Stranger Things Imagines and...

By penmansparadise

This is just a book of imagines and preferences for the show Stranger Things. So I fell in love with season... More

Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Brooklyn Baby
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You
Kali's Group Imagine
Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun
Steve Harrington Imagine- I'm Done Pretending
Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?
Billy Hargrove Imagine Requested- A Quiet Life
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- My Little Buddy
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Something Special
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Songbird
Steve Harrington Imagine - I Love You so Much Most
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Imagine - Call My Bluff
Fred Benson x Male!Reader ~ The Best Bookworm
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master
Peter Ballard (001) ~ The Ultimate Betrayal
Eddie Munson ~ The Fire Genasi
Author's Note
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Distraction
Gareth ~ Wonder Woman
Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me
Robin Buckley ~ The Drive-In
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two
Steve Harrington ~ My Protector
Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy
Author's Note
Eddie Munson ~ A Well Deserved Apology
Eddie Munson ~ My Guardian Angel
Another Author's Note
Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride
Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party
What's That? Yet Another Author's Note
Fred Benson ~ The Set Up
Eddie Munson ~ Confessions
A Rainbow of Questions
Fred Benson ~ A Library Date
Eddie Munson ~ My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Redemption (Part Two of A Sweet Distraction)
Henry Creel ~ Always
Steve Harrington ~ The Feelings are Mutual
Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine
Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)
Eddie Munson ~ Sonnet 18
Penman's Paradise's Playlist
A Little Outburst
Steve Harrington ~ As It Should Be
Just So You Know
Ask Me Something
A Somber Note
Here I Go Again
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader ~ The Yuletide Bluff

Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise

10.8K 198 150
By penmansparadise

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

So, here is the other Billy imagine I was writing! I have a few requests now that I am working on, and will have them up as soon as possible. I hope you all enjoy this. Let me know what you think!! Xx.

Warnings: Language

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

________________________________________________________________________________

Biting the end of your pencil, you stared at the clock, willing it to move faster. It was the last two minutes of class, and Mr. Jefferson was still talking about osmosis. Your knee jumped up and down impatiently when the bell finally rang, springing you to your feet. You quickly gathered your things and hustled into the busy hallway. It was Friday, and everybody was in a hurry to get home. You made it to your locker, and as you were rummaging through your things, you felt a familiar pair of hands land on your waist. A pair of soft lips landed on your neck, and you closed your eyes with a sigh.

It all started months ago when Billy first moved to Hawkins. He strolled around the town and school like he owned the place. Confidence and charm radiated off of him, enticing every 18 to 45-year-old woman in town. He was a player who had no intention of tying himself down until he laid his eyes on you.

Quiet and poised, you wouldn't consider yourself popular, but you were well known around the school. You were beautiful, smart, and, at the time, an eligible bachelorette. When Billy first saw you walking up the school steps, his heart nearly stopped. He knew he had to have you and would stop at nothing to get you.

His first couple attempts at getting your attention amounted to nothing. He would wait for you by your locker, walk you to class, he even bought you lunch a couple of times. He had your schedule memorized and would often find himself "accidentally" bumping into you in the hallway. You ignored every advance, thinking he would eventually stop, but he didn't. At first, Billy took each rejection as a challenge. A little game to see how far he had to go to get your attention. But, when, out of the blue, you finally agreed to go on a date with him, everything changed.

It was one night lying in his bed when he finally decided to ask you to be his girlfriend. His fingers were lazily playing with your hair as you both stared blankly at his ceiling. You were wrapped up tightly in his arms with your head resting on his chest. "Carrie" by Europe droned in the background. Acting like a lullaby, you were rocked to the rhythm of his breathing. You were content looking at the small blemishes on his beige ceiling when Billy spoke.

"Do you want to, like, make this official?"

You propped yourself up to look at him.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

A small hint of red rose to color his cheeks as he nodded. You could see how nervous he was, and it made you smile.

"I've been waiting for you to ask. It's about damn time."

