Tagg

Von trottinghorsess

Tagg Finn Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Tagg is a dangerous , ruthless soul. Though, he's diff... Mehr

characters
Tagg
Road Trip Anxiety
Start of the Road Trip
The Night Howlers
anorexia
Can't Catch a Break
Peter
Lung Transplant
Feelings
Tears
You
Blue Ridge
Cockwarming
Case
Arizona
Decisons
Depression
Tension
Love
Back
Kids
Surprise!
I Need You, Lucifer
Already in Danger
Halloween
A Note
The End of The Red Hooders/Epilogue
The Final Chapter
Questionnaire

First Kid

894 23 37
Von trottinghorsess

thank you Wattpad for sending me a message saying i wrote an exciting book recently and if i wanted to do a contest! still trying to figure out the stuff, but hope i can enter!!

Tagg

"Go!" dad exclaims and we run in.

I shoot someone in the end and get shot right in my side.

I pull the bullet out and throw my throwing star at his throat.

"GET EM!" mama shouts as she shoots.

"GOT THIS BITCHES!" Nick speeds over with the car, running over three men and a woman.

I laugh. "Good job!"

"YEAH!" he exclaims.

I trip a man running at me and when he falls, I stomp on his face before shooting him.

A man jumps on my back, so I body slam him, knowing the wind out. I sit on his chest, cutting off his hands, causing him to scream in complete agony.

I swing at his jaw and bust his nose.

His handless arms flop around, so I put him out of his misery and stab him in the heart.

A man stabs me in the back and I immediately throw him over my shoulder, shooting him in the knee.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" he screams.

"I guess this is the part where I say something witty" I smirk.

"AH FUCK!" he holds his knee.

I shrug. "Guess not" I shoot him in heart.

And right before an unexpected explosion, I hear crying.

And with my instincts, I run towards the cries, but I'm met with a creek with a strong current.

Where the fuck-

I hear paddling and crying.

And there that mother fucker is.

I immediately jump in the water and he tries to swim to me, but can't because of how exhausted he is.

"Tagg!" Nick slides down.

"I got you, buddy!!" I pick him up and struggle to swim back.

I place him on the ground as we both pant.

"Holy fuck" Nicks eyes widen.

"Get him home"

**

"What are we gonna do with him?" dad asks.

I sigh and look down and he looks back up at me.

Yeah, a rottweiler.

He places his paw on my knee and I sigh. "Dad?" I look up and he turns to me. "I'm wanna keep him"

He raises an eyebrow. "Do you even know how to take care of a dog?"

"No" Oliver laughs.

"Shut up, Oliver!" I snap and he puts his hands up in defeat. "I saw this thing awhile two months back, they used dogs to help us kill-"

"I REMEMBER!!" Nick exclaims. "We said we both wanted a dog!"

I look at dad and tilt my head with a smirk. "This is our chance, dad. We can have a mascot!"

"And who's gonna put the time in to train this dog to kill?" he raises an eyebrow.

"We can" uncle Dean and grandpa walk in. "It's gonna be like having a little kid around to mentor"

"Hey guys!" Callie walks in with Marie and Nova.

"Who's the dog?!" Nova gasps.

I smirk at look at dad. "Timber"

"Is he really yours?" Marie asks as she pets him.

"Yeah!" Nick smiles widely.

Dad groans and mama, who stayed quiet the whole time, laughs.

"How did you get him?" Callie pushes her eyebrows together.

"Found him in a creek, so, I took him home" i vaguely explain. "See! This is the start of our family, babe! Our first kid!"

"Two months into the relationship and we already have a kid?" she bursts out laughs.

I nod.

"What's his name?" Nova asks, sitting down with Marie as they pet Timber.

"Timber! Or Tony" I smirk.

"EWWW!" they all say in disgust, making me laugh.

"Not Tony for a dog" Callie laughs.

"He's gonna sleep on our bed forever and ever!" I pull her into my chest.

"Oh brother" Callie smacks her forehead.

"Well, better start training" dad pats grandpas back.

Callie and I smile.

**

"Come on, Timber!" I pat the bed and he jumps up, laying by my side. "Aw!"

"Don't get attached to him!" Callie chuckles, putting her phone down.

"Why?!" I gasp.

"You just... you don't know what can happen, bubba" she frowns, resting her head on my arm.

I shake my head. "He's gonna be fine. He's an Archer now" I smirk and she smiles.

It's been two months dating Callie and nothing has ever been more perfect.

"Do you still want kids, Tagg?" she looks at me.

I laugh. "I gotta find a way to have sex with you first, Cal"

Aaaand there's our sex life.

"I knoooow" she laughs, swinging over to sit on my lap. "It's been two months?" she kisses my neck.

I rub her back and sigh. "I'm too scared to hurt you, Cal"

"I know... but you won't!" she runs her fingers through my hair.

"You're little, Cal" I laugh. "I'm huge! It's a big deal when it comes to sex"

"It's not" her hand slides across my member.

I clench my jaw. "I'm just not ready. I mean, I am! But I never wanna hurt you and I don't want my own dick h-"

"Well of course it will the first few seconds! We're virgins, it obviously will" she laughs. "At least let me pleasure you?" she strokes my member.

I pull her hand away, even with the pleasure I'm getting. "No, not until I can pleasure you. Just, give it a bit. I need to keep telling myself I won't hurt you. Anxiety is rocky right now, Calster"

"I know" she rests her head on my chest. "I love you, a lot"

"I love you too, hun. Back to the kids talk, you know I want three! Or four!" I laugh.

She sits up. "I just wasn't sure if you still did!"

"I do! But... I know you aren't fond of kids..." I place my hands on her hips.

She sighs, rubbing my hands. "I just have a lot of work, and I'm not ready for kids. I can't even think about them!"

"I know, I know, but in a few years! Four kids" I smirk.

"Maybe..." she trails off and I frown. "Depends where I'm at"

"What? What do you mean?" I push my eyebrows together.

"I meant to tell you today... but we were too busy playing with Timber" she frowns and Timber tilts his head.

I try to form words. "W-what?"

"I got a new job proposition!" she says in her excitement tone, but also sad.

"Why do you sound upset, Cal?" I gulp.

"It's in Arizona..." she manages to say.

My bottom lip quivers.

"Y-you're moving?" I stutter.

"Maybe, I don't know! It's all up in the air! I want you to come with me, obviously, but Nick has his little friend, Jessica, here and I know he won't leave. And you have your family... who you won't leave..." she traces the lines of my abs.

I look anywhere but her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...
136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...
376K 7.1K 33
"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word...
59.9K 1.2K 28
He sighs. "Do you not realize what I do for a living? I kill people. I torture people. I will never be what you want me to be, Light" ** Slade Hugo A...