BAD BITCH

Da'Naja Mali Hilbert
Deuce

"I got me a bad bitch, she kinda ratchet but she classic." Ace rapper as I got on the bed with the other girls getting beside him and started twerking.

"Yeah bitch!" Riyah ass yelled making the other girls laugh as she smack my ass right alone with another hand.

Behind the door she super nasty.

I then felt something hit me in the head. I look up to see Riyah cheesing with a pillow in her hand. I grabbed one swinging it knocking her ass off the bed.

"Thick bitch! I love it when she throw that ass back!" He rapped as I throw it back on him making him smack my ass.

We was outside having a lil pool party in his backyard but he was still shooting the video.

"Aye sis how I look?" Riyah asked me finna start twerking before Glokk came and push her ass in the pull.

"Oh you go have to see me now." I told him before I push his ass in the pool.

"Anybody want some Patron!?" One of Ace homies asked with patron in his hand.

"Aye a lil pour pour." I told before he walked over and I put my head back as he pour in my mouth, he then stop making me pick my head up and swallow the liquor.

"Bitch period!" Riyah wet ass said passing behind but she couldn't forget to smack my ass. I follow behind her and we started dancing to the music. I felt somebody behind I thought it was Riyah since she always playing with me. I felt large hands grab my ass before they quickly let go.

I turn around quickly to see who did it and I seen it was Ace. He sent me a smirk before walking away. I know in hell his fine ass ain't just did that.

"So we go act like that didn't happen?" Riyah asked me making me smack my lips.

"KD said he had a girl, boy I tell ya niggas ain't shit." I told her shaking my head before we went continue to enjoy our selves.

Black Youngsta then came and Riyah, Ace, one of Ace homies , some chick, and I was hyping him up as he dance.

Riyah then joined him and started twerking.  "Aye I gotta bad bitch over here!" I yelled out getting behind Riyah smacking her ass with one while the patron in another.

After turning up for a while in the back and shooting they decided they wanted to go to shoot some parts at some private lil small strip club. It had stripper poles, beds, and other shit here.

"I bet I still got some skills on that pole." Riyah told me eyeing the pole. Back before I went to jail, Riyah and I was some strippers. We had to find us a hustle to get us some money and back then we was broke down on our pussy so we had to get bag quickly.

We only did pole dancing and lap dances and that's it before I got arrested and Riyah quit because she wasn't go work there without me, she was uncomfortable without me.

They had Bad Bitch playing in the background and them white guh strippers was doing god knows what on the pole.

"Bet." I told her before she got on the pole. She went up before coming back down with a split and started twerking

"Yeah that's my bitch!" I yelled clapping and cheesing.

"You go on the pole show me what ya got." I voice said behind me making me jump.

"Boy don't scare my like that and I'm good big homie." I told him patting his shoulder.

"Bitch it's yo turn." Riyah told sounding like she out of breathe.