Ghost

By AmberTaylor444

When it comes to crowds or even a small group of people, Aurora Price, is shy, very reserved and doesn't talk... More

CHARACTERS
1 - Cold Hearted Bastard
2 - "Hello there little one."
3 - Initiation
4 - "Make her cry, you die."
5 - Rajah
6 - Nightmares
7 - Make Things So Hard....
8 - Movie Night
9 - Tempting To The Ghost
10 - "Don't Let Go."
11 - Just A Taste
12 - Predator Mode
13 - Enzo
14 - Another Sadistic Monster
15 - Archealia
16 - Girl Talk
17 - Gala
18 - Demons Want To Play
19 - Play With Me
20 - You Make Me Feel Loved
21 - "He's got nothing... now he does."
22 - Hypocrisy, Jealousy, Bait... Oh My!
23 - "Please Don't Become Like Him."
24 - No More
25 - Unconditionally
26 - My Heart Beats
27 - Unknown Number
28 - Magical Little Things
29 - I Warned You
30 - Bitter
32 - Get Out!
33 - Starting Over
34 - Come Home
35 - "I'll be alright baby."
36 - Lingchi

31 - Crestview Mental Hospital

38.5K 1K 137
By AmberTaylor444

- Aurora's POV -

- Morning -

I woke up to Rajah's face near my belly and Ollie snuggled into my back. I never thought I could know happiness like this. Don't get me wrong, my brothers made me happy and were always there to put a smile on my face when I was sad but this.... this is a different kind of happiness. I feel Ollie begin to wake up which in turn stirs Rajah awake, except Rajah just yawns, rolls over and goes back to sleep. I turn my head and see Ollie yawn and giggle.

"What's so funny angel?" He rubs his face then looks at me with his sleepy eyes.

"You and Rajah are too much alike." I smile and rub Rajah's head. Ollie turns me back around and his face looked serious.

"I want to talk to you about something." He sat up and motioned for me to do the same. "How would you feel if I helped you find your mother and father?" My mother and father? The same man and woman who abandoned me and my brothers? I felt indifferent. A part of me wanted to know why she didn't want me. Was I too ugly for her? Did I cry to much? Did carrying me in her stomach for nine months not create at least some sort of a bond? The questions began to pile up. Another part of me didn't want to see her. She didn't want me, so why should I put any effort into wanting to know her? I look back at Ollie who was staring at me patiently waiting for my response.

"Why would you want to do that?" I furrowed my brow.

"You're going to be a mother soon. I know getting rid of Michael was a stepping stone towards your new self but there are still some unresolved issues left, like your mother and father. Before our family is complete, I want you to get the closure you need to fully move forward." He kissed my forehead.

"Have you asked my brothers?"

"Yes." He nodded. "That's why I went downstairs last night."

"And? How do they feel about it?" I have a feeling Max wasn't too keen on the idea.

"Griffin wants to go through with it. He has some questions he wants answers to, but Max..." He sighed.

"He doesn't want to." I finished. He shook his head.

"Max still holds a lot of resentment. Which is why I think this will be good for all three of you." He gently brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Why would you want to do this for us?" I know Ollie loves and cares about me. He tells me and shows me everyday but, something tells me there's a deeper meaning to his madness.

"I love you, and your brothers are now my brothers and I look out for my family no matter what. You are perfect just the way you are but helping the ones you love to better themselves is never a bad thing. I know you dream about her. I hear you talk to her in your sleep sometimes. I just want you to get the answers to all your questions, and the only people who can give you those answers are your mother and father." If there was a word to use that was stronger than the word love I would use it everyday for Ollie.

"Can I talk to my brothers about it?" He nodded.

"Of course baby. You want me to go get them?" He kissed my cheek. I nodded. "Okay. I'll be right back." He got up and left the room. I look down and see Rajah staring at me. He chuffles and rubs his head on my leg. I lean down and chuffle back at him, rubbing my face on the top of his head. The door opens and my brothers and Ollie walk in. "I'll leave you to talk with them okay?" He smiles.

"No." I state, making him stop before he closed the door. "I want you to stay." I pat the empty space next to me. He smiles and walked over to me, sitting back down and holding me. I look at my brothers, especially eyeing Max.

"How do you both feel about this?" My eyes dart back and forth between them.

"I want to do this." Griffin stated then looked at Max.

"Max?" I called to him but he folded his arms and looked at me angrily.

