stubborn ✧ s.w. / n.m.

By jckseunie

"Not until you admit it, sweet cheeks." More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
CHARACTERS!
hi. it's been a while :)

three

17K 309 61
By jckseunie

before i start, a little fyi lol

lily's hair throughout the entire story is in the first chapter

-

We passed the guys' empty cars, hinting they must have gotten here pretty early.

"Well, let the night begin!" The girls and I cheered.

Stumbling teens made their way to the front lawn, some puking. Others were busy hooking up with a stranger or a classmate they didn't even know were in their class. Us three managed to squish through the crowd of teens and make it to the living room, where a bunch of people were sat on the couch, smoking.

I spotted Jack, Johnson, and Sammy right away, knowing they were the ones out of the ten of us to be high.

I turned back to the girls, "You guys wanna get drinks or join 'em?" I asked.

"We'll go get some drinks, meet up later?" Us three nodded and I was left alone.

"Aye, Lily!" Johnson laughed.

"Come hit this!" G smiled. His eyes were squinty, giving me the signal he was as high as a kite.

Laughing, I walked over and joined the guys on the couch. Sammy handed me his newly lit blunt and I took a hit. I inhaled for a few seconds, and breathed it out.

"This feels so fucking good," I sighed. I smoke a few times with them, us ten getting high occasionally, but it's definitely different at parties. It feels better, in a way.

"You look hot tonight, Lil." Sammy chuckled. He was so lit, and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Thanks," I smiled. I finished the blunt, already feeling baked.

A bong and pipe were being passed around; I took a few hits off both. The next ten minutes, I was as lit as Sammy and Jack. When I'm high, I laugh uncontrollably, giggles sputtering out here and there.

I giggled and made my way to the bathroom, finding it with ease. I turned on the light and I immediately notice my bloodshot eyes. I giggled once again, turned off the lights, and headed to the kitchen for drinks.

As soon as I got into the kitchen, Nash and Matt came over and gave me a red cup, telling me to drink it.

"Uh, what is this?" I grinned.

"It's Smirnoff and tequila," Nash slurred. He was more than drunk, as he held onto Matt's unstable shoulder.

"Drink up, babe!" Matt stumbled back to the kitchen island.

I shrugged and took a sip. The strong alcohol burned as it ran down my throat. I winced slightly, but kept drinking the alcohol anyway.

"Lillllllyyyyy!" Serena giggled, being held by Mike, who was trying really hard to support her. She stumbled more than three times, Mike needing to set her on a chair.

"Hey Lily!" He smiled.

"Hi!" I giggled.

He chuckled, "Ah, high already? Damn Lil, that was quick."

"I always am at your parties," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mike!" A guy from my English class called out.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later! I gotta see what's going on," He hurried off, not letting me say bye.

I turned back to see if Serena was ok, but she wasn't in the chair. Instead, she was dancing with Jack G. And as for Blair, she and Cam were making out in the corner. I was surprised, but happy they were getting together. I stayed leaning against the wall, just watching everyone having fun and taking gulps of my drink.

"Having fun?" Sammy spoke from behind me, his arm over my head leaning against me and the doorframe.

"Definitely," I bobbed my head to the music. The alcohol hasn't kicked in, yet. I've gone to many parties since sophomore year and can control myself. A couple drinks won't make me feel the least bit tipsy.

"Dance with me," Sammy yelled over the loud music. I nodded and he grabbed my hand to the dance floor. Our bodies moved with each other to the rhythm, enjoying every minute of the song.

Ten minutes pass by and Sammy and I get another round of drinks, bringing them to the living room. One by one, my friends piled on the couch and we all smoked together.

The party was still in full swing, and the living room was becoming hazy. Smoke was everywhere and sweaty bodies were squeezing in and out of the stuffy house.

I quickly checked my appearance in my phone, my eyes very red and squinty.

"Pass me another one!" I giggled.

"You're on a roll, Lily!" Nash hollered.

Laughing, I raise the joint I'm holding and cheer. I took a swig of my eighth drink, barely tipsy.

All of a sudden, one of our friends, Jase, runs in screaming. "The cops are here! Everyone go, go, go!"

In just a few seconds, my friends and I were out the back door, not trying to get caught from smoking weed and underage drinking. But honestly, who the fuck cares anymore right?

One by one, people jumped the fence; Mike's backyard next to a park. I pushed myself up on the fence, Sammy supporting my legs and pushing me up too. He, without struggle, hopped over after me.

People from the party followed us, still drunk and running around. I heard a thump and Sammy and I turned around. "For shit's sake," Sammy grumbled. Matt had tripped over the damn sprinklers. Being absolutely fucked, he started to laugh hysterically so Sammy and I rushed over to help him up.

"Jesus, Matt." I rolled my eyes.

That just caused him to laugh even harder. Why? I don't even know.

Just as we stepped off the grass, the sprinklers went off and people still running around were getting soaked. Matt turned back and ran towards everyone else, flailing his arms like a bird.