§

His lips moved to hover over your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

"Hey, baby," Billy's husky voice whispered into your ear.

You turned in his arms with a smile and planted your lips on his.

"I'm almost done. I just have to grab my binder, and we can go."

Billy placed one more kiss on your neck before sliding out of your way. He was leaning against the lockers next to yours, fiddling with a frayed piece of thread on his jacket. From your peripherals, you could see his fingers tugging and releasing the thread nervously. You slammed your locker door shut, gaining his attention.

"What's going on?"

Playing coy, Billy shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you mean? Nothing's going on. Why would you ask?"

"Well," you began, "for one, you're rambling, and two you're picking at your jacket. We've been together for seven months; I think I know your nervous ticks by now."

You stood, arms crossed, and watched as Billy shuffled his feet. When he finally lifted his gaze to meet yours, you raised your eyebrows.

"So, are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to force it out of you?"

He let out a long breath before turning his body to face yours.

"Tina is throwing this party tonight, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come with me."

You rolled your eyes with a huff.

"Billy, you know I don't like going to parties."

You began walking toward the door with Billy in tow. Parties were not your thing, especially since you started dating Billy. You always ended up babysitting him rather than actually enjoying yourself.

"I know you don't like going to these things, but I swear it'll be different this time. It'll be fun, and you'll have a good time, I promise."

When you finally reached Billy's Camaro, you turned to face him. Without even saying anything, Billy was practically begging you. He gave you a puppy dog look, making you growl with irritation.

"Fine," you spat, "I'll go. But, I swear, Billy, if I end up having to babysit you, this will be my last."

Billy released a breath he was holding before pulling you into a hug. While peppering kisses all over your face and neck, he thanked you profusely. You were a giggling mess when he finally released you and helped you into his car. As you sat in the passenger seat of his car, you couldn't help the anxiety that was settling upon you. Although you agreed to go to the party, you were definitely not excited.

The same feeling of unease enveloped you as you got ready. Billy picked you up at precisely 8 o'clock, and was beyond excited. The entire drive he rambled on about who was going to be there, and how he would have to maintain his keg stand record. You forced a smile as he spoke, doing your best to mask your lack of excitement. Billy too wrapped up in his own eagerness, didn't even notice.

The two of you walked into the party together, but Billy quickly ventured off, leaving you behind. You grabbed a drink before finding a seat in the corner of the room. Sipping on the lukewarm beer, you watched your boyfriend from the shadows. He was the center of attention, which was exactly where he liked to be. All of his friends were hooting about his newest keg stand record, and random girls were clawing at his arms. A cocky grin was painted on his lips as he continued to drink.

You weren't the jealous type, but you could feel your blood boiling as you watched Billy entertain the girls around him. With each Red Solo Cup, he got more and more drunk. The drunker he got, the flirtier he got. His arms were draped over two girls' shoulders, and his eyes were glazed over. You watched the two girls laugh at something that probably wasn't even that funny. Billy, having completely forgotten about you, was eating them up. With the little alcohol you had coursing through your veins, you jumped up and stalked over to him.

"Tell us about that scar on your arm again, Billy," one of the girls slurred.

"Yeah, you must have been so scared when that mountain lion came after you," the other girl cooed.

Your face scrunched up in both confusion and disgust. Billy let out a light chuckle, but before he began the "story," his eyes met yours.

"Baby!" He shouted too loudly.

You closed your eyes in an attempt to calm your bubbling anger.

"Hey, Billy. I think it's about time we head out. It's getting kind of late."

His eyes tried to focus on you, but you could tell he was struggling.

"What?" He asked, "No, let's stay. Things are just starting to heat up."

His arms squeezed the two girls next to him, causing them to laugh like manic hyenas. Your lips formed into a tight line before you grabbed his arm and pulled him off the couch. His eyes widened at the sudden movement.

"What are you doing?"

