Little Bite Luna

By Thegirlwhowrites_23

She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7f... More

*Baby Anita*
*New kid*
*Watching me like a hawk.*
*Toxic smell.*
*Stalker much?*
*GAME*
*MINES*
*H-hello...*
*Project*
*Uh What?*
*Artemis?*
GUYS
*W-w-WOLF!*
*Mates*
*Touch*
*Dusty*
*Anastasia*
*White Angel*
Outfit's
*The music it- *
*Different.*
*Darkness*
*Stay*
*Explanation*
*Drink*
Bruh...
*Music to my ears*
*Im pregnant.*
*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*
*M-mom?*
Yall making me fall in love!
*A witch*
*Heat*
*Truth and nothing but the truth*
*A little visit*
*Disappoint*
Clarification
*Truth uncovered*
*Reunited*
*its back*
*Only mines*
*Ceremony*
*Epilogue*
*Epilogue 2*

*Luna*

148K 4.6K 1.1K
By Thegirlwhowrites_23

When the bite appears your true nature be free.

That sentence and voice kept running through my mind. I became absent minded to the world, getting lost into that voice....

Was it really a dream?

Or did it really happen....

As I stared at the sentence on the notepad I written on, I tried to break the riddle.

Bite.

Werewolf right?

She said when the Bite appears.

So will I get bitten?

The thought sent a unwelcome shiver down my spine. Are they going to kill me?!

I sighed, rubbing my forehead and got up closing the book and tucking it back in my knapsack.

I exited Artemis room and walked down the halls.

"Shitting on the toilet. Shitting on the toilet. I'm shitting on the toilet."

I came too a stop in the middle of the halls. There were two doors beside me.

One should be the bathroom if I recall correctly and the other one should be just a empty closet.

I pressed my ear to one door and heard nothing but silence. 

Closet.

I walked to the other door and pressed my ears to it.

"Oh I'm pissing on the toilet. Yeah baby I'm pissing on the toil-"

My eyes widen and I quickly ran down the halls.

I rushed into the kitchen and pretended I was looking for a snack which was in the first place my motive....

Soon I heard footsteps and I looked up too see Sebastian and Artemis.

He smiled at me.

"Hey Ela."

I glared at him. "Only my baby get's to call me that." I rushed over to Ba ba who was already eager to be in my arms. I gave him a face load of kisses and he giggled squeezing around my neck.

"Where's my kisses?" Artemis pouted and asked in a whiny voice.

I raised a brow and shrugged, turning around.

"You want a snack baby?"

Sebastian nodded, sucking his thumb as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I looked at Artemis with a brow up.

"What happened to him?" I mouthed.

He shrugged. "Sleepy." He mouthed back.

I nodded and looked through the cabinets.

"Alpha." Someone cleared there throat.

I looked over to see the same riley guy.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I bite my lip from laughing.

Artemis looked between us two with anger clearly written all over his face.

"What is going on with you two?" He asked, his Alpha voice creeping in.

I shrugged and started humming. Once I found the box of Little bites, chocolate flavor, I took out 4 packs and put the box back.

"Shitting in the toilet. Shitting in the toilet." I hummed.

I started squatting, and singing along.

Then I turned and pointed to the middle of the boys.

"OH I'M PISSING ON THE TOILET!" I yelled, singing as if I was saying my favorite song.

Riley face was flushed and beat red. His lips were open and closing like a fish in distress.

Artemis looked at me with amusement and confusement.

"Anita?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok? Are you sick??"

I shrugged. I winked at Riley and walked out the kitchen and outside with my baby and my little bite brownies.

~

My father had enough of me disappearing. He finally cracked the "code" As he put it and wants to me my boyfriend.

I wouldn't call Artemis that though.

As I think about it I don't know what to call him.

A werewolf who is attached to me because of a moon goddess?

As it sinked in... I realized. If we wasn't tied together... If I wasn't his mate.... Would he still love me? 

Would he have looked at me?

Where would my life be like?

I sighed and stared at the television.

The game was going on and I was stuck watching it with my father who was busy digging his hands through the open bag of Cheez-doddles.

Is this what he calls, "Father-Daughter bonding time?"

"I remember."

I jumped, taken back from his voice. I almost he forgot he was there....not.

"I'm sorry."

"I remember slapping you the first night."

I flinched.

"I was drunk because of your mother and I came home seeing you first. I was so angry I saw you as my run away wife instead of my daughter who stayed."

His voice was quiet. He sounded so vulnerable. Defeated.

And this man right here... Is never ever defeated. He keeps trying. He really does. But he gave up on his wife long time ago.

"Your growing up so fast..." He whispered.

I looked at him and he was still staring at the Television, but I knew where his words were directed. Me.

"Dad-"

"I guess i'm scared you're really going to leave. My baby girl going to leave." He looked at me, unshed tears in his eyes.

I rushed to his side and pulled his head on my shoulder. "Dad, You know I have to leave one day?"

He sighed. "I'm almost 18, There's college and then my future. I have things I wanna do."

He looked up at me. "Like what?"

I smiled. "I want to dance. I want to do so much more as well."

He smiled at me. "Show me a dance?"

I laughed. "Ebony paints her emotion onto a paper, so I have to guess those emotion by dancing it."

He looked confused. I laughed and stood up.

"So If she is sad... I will dance a sad dance. Get it?"

He nodded. "Creative. I like it."

I twirled. "Me too, Olivia came up with the idea."

"That girl?"

I gave him a look. He raised his hands up. "Just saying, If Zombies starts taking over one day, the only person who will stay untouched is that girl."

I tilted my head. "Why?"

"She got no brains. Zombies eat brains."

I gasped. "Dad!"

"ANIELA!"

I jumped, looking up stairs.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back."