"Might as well make the best out of this night, right?" Sammy pulled off his shirt and ran through, getting soaked.

I stayed put, not really wanting to be drenched when I get home.

"Oh come on Lily!" He yelled. I shook my head, giggling at how stupid he was.

He ran over and without warning, lifted me over his shoulder and ran around the grass. Many more of our classmates joined us, along with our friends. Both of us were laughing uncontrollably.

Sammy set me down, my legs wrapping around his torso. My hands rested on his bare chest and we were both breathing heavily. His arms secured themselves around my waist to hold me up. I looked up at his chocolate-hazel eyes, not caring how dangerously close we were. His eyes flickered down to my lips, and back up to my eyes. Sammy started to lean in, me meeting him halfway. Slowly, his lips met mine and it felt like fireworks erupted in the sky, as cliché as it sounds. It was as if our lips were molded perfectly for each other. My arms went behind his neck and he gripped me even tighter. We stood in the middle of the grass, completely drenched, and kissing. Geez, this sounds like what happens in cheesy movies. My stomach was doing flips. I never imagined I would be kissing one of my best friends, especially after a party. I pulled away, but before I could speak, Sammy interrupted me.

"Let's go to the car," He murmured against my lips. I nodded, and he carried me the whole way.

Fumbling with my keys, I finally got it unlocked and hopped off him, crawling in the back seat. Sam panted, his eyes dark and he followed me in--more like jumped. I was in between him and the seats, our lips reconnecting. His lips removed themselves from mine and found their way to my jaw and down my neck, sucking gently. He seemed to be uncomfortable with my shirt sticking to his body, so I took it upon myself and removed it. I struggled to get off the soaked material, but Sam replaced my hands and slipped off my top with ease, then latching our lips together again. I moved my hands to his pants and unzipped them. He moved his hands to the buttons on my jeans and was about to remove them, but I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh god," I mumbled. Sammy didn't notice right away, as he was too busy leaving marks on my skin.

"What is it?" He groaned.

"Y-you have a g-girlfriend, Sam." I placed a hand over my mouth. Tears were starting to brim under my eyes.

He stopped what he was doing and stiffened. "Fuck," Sam cursed, running his hands through his hair.

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick," I placed a hand on my forehead, wondering how I could be so stupid.

"We can't tell anyone about this," I panicked. "Do you promise?" I sternly asked Sam. He nodded, a slightly blank expression on his face.

I fumbled with my clothes and slipped back on my top. "Let's just go home," I mumbled.

Before I could even get to the driver's seat, Serena came out of nowhere - stumbling and giggling to herself.

"Fucking shit," I groaned. I hopped out of the car and helped Ser into the back seat.

"Lillllllyyyy," She bursted into giggles. "Take me hoomeee?"

"I was planning on it," I shook my head with a laugh.

Taking my spot in the driver's seat again, I didn't even notice Sam made his way to the passenger side. He was silent, although I wanted to know what he was feeling.

Once I turned on the ignition, Sammy fiddled with the radio and, thank god, didn't blast it through my speakers. I turned on the heater to a low setting so us three wouldn't freeze. A silence engulfed us, no one making a sound except for the radio.

"Lil?" Sammy broke the silence.

"Yeah?" I replied softly.

"About tonight," he trailed off.

"I get it, Sam. Didn't mean anything, right? I mean, you have a girlfriend," My stomach sunk down to my feet as i spoke those words.

He stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"Hey, you don't need worry about Liza." He spoke.

"How can I not? You're dating! I almost had sex with my taken best friend!" I instantly felt guilty.

"Lil," He reached over and grabbed my hand that was on the console. "Don't worry, alright? We didn't go too far, don't stress about it."

"Easy for you to say." I groaned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He looked offended.

"You and I both know what it means. Don't give me that innocent crap, Sam."

"Look, if you're so worried about it why did you kiss me back?" He retorted.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened, my knuckles were already turning white. I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Don't tell me you didn't feel anything, Lily." He continued.

I pulled up to his house and parked in front of his driveway. I turned to him and he was already looking at me.

I wanted so badly to respond with an 'I did,' but I refrained and lied, "No. I didn't feel anything. It was a spur of the moment. Nothing more."

"Complete and utter bullshit, Lily."

"Excuse me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't give me that innocent crap," he mimicked me.

"I'm not giving you any shit, it meant nothing." And there goes my stomach, plummeting past my feet and onto the car floor. It meant so much, Sam.

He genuinely looked hurt as he opened his door and left without uttering another word.

I watched as he walked up his driveway, pulling out his keys and slamming his front door shut.

I put my head in my hands, shaking my head repeatedly.

Holy shit, what have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.1K 27
that's all she heard. "Ava, don't" but it just made her want to even more. and she wasn't sure if that was the worst, or best mistake of her life. ~...
33.1K 898 17
Sequel to Dirty Little Secret :)
40K 703 41
Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier.
733K 12.6K 64
Bad boy, changes good girl. "I told you, you'd like it"