His words were slurred, but you could hear the frustration in his voice. You didn't answer his question. Instead, you began to drag him out of the house.

"What the hell, Y/N? I said I didn't want to leave yet."

You could hardly hear him over your heart pulsing in your ears. It was hard enough trying to drag him through the crowd, but he only made it worse when he began to pull his arm away. He only succeeded in releasing your grip when the two of you reached the front lawn.

"What are you doing, Y/N!?"

"Billy," you began a little irritated, "it's time for us to go. You've had enough to drink, and I'm tired."

Billy rolled his eyes and scoffed at you.

"You always do this shit, Y/N. Do you know that? Just because you don't know how to have a good time doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else."

His voice was loud, causing people to crowd around the two of you. Heat began to rise to your cheeks as embarrassment started to settle in.

"You've had a little too much to drink, Billy. It's time for us to leave."

You went to reach for his hand, but he pulled it out of your reach.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you. You're not going to drag me away because you're a little uncomfortable. Go sit in the fucking car for all I care."

You could feel tears welling in your eyes, but you swallowed them back. A large crowd of people surrounded you, watching your entire relationship spiral out of control.

"Billy, you're being ridiculous. Let's just go back to your house and..."

"And do what? You're not going to do anything! You never do anything! You just sit there and want to talk. Y/N, all we ever do is talk! I can't remember the last time we actually slept together. At least I know if I go back into the party, I'll get some action."

Your mouth fell agape at his words. Your cheeks were blazing, and your heart was pounding in your chest. A mixture of sadness, anger, and utter embarrassment percolated inside of you. You didn't know which emotion to express. But, within a matter of seconds, you settled on anger.

"Why are you being such an asshole? I'm trying to take care of you like I always do when you drag me to these stupid parties."

Billy had never seen you angry before, let alone had your anger directed at him. He stood dumbfounded as you continued to berate him.

"What did you say to me this afternoon when I agreed to come here? Huh? You said this time would be different. That I would have a good time and it would be fun. You promised me this shit wouldn't happen, but here we are again. It's just like every other time, Billy. I'm tired of this, and I don't want to deal with it. If you're so hell-bent on getting some action with some bitch you don't even know, then go right the fuck ahead. I'm not going to stop you this time. But, just know, if you choose to go back in there, we're through. I will not sit here and let you humiliate me."

Billy stood frozen and speechless in front of you. His eyes were glued to yours, and you could see his drunken mind trying to process what you just said. After what felt like forever, he took a wobbly step toward you until he was nearly towering over you.

"I don't fucking need you, Y/N. I never have, and I never will. I'm going to go have a good time. You can find a different way home."

With each word he spoke, a piece of your heart broke to pieces. Tears brimmed your eyes, and your throat burned as you tried to hold them back. You did your best to straighten your back and look stronger than you felt.

"Have a nice life, Billy," you said before turning and pushing your way through the crowd.

As you walked, you didn't turn around to see if Billy was still standing there. Instead, you forced your heavy legs to keep moving. The farther you moved away, the more the sounds of cheering teenagers faded. Soon the only sounds left to be heard were your sobs and breaking heart.

In the weeks that followed, you did your best to avoid Billy. You parked on the opposite side of the parking lot. You even waited for him to walk into the building before getting out of your car. During transitions, you went the long way to your classes, risking being late a few times. At the end of each day, you waited an extra twenty minutes before going to your locker to gather your things. You could tell people were looking at you differently. They would stare at you and look away when you made eye contact. You could even hear them whispering about you as you walked down the hallway. Even so, you never let them know you were breaking inside.

Three weeks had passed, and you hadn't heard from Billy. You would see him at school, but he never made an effort to find you. You figured he had moved on, taking the breakup way better than you had. Billy was always good at hiding his emotions, so you could never tell from his face if he was hurting or not. But it didn't matter; you were still hurting and didn't know when you would stop.

