Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master

*I DON'T OWN THIS GIF* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNER*

Pairing: Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 2.7k

Warnings: Mild language. Description of a hot makeout session.

a/n: This was a request from my Tumblr.   I was an 80s fiend long before Stranger Things came out, so I love writing these imagines where I can insert music that I love.  If you haven't listened to Play Deep by The Outfield, go do it now.  It is one of my favorite albums.  I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!  Thank you again for reading, liking, and following.  I'll be outlining a 001 request and posting that shortly so stay tuned.  Enjoy!

                                                                                               §

You sat, headphones blasting "Say It Isn't So" by The Outfield and feet propped up on the lunch table, staring at Eddie. This was an everyday occurrence for you. You would sit by yourself fawning over the curly-haired boy while the rest of the Hellfire Club took residence at a table in the middle of the lunchroom. You never sat with them, preferring to sit alone. You also didn't want to upset Eddie more than you already had when you joined the club. It wasn't long ago when Dustin had insisted you go with him to one of Eddie's campaigns. Having been his babysitter since he was in elementary school, he knew that you were extremely skilled at D&D. At first, you refused, but when Dustin came up one day and threw a club T-shirt at you, you couldn't continue to avoid it. You attended the campaign, and it was then that you came to the conclusion that Eddie didn't like you. Not only did he blatantly try and have you not play, when you absolutely dominated his campaign, he looked as if someone had just spit in his face. After that, even though you became an active member of the club, you tried to keep your distance. Dustin seemed to believe that Eddie did like you, like a lot. In fact, his exact words were, "He's madly in love with you, Y/N." But you didn't see it. You and everyone else firmly believed that Eddie did not like you. End of story.

As you watched him parade around the table, a wide grin plastered on his face, you sighed. It was a shame that Eddie didn't like you. You had always thought he was cute. Everything about him turned you on, from his denim vest to his wild hair and ring-clad fingers. You had spent many nights imagining the wonders his hands would do to your body or the way his lips would feel against your skin. Had he shown any interest in you at all, you would've jumped his bones months ago. But he hadn't, so you were reserved to staring and daydreaming about the things you wanted Eddie to do to you. You were nibbling on your bottom lip, completely taken by your thoughts, when suddenly, your very clear view of Eddie was replaced with Dustin and Mike taking a seat. You tried to look around them, but Dustin was adamant, blocking your line of sight with every move. You rolled your eyes as you yanked your headphones off your head.

"What?"

"Well, hello to you too," Dustin said, sounding more annoyed with you than he had any right to be. You set your lips in a tight line as you crossed your arms.

"What do you want, Henderson?"

"Are you still able to take us home after D&D tonight?" He used his finger to motion between him and Mike. You nodded.

"Yeah, yeah," you said, craning your neck again only to find Eddie was gone already. Disappointment shot through you and turned your irritation back onto Dustin.

"I'll see you after school," you said before sliding your headphone back onto your head, snatching your bag from the table, and stomping off.

After school, you didn't waste any time meeting up with the rest of the Hellfire boys. Although, when you entered the room, you noticed you were the last to arrive, earning what looked like a scowl from Eddie.