A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

School night?, lets go clubbing

743 20 4
By Spiderfan92

Parker residence (Peters pov):

"Peter you have to get up, its a school day", May yelled from down stairs.

"Yeah May i'm getting up", I said as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I looked behind me to see Felicias green eyes, and god those eyes, "morning to you too beautiful, so maybe we should", I trailed off as she started kissing my neck "do what Peter", Felicia said as she started to kiss my jaw.

"Okay Peter Benjamin Parker if your not out of your room in 5 minutes i'm coming up there and kicking you out of bed", May yelled.

I quickly got of Felicia, she looked at me with a smirk "afraid of your aunt huh?", she teased.

"Yeah, have you ever seen hulk on tv?", I asked her.

"Yeah big green and scary", Felicia said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah, if you time Mays anger with about ten, then you have the amount she can unleash", I said.

"No, shes so sweet", Felicia said, and laughed at me.

"Yeah, but you haven't pissed her off, if so run, and run fast", I said in a serious tone.

Quick steps were coming up the steps, "Peter Benjamin Parker, what did I just say", May yelled as she came into my room with a bucket of water, Felicias eyes were wide, "now hello Felicia, can you get my Nephew here out of the house or do I need to make an example out of both of you", May said as she narrowed her eyes at us.

"No ma'am, we were just leaving, right Peter?", Felicia said, and grapped my hand to run down the stairs, "wow shes scary", Felicia said.

"I told you so, but nooo, 'no Peter shes so sweet', now you know", I said and gave her cheek a quick kiss.

"First of I. Do. Not. Sound. Like. That, second, she would have thrown an ice bucket on us if we were in bed", she started, a splash noice were heard beside us.

May poked her head out the window, "thats alot of talking for someone who is supposed to be going to school", she pulled her back inside, but quickly got back out "next time I won't miss", she yelled again.

"She was trying to hit us", Felicia said quite shocked.

"No, because May Parker never miss", I laughed, a quick kiss to the lips, soon we were on our way, little did I know that a certain high schooler had seen us, a certain punk might I add.

"Well lucky for us she didn't throw it on us", Felicia said, but soon the front door opened and May stepped outside.

"Okay you two, I will not hesitate to shoot you with this watergun, you remember this right", May said, and yeah I do.

Flashback Queens:

"Peter get up now", May yelled from the kitchen in our small New York appartment.

"No thank you, i'm sleeping right now", I replied as I got further under the covers.

"Okay, that does it", May said as she came through the door to my room, and soon I was sprayes with water from her water gun.

"What the fluffy marshmallow was that for May", I said as I stood on the bed, she shot me in the face once more.

"Time for school", May said.

"May its satuarday", I replied.

"Oh right, Well now that you're up, you can help me with errands", May said and smiled at me.

"No, i'm going back to sleep" I replied as I tried to get down on the bed once again.

May turned towards me, aimed the gun "what was that", May said as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Erhm, I would love to?", I questioned.

"Correct answer Peter, now get ready we have a long day ahead of us", May said and exited the room

Flashback end

"I remember, I just chose to ignore it", I replied but as soon as I said that I was shot straight in the face, I grapped Felicias hand and we ran, "she is crazy", I said.

"Yeah, but I like her", Felicia said and gave me a hug and a kiss goodbye "see you around", Felicia said as she started to head to the southside.

"See ya", I said as I started to head towards riverdale high

Riverdale high:

As I walked in Veronica came up to me "hey Petey, you wanna go out tonight?", she said and gave me a wink.

"Its a school night Ronnie", I said, as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Excatly", she said with a Sweet smile.

"Okay, fine I'll go, just to keep an eye on you", I said and returned her smile.

"Great, Josie is also gonna join, Kevin also and Reggie", she said and we were going to part ways.

"Yo Parker", Reggie yelled.

"What?", I said.

"Catch", he yelled as he threw a football straight for my face, on instinct I caught it.

"Holy shit, yo Parker we need a good reciever", Reggie said impressed.

"No thanks", I said as I threw the ball back to him.

"Reggie, we could use him on the team", Moose said.

"I know, we need to talk him into joining", Reggie said, as they walked away.

I'm not joining the football team, never ever, ever.

Student lounge:

"Hey Ronnie, Betty", I said as I sat down next to them.

"Hey Peter", they both said.