"Why? She threw us away like we meant nothing to her! Why should I care about someone who didn't give two flying shits about us!?" He paces back and forth.

"Max..." I tried to plead with him but he puts his hand up to stop me.

"No Aurora! Because of her cowardice you got hurt! You would never have gotten those scars and we would have never crossed paths with Michael if she had just stepped up and been a mother like she was supposed to!" He yelled. Griff went to touch him but Max slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me!" He backed away. "Don't try to console me when I have every right to be upset!"

"MAX!" I screamed making him stop and stare at me in shock. I've never raised my voice at my brothers, ever. "I understand you're upset, but yelling at me and Griffin won't make the pain go away. I have questions, Griff has questions and I know you do too. The only one who can answer them is her." I got up from the bed and walked over to him. Getting closer, I could see the tears forming. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight. He finally let go and cried, hugging me back. I look up to see his red puffy eyes staring back at me. "Please Max, I don't want to do this without you. If we do this, I want it to be as a family." I pleaded. He sighed and hugged me again. With his face in my neck sobbing, he pulled away and nodded.

"Okay, but I'm only doing this for you Aurora, because you're my baby sister and I love you." He tried to smile but it faded as soon as it appeared. I smile at him and wipe his tears away, placing a kiss on each cheek.

"Thank you, and I love you too." I look back at Ollie who smiled. "We want to do this."

"Good. I'll have Enzo come over and help us get started." He said taking his phone out of his pocket.

*******

Sitting in the living room, Griffin, Max and myself watch as Enzo takes out a kit and places it on the table in front of us.

"Now in order to do this I'll need to do a DNA test on all of you. This will help in finding a match. I should warn you that the results won't be immediate. It will take a week or so to get the results and find the matching DNA but I will do my best to speed up the process." He takes a long Q-tip and kneels down in front of me. "Open your mouth please Aurora." I do and he rubs the cotton tip along the insides of my cheeks. "Thank you." He smiles and puts the Q-tip in a long tube, taking out another one and repeating the process for Griffin and Max. After all is done, he packs everything up and hugs me. "I'll do my best to help you."

"Thank you." I smile up at him.

- A Week Later -

The anticipation was killing me. It's been a week since Enzo took our DNA. I sit on the couch cuddled up to Rajah, watching Aladdin. When Jasmine appears on screen with her tiger behind her, Rajah chuffles at the screen when he sees the cartoon version of himself.

"You're named after him you know?" I scratch his chin making his head tilt up and his eyes close. "I guess that makes me Jasmine huh?" I giggle. Suddenly Ollie appears around the corner.

"Angel?" He calls to me. I look at him. "Enzo called, the DNA tests are done. He wants us to come by his office." I excitedly jump off the couch and go to get dressed.

*******

We walk into his office only to see him sitting behind his desk with a sullen look on his face. Why does he look so sad?

"Please have a seat." He sighs and points to the three chairs in front of him. "We have a confirmed match on who your biological mother is, but..." He stopped and looked at Griffin and Max, then slowly at me.

"But?" Griffin repeated.

"But I have some troubling news." He sighed again and rubbed his temples.

"Well don't just sit there, tell us." Max huffed and bounced his knee impatiently.

"According to the DNA tests, I found out that Aurora is only your half sister. You all have the same mother but not the same fathers." I felt my heart drop to the floor. I wanted to cry. Griffin and Max immediately kneel in front of me and hug me.

"It doesn't matter sissy. Half sister or not you are still our sister and we love you no matter what. You hear me?" Griff grabbed my teary face and kissed my head. I nodded and looked behind him at Enzo.

"Do you know who my biological father is?" I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Not yet. I'm having trouble finding him but I will keep searching. Your mother however is a Mrs. Jane Wolfe." He read off the paper in his hands.

"Do you know where she lives?" Griffin asked and Enzo nodded.

"Crestview Mental Hospital." Our jaws dropped. Our mother is in the nut house!?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter!

Thank you guys for all the support and patience!
Let me know what you think!

Love you guys! ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 3.4K 56
~One mistake brought her to her knees. One decision will bring him to the brink of redemption.~ Addison never thought she'd find herself trapped in h...
28.9K 1K 29
Will I, get the man of my dreams or will I be alone forever. He is a self made Billionaire , ruthless, cold hearted, playboy, always gets what he wa...
465K 14.1K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...