SLIME MENTALITY

By THAREALOG

More

SLIME MENTALITY
SELF CONTROL
BABY RUSSIA
HBD YB
BAD BITCH
SKY CRY
RANDA
TRY AND RECORD
HYPE SHYT
CLOUT
RUBBERBAND CRAZY
LETTER TO BOO
RED EYE
Part Two๐Ÿ‘€

GANG SHIT

7.9K 249 126
By THAREALOG

Mali Hilbert
Deuce

Minutes later of me looking through Youtube my phone started ringing.

+1 (225) 562-9022 FaceTiming...

"Who the fuck?" I said answering but covering my camera.

"Who the fuck is this? How may I help yo bitch ass?" I greeted before I heard a familiar chuckle and then his face pop up.

"KD gave it to you huh?" I asked him uncovering my camera.

"Yes ma'am now. Tell me why KD air drop a video of you punching the fuck out Kay with yo one fucking arm?" He asked me making me smack my lips.

"Hell if I know, shit I don't what's going through his fucking mind." I said shrugging.

"Smart ass mouth, but like I was saying, I seen how you drop kick my guh." He chuckle all in the camera.

"You think it's funny?" I heard her soft voice ass asked him making him stop and smack his lips and him to stank face her.

"But anyway." He said waving her off putting his attention back on me.

"You coming with us to Florida for rolling loud?" He asked me

"Why should I?" I asked him rising my eyebrow.

"Because I'm going and I don't wanna be by myself." Riyah butted in the conversation.

"I'll go so I can find me a rapper nigga." I told him making me mug me and then hang up the phone.

"Tuff." I said before locking my phone.

"Let's watch All in American." Riyah said seeing me pass it up.

"Bitch you look like an all in american." I told her before clicking on The Originals.

"I hate you." She mumbled before the doorbell had ring. I looked at Riyah seeing she looking at me already.

"Uh hell nawl! Last time I did it I got some juice thrown in my face!" I told her making her smack her lips. We both just sat there watching tv.

I then heard the door open making me turn around to see Kentrell walking in. The fuck his bitch ass doing here, KD or Baby Joe ain't here. Matter fact how he even get here that fucking fast.

"Fuck yo bitch ass doing here?" Riyah said making him stop and look at us. I seen he was holding a package.

He then threw it on me hitting me in the head with it. "I know this bitch did not." I said grabbing the package seeing it was my hair came in.

"Y'all gotta game?" He asked rubbing his face. This nigga look stress the fuck out.

"Fuck wrong with yo ass?" I asked him.

"Kay stressing his skinny ass out." Riyah chuckled.

"Bitch you skinny." He told her stank facing her before going up the stairs.

"Who the fuck he think he is?" I asked her looking at her.

"Somebody who finna get his ass beat." She mumbled before turning her attention back to the tv.

—

"Bitch keep yo damn head still!" I told Kentrell for the hundredth time as I use him to make my damn wig.

"You lucky I am even letting you do this on me. Is you fucking done yet?" He asked turning his head to look at me I turn his head back to the front aggressively making him groan. He pick his hand up and use it to try to see how much I got left. I then pop his hand.

"Move it bitch, I'm tryna sew this shit down." I told him as I finished up with the last bundle.

After I was finished I snatched it off his head and cut the rest of the black cap off that I didn't need.

"Poo she snatch my boy wig off like gimme that!" KD said walking in recording.

"Say mane don't post that shit." Youngboy said looking at KD.

"Shit I walk up here just in time to see her sewing a wig on yo head then it surprised me when she snatched that bitch off." KD said laying across on my bed.

"Welp I'm finna go get ready and I'll be back looking like full course meal." I told them grabbing my clothes and my wig.

"Fuck you going?" Kentrell asked as he still played the game.

"A place you not going!" I told him before slamming the bathroom door clothes locking it.

I grabbed my phone finna connect it to the speaker but I seen that Riyah tagged me in something like 20 minutes ago. I tapped to see what she tagged me in. I smack my lip to see it was a picture of Kentrell playing the game and me making the wig on his head.