"So whats going on", I said, because I have a feeling whats it about.

"Oh just that I dont want Polly to run away anymore, but I dont know what to do, because if she can't live at home, then I really dont know, what to do", Betty said.

"Erhm, crazy idea, but couldnt you rent her an appartment?, visit her every now and then and making sure the baby is going to be okay", I suggested, Betty smiled at the idea, even Ronnie were looking slightly impressed.

"I have another solution, let me talk to my mother, Polly needs doctors, prenstal vitamins, not", veronica started, but soon the she devil were here "she needs her family", Cheryl said.

"Funny Cheryl, because a few days ago you were going to throw her to the wolfs, or commonly known as Clifford and Penelope Blossom", I said, but she just glared at me.

"Mind your own thing Peter, or who knows what I know", she said and walked closer to us, "now dear cousin lets talk somewhere private, away for this loser and Veronica", she finished as Betty agreed to talk to her, we watched them walk away.

"Is it wrong if I punch her, because she is a real bitch", I said.

"Dont you mean not so nice women", Veronica said.

"No I meant bit... okay no that just sounds wrong, a not so nice lady, there that was better, but I still wanna punch that smug smile of her face", I said.

"Well now you have an even better reason to go out tonight, to blow of steam", Veronica said, as we started to walk through the school "so your picking me up right?", she said as she flashed me a smile.

"Sure", I said, we said our goodbyes and went to go home to get ready for our night out.

Parker residence:

As I came through the door May were standing there, "hey May", Is said.

"Hey sweetie, how was school", May said and gave me her warm smile.

"It was fine May, can I go over to Felicias later, and maybe spend the night?", I said hopefully, i'm not really planning on going there, but who knows.

"Is her parents home?", May said.

"Yeah, I think so", I replied.

She let out a breath "okay, but I dont want to be a grandaunt yet", she started as she roamed through her handbag, as she pulled put a package, my eyes were wide "so here, take these", she finished as I was beet red, I grapped the pack and ran up the stairs.

She is gonna embarres me infront of her again right?

"I'm going to work Peter, love you", May yelled.

"See you, love you too" I said as the front door closed, so now I can just go to the Pembrooke, get Ronnie, and enjoy our night out, and I just jinxed myself.

Pembrooke:

"What", Hermione yelled as I walked into the appartment.

"Wow, okay, erhm", I stammered out, whats her deal.

"Sorry Peter, just stressed" she said, soon she saw what I was wearing and Ronnie coming into the living room and sitting down on the chair beside her mother "where are you two going, and dont say clubbing because its a school night", she finished and gave me a stare.

"Thats what I said", I said, but both of the glared at me, "okay shutting up", I finished as they stared at eachother for a moment more.

"Well thats excatly where i'm going, and do you know why?, because I have this amazing thing called a get out of jail free card", Veronica said.

"Okay Ronnie, enough, checkmate, what do you want", Hermione said.

Veronica looked at me and then at her mother, before saying "for you to admit what you did", as she put her heels on.

"Okay fine, I kissed Fred Andrews", Hermione said, she kissed a married man while she herself is married, yikes.

Veronica narrowed her eyes at her mother "no mother, the other thing, forging my signature, so Fred Andrews could get that stupid contract to build on dad's land", she said.

"I asked you too sign it", Hermione started, but Ronnie interupted her "no you broke the law mom, when daddy finds put, he'll think I betrayed him", veronica said as we were ready to party, yaaaaaay or something.

"He won't, because I'll tell him", Hermione said.

"When?, right now?, because I'll cancel my plans for that" Veronica said.

"It doesn't work like that Ronnie and o'you know it", Hermione said.

"In that case our friends are waiting for us", Veronica said as she grapped my hand.

but Hermione was soon besides me "you can't tell anyone about this", she said in a whisper.

"I won't", I said and started to leave again as she grapped me once more, "good, or I would have to kill you", she smiled as she said it, oh good its a joke, but why is my spider sense lightly buzzing, soon we were out the door going for the club where our friends were or more like Ronnies friends.

From swearing on the other side of this door, I know i'm in trouble, Hermione is going to call May, then she is gonna kick my ass, and still Veronica is gonna come out on top how is that fair?

Roving eye:

Okay I have to admit its kinda fun dancing with them, its like we all are friends again, Josie, Veronica and me, I mean, it feels like we are finally back to the way things were, we all danced close, I swear if Felicia could see me now she would gut me, but i'm really having fun with them, this is the most fun I have had since coming to Riverdale.