"I want to meet that boy of yours."

I cringed but gave my father a smile. "One day."

I rushed up the stairs, walking into my brother's room.

"What is it?" I asked.

As I looked around his room, I saw something.

A silver bag on the bed. 

I walked over to it and peeked in, but before I could see he slapped my hands away.

"Hey!" I rubbed my hands pouting.

"Curiosity killed the cat little sister."

I sticked my tongue out. "Yeah?" I giggled. "Satisfaction brought it back big brother." He rolled his eyes.

"What's with the bag and why you yelled at me to come up here as if you saw a snake."

"Maybe I did."

I squealed and jumped on his clothes covered bed.

"None of your business and there's a girl at my school having a beach party. For the College candidates and shit. It's like a senior bon fire."

I nodded. "You going?"

He nodded. "I want you to come. You can invite whoever you want to, the more the merrier."

I squinted my eyes at him. "What's the catch?"

He looked at me. "There's no catch."

I folded my arms. "Yeah right. You never invite me to a party without wanting something in return. What is it?"

He kissed my forehead. "I just want to spend more time with my baby sister."

"You got Amanda."

"You was my first."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Yeah right. This jack ass is on to something.

~

I allowed Shonna to come over my house and get ready with me. I also invited Ebony and Olivia.

I really do miss those Chica's. Plus I want to talk to Ebony....

Her and Thomas are Mates and from the looks of it, it ain't going the way he planned.

Apparently Artemis had it way easier...

Yeah right. 

~

I already took my shower and lotion my skin, shaving. I applied some deodorant under my arms.

Now all I need is to wait for the girls.

When my phone buzzed I already knew they were downstairs.

I threw on one of my over sized shirts that fell over my thighs and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door and smiled.

"Hey."

Olivia and Ebony grabbed onto me and hugged me tightly.

I laughed and hugged them back.

"WE MISSED YOU!!!" They said in union.

I heard a low growl and I flinched.

I looked behind them and saw Shonna and another girl with blonde hair covering there ears.

Shonna looked up at me with her eyes glowing and I panicked.

I whispered a sorry and I pushed the girls away from me.

"Olivia can you pick out my outfit for me quickly, You know where the stuff is and Ebony can you get me the makeup?"

Ebony raised a brow. "You hate makeup."

I sighed. "Then .... Get the Oreos."

"One day your gonna smell like one. And no boys will like you." Olivia commented before rushing up the stairs with her pink suitcase trailing behind her.

"She already does." I heard a voice whispered.

I looked and Saw Shonna and the girl.

When I looked at the girl more closely I recognized her as the one who was watching me with Shonna, Charlie and Riley.

"Luna this is Riley's mate Emily. Emily this is Luna Anita."

"Shonna-"

"Sorry, Anita. Just call her Anita."

I smiled at Emily. "I met your mate." I smirked.

She growled at me. "He's mines." 

I backed away. "Not like that."

Shonna touched Emily shoulders. "Sorry she gets a bit overprotective over people she care's for."

I looked at Emily who was watching me. Her blue eyes were trailing my body.

"She's tiny."

"Shut up Emily."

"How do you know she can help this pack? Especially a WAR pack." Emily snapped.

"Emily-"

"I hate Anastasia but at least she knows how to rule a pack. This.. This Human can't. Especially if she is so small."

I don't know what gotten over me, but I hated when people judge others from one look.

I folded my arms and stepped to Emily. She a  few inches taller than me, looked around 5'5.

But I got a 6'7 attitude. And no one will shrunken that.

"Look I might be small, and I might be a "Weak" Human in your eyes, but the moon goddess must of chose me for some delusional reason. So if you have a problem with me, direct it to her or whoever controls shit like this. But a real Luna Doesn't just rule a pack. They take care of it as if it was there own. So who do you rather?" I shrugged. "A cold hearted person who only wants to fuck the Alpha more than she already has? Or someone who doesn't give a shit on what people say's about her and does what is right for the pack and doesn't put her horny ass cravings first."

Shonna and Emily looked shocked. I was too.

I stepped back. I felt as if I was tall but I knew I wasn't.

"You past the test."

"W-what?"

"Riley and I made a bet. You would run and cry after me cursing you out is what he said. I said you wouldn't. Thanks. I got my 100 dollars."

"Y-you betted on me?"

She laughed. "No harsh feelings. But I like you."

I nodded, swallowing the lump in my throat. "I-I like you too." She smiled. But it dropped. "How did you meet Riley?"

"Well beside you guys stalking me in school-"

"Sorry you just smelt so good." Her eyes glitched and I widen my eyes. "Sorry."

I Shrugged. "Anyways, I was going to get a snack when I heard someone singing, "Shitting in the toilet. Pissing on the toilet." When the alpha and Baba came in the kitchen I thought it was Artemis who was singing but it didn't sound like him. So when Riley came in and looked at me I knew it was him."

"And you sang the song." Emily finished.

I nodded and laughed. She and Shonna laughed along. "That sounds like Riley."

"I thought It was going to be Charlie." I commented.

"Hey!"

We laughed and headed up the stairs to my room.

As I entered I saw Olivia trashing my room. 

Oh my  god.

"I FOUND YOUR OUTFIT!" She squealed, her blonde curls jumping with her. Ebony was hiding her face and Shonna and Emily looed at Olivia with annoyance.

"Olivia."

She looked at me. "What? You don't think its cute?"

"My room... You trashed my room." 

She looked around then at me. "Wait Anita I-"

I tackled her.

"HELP ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 15.9K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
8.1M 326K 45
Cassie Claire was in for quite the pickle. She and her bevy of BFFs decide to go to the store one morning, but little did she know that she was about...
60.1K 789 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...
207K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...