts of kisses everywhere.

"Harry," She giggled and pushed my head away from her chest, "what is wrong?" She raised a brow, tapping her index finger on my cheek.

"Something has to be wrong for me to kiss you?" I smiled as I swarmed her with more kisses. She shook her head and forced me to hold still, staring at me and waiting for an answer. There was a lot wrong. Mainly the separation from her I'm going to have to deal with for two months after school is over.

"What is wrong?" She questioned me again. I sighed and rested my forehead on her chest. Her hair surrounding my face, smelling like flowers, another thing I'm going to miss everyday.

"If I don't write back this summer, please know it isn't intentional." I said closing my eyes as I was still pressed to her chest. She raised her hands to my hair, running her fingers through it soothingly.

"I know... God, I'm going to miss you so much." She said above me. I let out a long breath I didn't know I was holding into her chest, holding her as tight as I could. "I wish you could just come with me to my dads. But he doesn't even know about you..." She said quietly. I lifted my head up and gave her a questioning face.

"You still haven't told your dad about me?" I said shocked, she shrugged, running her fingers through my neckline.

Speaking of parents... I still haven't mentioned her mom visiting.

"Before I came to school here... he actually told me to keep away from you, Harry." She gave me a nervous laugh.

"Oh, really?" I couldn't help but laugh with her, she nodded. "Well, can I say you've done a terrible job of that?" I chuckled.

"It wasn't entirely my fault!" She explained with hand gestures, I laughed at her effort to turn this on me, "you see, I was bunked up with your best friend, so then you were always there,! Then we literally had every class together." She looked into my eyes humored.

"So it's my fault?" I asked smiling, she nodded and pursed her lips together.

"It is... and I mean, of course I've heard that Harry Potter was quite attractive, but like, you were a lot better looking than I would have expected." She let out a breath and laughed, I grabbed her waist and placed her beneath me on the bed. She allowed me to do so and continued laughing, her bright smile had shifted my entire mood, she has one of those smiles were you have to stop and watch.

She is stunning.

"The second I met you in the common room that night... I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." I brushed the hair out of her face. She grinned and reached up to touch my face, running a finger down my cheek and to my collarbone.

"Do you know what it was for me?" She asked as she shifted herself onto my pillow, pulling me down next to her. I studied her pale face, the light from the furnace being the only light in the room. "Your incredible green eyes." She whispered with a flirty tone, watching my gaze.

"Cheesy, eh?" I teased her, she rolled her eyes and let out a loud laugh.

"Yeah, yeah." She giggled as she shook her head at me. I smiled at her, adoring everything about her in this moment. I slowly trickled my fingertips between her breasts and down her chest.

"For me? I was already drawn to you the second I met you that night, you were beautiful and sexy as hell," I said as I ran my fingers up and down her sides, following the shape of her hips and torso, "And after awhile of eavesdropping in on your and Hermione's conversations, I was very intrigued on who you were as a person."

"You're such a guy." She laughed, I nodded and lifted the bottom of her shirt up a slight bit, so I could see the skin on her stomach and the way the light hit her curves.

"Yes, you have one hell of a body, Lucy. But I'm in love with you. Everything about you is perfect." I said raising my eyes to hers, she smiled gently at me. I stopped raising her shirt and just gently ran my fingers on her skin, goosebumps were beginning to rise.

"I'm far from perfect, Harry." She bit the bottom of her lip playfully, "oh, and also, how much did you hear when you listened in on our conversations?" She raised her voice and pushed my chest pretending to be angry, I threw my head back in laughter and let her climb on top of me. She grabbed the pillow from underneath my head and raised above hers, reading to smash it on my face.

"Suffocating me doesn't change the things I heard!" I yelled into the pillow as it collided with my face, I heard her giggle and pull it off of my face.

"So what did you hear?" She pointed a finger at me, I bit the tip of it and she yanked it back.

"You know, just little things like, how good looking I am, and how hot it is that I'm a seeker on the Quidditch team." I shrugged pretending I heard those things, she gasped and actually struck me with the pillow.

"You're full of yourself, I never said those things!" She yelled and hit me again, "not out loud anyways!" She hit me one last time, then I grabbed the pillow and placed it under my head away from her grasp. She was holding her stomach from the fit of laughter we just unleashed.

Once we calmed down I grabbed her hands gently, pulling them to my lips and kissing them.

"I'm going to miss this, little things like this." She stole my thoughts, I glanced at her through my lashes and left one long lasting kiss on her knuckles. "But! I'm not going to sit here and cry. I'll see you in two months. It's only two months." She repeated herself several times, trying to make herself believe that these two months won't be long and won't be hard.

I'm going to try to have the same mind set as Lucy. While I always dread summer each time I come home, this one seems like it is going to be extra dreadful.

I wish I could stay in the castle with Lucy forever. Hold her in my arms in this awful twin sized bed that we always somehow manage, hold her tightly and kiss her, love her in all the ways she deserves to be loved. Physically and mentally.

I never would have thought someone like her would walk into my life the way she did, but it happened and now I am here, ready to give her anything she wants or needs, any request, I'll deliver. I expected my fourth year to be filled with a bunch of random crap that it typically thrown at me each year, but this year has been different. I've enjoyed being here, while I usually do enjoy Hogwarts... being in love makes everything different. I've never been in love... but if this is it, and this is what it feels like, I've read in books that it only gets better, for more to come is an exciting thought.

"I love you." I said kissing her plump pink lips, she rubbed her nose against my cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I love Lucy, with my heart and soul.

Authors note:
Update tomorrow will be the tournament chapter! We're coming closer to the end of their fourth year! & while I've gotten mostly positive feedback I'm thinking about turning this into a series! If you'd love an Order or the Phoenix book with Lucy and Harry's journey continuing comment and let me know!
I have big plans and ideas for her story and his. It only gets better from here out :)
P.S. I didn't edit this chapter! I will tomorrow! So sorry! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 40 7
He lifted my chin up and leaned in to give me a soft kiss before saying, "And I love you too." My heart stopped a moment. Did he really just say it...
4.8K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
108 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
578K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...