Genesis- Discovery (book 1)

Od Lightviepro

In chapter 17- Its is going to be pure action and comedy as these guys are going to try to capture TEJAX TGM... Více

Chapter 2: Life On The Streets
Chapter 3: "JUST WARMIN' UP YOU SEE."
Chapter 4: THUG LIFE...
Chapter 5: FACE OFF AGAINST THE MILITARY...
Chapter 6: A FAMILIAR FACE.
Chapter 7: THE SECRET WORLD OF GENESIS
PHASE II: Chapter 8: THE GENESIS TYPE OF STROLLIN'
Chapter 9: FAMILY AND ENEMY ....
Chapter 10: STORMING OF THE ASAS HEADQUARTERS...
Chapter 11: THE DEVILS QUARTERS.
Chapter 12: THE GENESIS COMPETITIONS...
Chapter 13: THE GENESIS COMPETITION BEGINS!!!...
Chapter 14: LEVEL 1...
Chapter 15: LEVEL 2- FIGHT 1.
Chapter 16: THE INDIRECT FINALS...
Chapter 17: THE CASINO ROYALE!

PHASE I: Chapter 1-Skydiving

188 16 12
Od Lightviepro

James was sleeping in his bed, making full utilization of the warmth of summer days.

James was a one year old boy born to Jasmine and Accolypse Grider. It was indeed a weekend when James' father had just arrived back from the gym. While Jasmine cooked lunch for him.

James' father exclaimed in a monotonous manner," If I don't get my lunch in less than a minute I will never eat anything thereafter."

"I admit you must be hungry but you just exaggerate too much in your statement hon' and anyways the lunch is almost done, servin' hot in a minute." Replied Jasmine.Soon the aroma of fresh Enchiladas and Pinwheel Canneloni Pasta spread across the apartment. At that very same moment someone knocked on the door.Who could it be in the afternoon? Accolypse sluggishly reached the door when the knock was heard again," Coming..." Accolypse shouted and reached the handle.

At that exact time the steel frame, plywood coated door was kicked so harshly from out that it burst open and hit Accolypse. Accolypse was thrown a little back he slid over the surface to the kitchen, he asked Jasmine to save James who was still in the hall. Jasmine took a knife and a pan and went ahead.

A teen stepped in looked around, then many bandits rushed in as teen said,"Shoot to kill! Lads." Just as one took his pistol out the holster. Accolypse came out of the master bedroom and threw a weight on him, it hit his head and he exclaimed" Shit...!" as he fell down covering the wound.

"Take that you dogs!" Accolypse threw another one at them, they dodged it this time and ran forward towards him. The teen boy sat on a chair and saw it was actually getting cinematic.

Now Accolypse took a bar of weights clung to it each of ten that made its total weight twenty. He threw it on them and WHAT A SHOT they collapsed with the bar on them Accolypse saw at Jasmine she handed him the knife he aimed towards the teen boy. Jasmine went in and took another knife.

"This is your last chance boy get outta here before I make this knife pierce you skull. You are so young, you can still help yourself, don't indulge in such things." Said Accolypse.

"Thank you for your advice, by the way my name is Atlantico ."

"Wow that's a fantastico name. So what shall I do about it.I wont repeat myself, GET OUT."

"Kill me if you have the guts to sir!" Said Atlantico irritably. Just as a bandit managed to take out his pistol in a knocked down condition under the bar, Jasmine bent and pierced her knife in his wrist as he squeaked and felt pain as the blood came out forcefully Jasmine took out the knife as it started to get to the handle. Soon the guy died since he lost much blood. "That must've cut some serious veins."Said Accolypse

Jasmine started to cry. " Stop crying right now and go call the police." Said Accolypse, she ran to the telephone.

Atlantico teased him by making an annoying gesture then he stood up and held the chair and started to walk forward,"Don't move." Shouted Accolypse as Jasmine dialed the police. But Atlantico didn't stop he forced Accolypse to throw the knife on him, Accolypse threw the knife and just as it was gonna hit Atlantico's head, Atlantico caught it between his middle and index finger then he called Jasmine as she saw back he threw the knife on Accolypse which pierced straight in his head. Accolypse collapsed on the floor, Jasmine yelled," No...!" Then Atlantico walked to her ," I am sorry but I have to do this." Saying this Atlantico held her head and suddenly twisted it anticlockwise, it strained her neck and she too died instantly.

Then he went to the bandits," You weaklings, you useless Earthlings ." he lifted the bar in one hand and threw it aside. Then he walked to James he took a dining table chair and kicked to break its leg then as he reached James,"Fare ye well lil brother." he smashed the wooden leg on James' head. Blood began to drip over his small T-shirt which also had James written on it. Just as Atlantico was about to hit him the second time a hoarse voice touched everyone's ears as a figure of an old man emerged at the broken door saying," Stop...!"

Atlantico saw at the old man and said," Is this a joke Grandpa?"

"No boy it ain't. Ooh! My back...!"

"Fine then first kill my minions."

"Oh come on Atlantico you know your grandpa's strength but still, if you insist , I will kill them. They are worthless lives anyways, doing crime." The old man saw one bandit standing in front of him, that bandit suddenly collapsed.Everyone became cautious. Some took out their hockey sticks and the others pistols just like the typical bandits."Seriously!?" he said, a bandit swayed the hockey stick towards him, he held it and pushed it backwards the hockey stick went back and banged on the bandits head. Then before he could do anything else the old man punched him in the stomach and he vomited blood. Then the old man punched his face and he fell down dead.

The old man took his stick and walked forward. The pistol guys went back and the stick guys came forward.

The old man hit one the head like a six, then he hit another on head, another one on the legs then hands, the other on eyes, and so finished almost everyone now only four more bandits remained .

He threw the stick at one f the bandit saying," Lets trade." as a reflex that the stick was gonna hit his face face the bandit threw the pistol and caught the stick. The old man ran forward jumped and caught the pistol then shot the bandit dead. Before the others could do anything he shot the three right in the head.Next he pointed the gun at Atlantico who now stood up impressed.

"I will kill you if I have to but not let you take over the power of the universe."Said Grandpa.

"Yeah and so will I if anyone comes in between me and my goal."Replied Atlantico.

"Well then. I guess I have to do my job and you are doing yours .Here I come!" Grandpa began to shoot the remaining bullets as he walked towards Atlantico. Atlantico literally diverted the bullets, using his bare hands as he concentrated and flicked the head of the bullets in another direction. As the bullets got over he threw the pistol at him. Atlantico dodged it.

"Well so its equal now, lets see oldy!" Said Atlantico.

"Indeed."Replied Grandpa.

They both walked towards each other. As they reached grandpa launched a punch on Atlantico's head,Atlantico dodged it, at the same time he gave a blow on grandpa's stomach, but grandpa held his hand pulled it outwards and gave Atlantico a blow on his chest. Atlantico was hit and went a little back. Now Atlantico too became aggressive.

He ran towards grandpa, jumped and kicked him. But grandpa dodged it, then Atlantico at the same time turned and kicked grandpa's head. Grandpa looked up and now they were both face to face.

Soon both of them started to launch attacks and defend then counterattack.Their speed became rapid as we could barely see their hands moving. Atlantico kicked Grandpa on head, grandpa hit Atlantico on the stomach , grandpa bent and took the pan brought by Jasmine and hit Atlantico's head with it, it broke.

Atlantico punched grandpa's face so hard that blood started coming out of grandpa's mouth, then nose. Now grandpa thought that he save James first since that was his concern, he ran to James and Atlantico went behind him. Grandpa lifted the dining table and hit Atlantico. It broke as Atlantico braced. Then grandpa lifted James and hit Atlantico with his baby bed. It broke too! Atlantico was too strong.Next grandpa took a broken steel rod of the baby bed and as its broken ends were sharp, he stabbed Atlantico in the chest with it. It went a little in. Nut no major damage for Atlantico.

Grandpa ran out and took a leap and flew off. Atlantico removed the bar went out and flew too!

"Grandpa where are you running?" Saying this he aimed and threw the bar with full force . Grandpa sensed it and at the last moment dodged it, it broke into an office through its glass wall, it pierced through many people, and at last stopped as it banged against a steel wall. Many people were killed and there was quite much blood splatter done. Seeing this Atlantico got angry he flew behind grandpa took his hand back and then front as a fire ball swooped through the air grandpa dodged it and it again broke into a building and blasted a floor out of it.

He followed grandpa, he increased his speed and shooted more and more fire balls towards the poor grandpa who were already wounded and were flying with young James away from the monster behind them. The fire balls missed grandpa and blasted many commercial buildings in their way. Soon lush green forest could be seen down. They crossed it and entered a new state.

Atlantico snapped and immediately pointed towards grandpa. A blue color small energy ball like thing appeared and traveled with ultimate speed towards grandpa and James. Grandpa tried to dodge it but it struck his leg and it started to freeze. Just as it reached his torso part where James was, he left James. James started to fall down.Soon grandpa was completely frozen and he descended as he hit the ground his body broke into pieces which then melted like ice and was absorbed by the ground.

"Farewell grandpa, at last I would never need to see your face again." Saying this Atlantico changed his direction and went behind James, but James was far ahead of Atlantico. James landed over the big burger balloon and bounced against it and fell in a dustbin. The lid of the dustbin closed due to the momentum that was created while falling, James began to cry. Atlantico searched for James but couldn't find him. Then he created a portal and disappeared into it frustrated and agitated.

MEANWHILE... AFTER SOME TIME -

"Hey man, lookout , I'm leaving.Bye."

"Bye bruh!"

A man came out of the burger shop which was beside the rack of the dustbins where James was. He heard noises of weeping and crying and so he followed its trail and found out James. The man was a farmer, his name was Jones.

"What kind of a parent leaves his child in a DUSTBIN. So irresponsible."

"I mean why the heck. Anyways maybe I should help this child. Oh! Whats this, your name is James, I see." Said Jones seeing at James' T-shirt which had 'MY NAME IS JAMES' coincidentally printed on it," Lets take you home..!!!" Saying this Jones put him in his Jeep and took him to a field trip, across farms to his dwelling.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

77.1K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
71.8K 2K 194
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
578K 14.2K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
10.2K 551 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...