"I'm gonna get a drink", I yelled over the Music, the others just nodded at me, I made my way through the bare to get something to drink, "hey can I get a cola?", I asked the bartender.

"Sure, vodka cola?, captain Morgan and cola?", the bartender asked.

"Just an normal coke please", I said and gave her a small smile, her nametag said Aella, what does that name even come from?.

"Here you go", Aella said she didn't even smile, Well why would she, she works here in this noice, like all freaking night, I would not be happy either, I made my way back to our group table to see the others had just sat down with drinks in hand.

"Yo Peter, who was that cute bartender, you know her", Reggie asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, I dont know her, never seen her before in my life, beside", I started but Kevin interupted "Peter here is seeing someone else, right Josie", Kevin said as he gave her a wink.

"No way, your back together", Reggie said.

"Sure", Josie said, but Ronnie Rose her eyebrow at us, she seemed to have somethings on her mind.

"Okay girl, you need something more to drink, you need to hydrate, you practically left your body on the dance floor", Josie said to ease the tension, which succeded.

"Well, I wish I could sometime, leave Riverdale, leave everything behind never looking  back", Veronica said as she leaned back in the couch.

"So Ronnie is Amy of this working?, going out I mean, having fun with your friends?", I asked, as everyone leaned forward to hear her answer.

"Well Peter, story time, when my dad got arrested, the police lawyers, judge and court, they took everything from us, even the clothes from our backs, my mom sat me down, told me it was all just possesions, told me not to cry over it, because there was one thing they couldnt take from me, you guys know what that is?", Veronica said as she glanced at every single one of us.

"Your trust fund", Reggie said

"Her name", I started, "its the one thing that you will always have that no one will take from you", I finished as I looked at Ronnie.

"Correct my dear, but my mom still took that name from me, even though she said no one would, she did, like I was nothing", she said.

I stood up from my place on the couch and went over to Ronnie to hug her, she quickly returned the hug "I'll help you talk to your mom if you want to", I said, she squeezed me alittle tighter.

"No thank you, this is something I have to do by myself", she said as we sat down on the couch yet again.

"Lets go home", we all said in unison, since its getting late, and I need to visit Felicia.

"Sure, I'll pay, hello mr waiter we would like to pay, here is my care", Veronica said and handed her credit card over to him.

"Thank you miss lodge", he said and went away, we were just laying on the couch, when he returned ten minutes later "i'm sorry ms. Lodge, but your card's been declined", he said.

"Really, and let me guess, its been reported stolen", Veronica said as she leaned forward on the couch.

"It has, we're supposed to call the police", he said.

"Bad idea", I said.

"And why is that", he replied looking confused.

"Because i'm sure the police would be interested i'm knowing how old we are", I said as his eyes widend.

"Oh good idea, maybe I should call my mom, the mayor", Josie said in a slur.

"But this should cover it", Veronica said and handed the cash over to him with a generous tip.

"Did your mom cut you off?", I started, but because Veronica was all smiles "why are you smilling?", I asked and was very confused.

"Because Peter this is how we Lodge women roll, she blinked, which means she is ready to negotiate with me", Veronica said.

"Okay sure, i'm gonna go home and sleep now, see you guys later", I said as I were giving them all hugs.

"See you", but instead of going home I walked to the southside.

Sunnyside trailerpark, Felicias trailer:

I knocked on her door and soon the door was swung open, Felicia stood there rubbing her eyes of the sleep, "Peter?", she said.

"Hey, can I come in?", I said.

"Yeah sure", she said and moved out of the way, "Peter whats going on?", she said, but I just spin around and kissed her.

"Okay I like this new confidence from you, but your drunk or tipsy so go to bed and I'll be there soon with a glass of water and some xanex, and you'll be fresh tomorrow morning", she said and gave me a cheek kiss, before she went into the kitchen.

As soon as I got the water and xanex, I feel alseep in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 91 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.
5.8K 103 30
This is my first time ever writing a story so just bare with me through this. I hope you enjoy this story. Also this story contains cute fluff. ~H
8.2K 133 27
This is a bunch of writings from 2018. I've been working on uploading a new book that is going to be more up to date with my writing style (as of 202...
97.2K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...