❤️ liked by yb.shaderoom, and 10,728 others

bg.riyahhh dis nigga really letting @bg.deuce make a wig on his head😭 #mbn

view all 9,728 comments
janiameshall 😂
nbakd2x if you tryna figure who it's was check my page😌
|bg.deuce he go beat yo ass 😭😭

"Welp they finna have that shit on shaderoom." I said before playing my music and hopping in the shower.

5 hours later

❤️ Liked by janiameshall, jaydayoungan, and 456,738 others

bg.deuce pretty young thang😌

view all 346,728 comments
jaydayoungan damn i'm tryna make you my lil 23😍❤️
janiameshall gorgeous 😩😍😍
567 likes 123 replies

"Heyyy girl!" Jania yelled pulling me in a hug.

"Oh hey guh! You fine in person guh!" I said checking her out. Jania is a girl I met from instagram. I heard she use to fuck with Kentrell, but it's no beef over a fuck nigga.

"So you ready to drive the boat with us tonight!?" Riyah said holding liquor in her hand.

"Fucking right! I'm tryna drive the boat tonight!" She said before I pop open the patron bottle and pour some in her mouth.

She then swallow it before shouting. "Periodt!" She then grab the patron bottle from me and Riyah pop open some Hennessy and they started pouring in my mouth.

After they stop I swallow it and I can feel my ass getting drunk. "Cause no!" I said sounding like Furly.

We then did Riyah ass next and next thing you know it our asses drunk like a motherfucker.

Twerk by City girls started playing and you know I had to show off my skills.
"Ayeee do it baby stick baby!" They yelled boosting me up as I twerk. I had phone camera lights all on me too. Well shit baby I finna be all over.

Everybody started screaming when I had hit the split and started twerking. "Ayeee, that's my motherfucking bestfran!" Riyah yelled

I then got up and we all got behind each other and started twerking. I then got tired and just walk off following with Riyah and Jania.

We took a seat at the VIP section. "Whew baby I'm tired then a motherfucker!" I said fixing my dress upon me.

"Oh shit, this bitch finna come start some shit." Jania said looking forward making me look in the direction. I seen some girl who looked like a hot mess and it looked like she had a nigga face tattooed on her chest.

"This bitch dumb as the fuck." I mumbled making Jania burts out laughing.

"Oh you heard me?" I asked her she nodded her head laughing.

"Awe look at the sister wives getting alone. I thought it'll be y'all two to beef with each other." Dumb bitch said smiling and Jania rolled her eyes.

"Awe look at the dumb bitch all in my face with that lace frontal lifting." I mocked her voice making Riyah and Jania laugh.

"Awe look how cute you look—Oops my bad." She said after throwing her drink in my face.

"Awe look how cute my fist is in yo—" I cut myself off cocking my fist back knocking her in her shit and she fell back.

"Oops my bad." I mocked her before I grab her by her lace frontal wig and started upper cupping her ass. I then finish her off by yanking her wig off and started spinning it in the hair.

"Woop da woo!" I said before throwing the wig before the security grab us kicking us out.

"Bitch call us an uber." I told Jania or Riyah.

"Aye lil momma!" I heard making me turn around to see like three niggas walking our way.

"So what's up with them digits?" He said giving me that look that make you wanna just drop them panties.

"No whats up with me sitting on that face?" I said making him smirk. Man this nigga was fine ash. I might found me a baby daddy, but this nigga look familiar to me.

—

I woke up squinting at my phone looking at the time. '1:56 P.M.'

"Bitch push over." Riyah said kicking me. I look over my shoulder.

I know this bitch did not just kick me. I cock my leg back and kick the fuck outta her ass making her ass fly out the bed.

"Fuck you thought this was." I asked getting out the bed. I pull my shorts out my ass before heading towards the bathroom to do my hygienes.