It was Friday, you had the house to yourself, and you were cuddled up on your couch watching "The Breakfast Club." After the breakup, you had no will to go out. Your friends invited you to the movies or the mall, but you declined. You felt better crying into one of the shirts Billy left at your house while watching John Hughes movies.

You watched the teenagers dance as "We Are Not Alone" by Karla DeVito boomed from the TV. Everything always looked so fun and carefree in the movies. You had just laid your head onto the armrest when your doorbell rang. You let out an irritated sigh before pulling yourself from the couch. Pulling open the door, you were fully anticipating to see your friends, but you didn't. Instead, a pair of red puffy eyes looked back at you. There, on your porch, Billy stood slumped in front of you. Your mouth hung open as you stared at his worn-out face. It looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. His hair hung like a knotted mess around his face. Although you willed it not to, your heart jumped in your chest at the sight of him. Even though every inch of your being missed him, you crossed your arms. With a scowl on your face, you spoke.

"What are you doing here, Billy?"

His eyes began to gloss over just standing in front of you. You saw him swallow in an attempt to gather himself.

"I," he paused, "I can't stop thinking about you."

Your heart ached for him. Every part of you wanted so badly to grab him and hold him close. But you didn't move. When you didn't say anything back, Billy let out a shaky breath and continued.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to, but I needed to see you. I needed to tell you that I didn't mean anything I said that night. I was drunk and being a total dick because I wanted to seem tough in front of my friends. You were right, I did have too much to drink, and I should've gone home with you. I was an idiot. I still am to be completely honest. I just needed to tell you how sorry I am. I shouldn't have said those things to you. And I know you'll probably never forgive me, but I had to try."

You stood in shock at his words. His eyes were glued to yours, waiting for you to say something. You bit your bottom lip before finally speaking.

"Why are you here now? It's been three weeks, Billy."

Your voice was heavy with heartache.

"What took you so long?"

Billy looked down at his dirty boots with shame.

"I thought you deserved better than some piece of shit like me. I didn't want to waste your time. I figured you wouldn't even want to hear me out. I honestly didn't think I'd get this far."

His gaze was still set on his feet as you watched him. You took in his defeated figure and sighed.

"You embarrassed me," you whispered, pulling his gaze to meet yours.

"In front of nearly half the school, you said obscene things to me and yelled at me. You, in a drunken state, ripped my heart from my chest and stomped all over it."

Tears were slowly rolling down your cheeks as you spoke.

"You hurt me bad, Billy."

You could see the tears brimming his eyes as your cold stare was set on him.

"But," you said, softening your glare, "even after all of that, I'm still madly in love with you."

You wiped a tear from your face, but couldn't stop their steady flow. Billy's shoulder's relaxed as he looked into your eyes. As you held each other's gaze, a small sob escaped his lips. You reached forward and pulled him into a tight embrace. He melted into your arms as his whimpers racked his entire body.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Please forgive me, I'm so sorry," he cried into your neck over and over again.

You shushed him as you ran your fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. His muffled sniffles and whimpers echoed through your empty house.

"I don't know how to exist in a world without you, Y/N. Please don't ever leave me. I'm so sorry, baby girl."

You pulled him back and cupped his swollen face in your hands.

"You don't have to be in a world without me. I'm not going anywhere, baby. I pinky promise, seal it with a kiss."

With a cheesy grin on your face, you linked your pinky with his, kissed the knot, then pulled him into a loving kiss. His hands found your waist as your arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. When you finally pulled away, you laced your fingers through his and led him to your couch. As you snuggled up next to one another, you realized that with Billy, your life could be like a John Hughes movie after all.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 255 172
Preference & Imagines on your favourite Stranger Things Characters. Requests open
614 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
4.2K 90 22
I'm not really good with descriptions but if you wanna find out what would happen throughout the story then go ahead and read it :D This is a Jim Ho...
669K 14.2K 193
A book of probably not fantastic Stranger Things imagines. Please Note: I will only be writing for characters who are above the age of 18/out of high...