November Rain~ Steven Adler

By JordinAcosta

Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band... More

Big bad brother
The next day
the show
birthday
sweet child o mine
aftermath
moving day
gender revile!
wedding day!
baby shower
welcome to the jungle!
2 years later
demi
drum sticks

16 years later

706 16 22
By JordinAcosta

Stevens POV
The kids are at school so me and Sylvia have the day to ourselfs! So i woke up and made her breakfast. "Babygirl i made you breakfast!" I said kissing her forehead. She smirked.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook!" She teased. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tounge out. "Put your tounge in your mouth!" She told me. I laughed and licked her face. "Ew dog germs!" She said wiping off her face.

"Get out of bed and come eat!" I said throughing her over my shoulder and bringing her downstairs. Then the phone rang.

"I'll get it you eat!" I told Sylvia.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello is this the parents of Seth Adler?" Somone asked. I sighed.

"This is. What did he do this time?" I asked. He's so much like me always getting in trouble.

"He got in a fight with another student. I'm going to need you to come pick him up." The lady said.

"Ok im on my way." I told her.

"Where you going?" Sylvia asked.

"To get Seth." I told her.

"What the fuck did that boy do now?" She asked putting her slippers on. Damn she looks good in anything.

"H e got in a fight." I told her. She smirked and shook her head.

"He's just like you." She said.

"I know now i know how my parents felt!" I said getting in the car. She laughed. We drove to the school and picked up Seth.

"Ok i have logicall reason this time!" He pleaded in the back seat.

"And what might that be?!" Sylvia snapped at him.

"I caught Scarlett's boyfriend kissing another girl! So i beat his ass!" He explained.

"HOLD UP WHAT BOYFRIEND!?" i asked pulling the car over.

"Steven calm down. Seth watch your mouth!" Sylvia scolded.

"Sorry mom. And Scarlett's stupid football boyfriend." He explained.

"And why didn't i know about this!?" i asked.

"Because this is how you react so she told me not to tell you." He told me.

"Where is that little fucker?!" I asked.

"Steven. You can't do anything he's a kid you'll go to jail I think Seth has handled it." Sylvia explained to me.

"You're right I'm checking Scarlett out I need to talk to her!" I said.

"Babe just let her finish her day at school. She's a teenage girl she's gonna have boyfriends it's not a big deal." She explained to me.

"She's my princess I don't want her to grow up and have shitty boyfriends!" I pouted. She smiled and shook her head.

"C'mon let's go home and you can talk to her when she gets home! Come on Seth!" She said walking to the car. I put my arm around Seth.

"Good work boy!" I told him.

"Thanks pops!" He replied.

Sylvia's POV
"SETH!" I yelled getting him to come downstairs.

"What momma?" He asked.

"Uhh theres a girl at the door she wants to talk to you" I told him.

"ATTA BOY!" Steven yelled from the kitchen. I laughed and shook my head. Seths face turned red then he stepped outside. Being his mom I had to watch threw the window and eavesdrop.

"I just wanted to say that was really brave what you did earlier," the girl said "Chad is a big guy and you really laid it on him!" She said. Seth ran his hand threw his hair.

"Yeah well nobody messes with my sister" he chuckled.

"Well um I need to get home call me later!" She said handing him a piece of paper and she walked back to her car. Aww my baby is growing up! He came back inside his cheeks bright red.

"Aww Sethy has a crush!" I teased. Steven threw his arm around him.

"Leave the boy alone he is a stud! He's out here pulling all the chicks just like his dad!" Stevie said. Cocky motherfucker!

"I love you boys!" I said. Then the door opened. Scarlett.

"Seth what the hell did you do I was waiting for you to drive you home!?" She asked.

"I was helping you with you shitty ass boyfriend!" He told her.

"Seth! Watch you're mouth!" I yelled.

"The boyfriend nobody told me about!" Steven butted in.

"Sorry dad. Wait what happened Seth?" Scarlett asked. Seth sighed.

"He was making out with some other girl so I beat his ass!" He told her. Scarlett's jaw dropped.

"Well he was an asshole anyway. Thanks Sethy" she replied giving him a hug.

"All right Scarlett get in my car we are going for a drive!" Steven told her. She sighed and nodded.

Stevens POV
We got in the car and drove a little bit with the radio on. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Cus I didn't want you to freak out." She said. I sighed.

"I just don't want you to get hurt babes, for now on can you please just tell me I promise I won't freak out unless the guy is a dick. Then Seth can handle that for me!" I told her. She chuckled.

"I love you dad" she replied making me smile.

"I love you to princess!" I said.

The end.

P.S sorry for being so inactive lately. This is the last chapter of this story but I really hope y'all liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.1K 51
Emily Bailey: troubled rockstar who moved to LA from Lafayette Indiana, to escape her disturbing past and chase her dreams of being the lead singer i...
77.7K 3.1K 30
Max is the brooding and rebellious queen of the underground scene. She goes to all of the parties, shells out all of the drugs, and has all of the bo...
212K 6.2K 71
It's amazing how quickly perceptions can change. Melanie Buchanan was set in her ways believing that having a boyfriend was an unnecessary waste of t...
476 5 12
Two best friends and a notorious band.