After doing allat I exit the bathroom. I went grab my phone off the charger. I seen I had bunch of instagram notifications.

random1 and +450 others mention you in a comment

yungeenace wants to send you a message

random5 and +670 others wants to send you a message

I went open the youngeen ace one. I clicked his profile. "Oh he cute." I said before responding back to him.

@yungeenace
aye i'm shooting a music video to my song bad bitch ft black youngsta you tryna be in it👀

@bg.deuce
😗
read

@yungeenace
?

@bg.deuce
wat it is for me?
read

@yungeenace
clout ? money?🤷🏾‍♂️

@bg.deuce
fuck da clout but i'll take da money how much?😁
read

@yungeenace
200k ?

@bg.deuce
👌🏾 when dis and where?🤔
read

@yungeenace
flordia and dis friday dats good?

@bg.deuce
yeah can i bring a friend ?
read

@yungeenace
she bad?👀

@bg.deuce
ofc my good sis is bad 😌
read

@yungeenace
okay bet! imma give u my number for more info
9046722300

"Aye Riyah we catching a flight to Flordia for this friday and bring one of yo old stripper outfits we in a music video!" I yelled out running through the hallway.

"Bitch who music video!?" She asked peeping through the bathroom with bold hold glue on her edge line and her wig frontal pull back.

"Bitch what the fuck!?" I yelled and started laughing.

"Fuck you!" She told sticking the finger.

"No thanks I only like dick." I told her then my phone started ringing.

MyBroBroKD❤️😌 is calling...

I answer the phone call putting it to my ear. "What up lil bih?" I said as I enter the kitchen.

"Bitch you pack yet? We leaving tomorrow morning for Flordia." He asked me making me smack my lips.

"Damn it I forgot but I was already going there anyway. Yo bestfriend in a music video." I told him

"Who music video!?" He asked me

"Some fine rapper name Yungeen Ace DM me to be in his music video he got with Black Youngsta." I told him making him gasp.

"Get the dick sis! Just watch out for Chloe ass." He told me making me scrunch my face up.

"Who?" I asked him

"Oh yeah his lil girlfriend." He said like he forgot to tell me that.

"Well KD you heard of that song? I'll take yo man!!!" I started singing the song.

"Bitch periodt no tampon!" He yelled in the phone.

"Okay bye KD." I told him laughing then my phone beep seeing somebody else was calling I seen it was my lil bro. I got excited before telling KD.

"Aye KD I'll call ya back my brother calling." I told before accepting my brother call.

The operator said what they had to say before I was finally on the phone with my brother.

"Wassam lit whore?" I asked him smiling.

"Shii nothing but I'm happy I'm getting out tomorrow." He told making my smile grow bigger.

"Stop playing with me bitch." I told him not believing him.

"On granny they letting me out." He told me.

"My lil bitch ass brother go be free finally." I told him making him smack his lips.

"Guh fuck up. How everything been since you been out?" He asked me making me smack my lips.

"Shid, wild as hell. I fracture my damn arm, was trending on instagram, and my ass got in a fight 3 nights ago with some dumb bitch." I told him making him chuckle

"Shid I can't wait tell tomorrow it's up with us!" He said I can tell he was cheesing.

"Awe plus we leaving for flordia tomorrow. So when you first get out we going straight to Flordia, I got you on yo clothes." I told him

"Damn I show did miss a lot, because yo bitch ass finally ain't broke no mo!" He told me smacking his lips.

"Boy fuck you and correction we because what's mine lil bro is also yours remember that tell death call my name." I told him

"Vice Verse. I love you sis, I can't wait to tear some shit up with yo ass again when I get out." He told me.

You have 60 seconds reminding

"Duh lil bit! Love you too bro see ya tomorrow when you release." I told him.

"Fasho big sis!" He said before the call disconnected.

"My lil brother go be free tomorrow!" I yelled running around the house.

"On god!?" Riyah asked walking down the stairs.

"On Granny Tee." I told her before she join my ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.2K 30
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง.
485K 13.8K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
71.9K 2.4K 42
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ผŽ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ...