What the shadows hold (Eddswo...

Від Zentrun

((there will be EddMatt in this and maybe Tordtom)) High school, the one word that can bring pride to some an... Більше

P2- Introductions
P3- my name is
p4- Hidden disguise
P5- The fair
P6- Panic at the disco
!Update!
-Chapter 1 (rewrite)
- Chapter 2 (rewite) -short-
-Chapter 3 (rewrite)
-Chapter 4 (rewrite)
-Chapter 5 (rewrite)
update
update #2

P1- The start

520 21 3
Від Zentrun

High school, the one word that can bring pride to some and sadness to others, theres always a category someone fits into or if not more for Tord and Edd they're seen as the most popular, the people you would want ar your party just to get people compliment you with praise on the good time.

For Tom and Matt that isn't the story, although Matt is known Tom is a shadow, often getting himself inito trouble, Matt is the only one who knows his secrets, what's happened to him and what could happen to him if he's not careful.

(I know it's short but I think it's a good start so expect more coming )

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
955K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...