I'm Always Here For You

By LilMissB_

Jewel a senior in college that parties on the weekend with her bestfriends. Her best friend AJ starts catchin... More

CHP1: FRIENDS
CHP2: AJ
CHP 3: CLUB SPICE
CHP4: WHAT'S UP?
CHP5: ALMOST THERE
CHP6: CONFESSION
CHP7: THE PLAN
CHP8: TENSION
CHP9: FINALLY
CHP10: MEET RAY
CHP11: GUNFIRE
CHP13: UH OH...
CHP14: DO SOMETING
CHP15: NEXT
CHP16: SHE DEVIL
CHP17: SO MANY QUESTIONS
CHP18: Partners In Crime
CHP19: BLOCK PARTY
CHP20: WILD CARD
CHP21: Cuts & Bruises
CHP22: Nurse Tam
CHP23: SURVIVE

CHP12: WHO!?

0 0 0
By LilMissB_

Jewel walks in her apartment and Ebone comes out her room.

"Hey girl you just missed Ray. He was here all day."

"Oh really dang. What yall been doing all day" Ebone grinned " got some food and well you know." She started laughing.

"You better do yo thang" Jewel pointed at her.

"I asked him about hanging out with us and they guys again but he always says he's busy." Ebone mentioned. " I think that's kinda weird".

"Maybe he doesn't like being around people like that. He bring you around his friends?"

"No. He said they gone try to holla at me on the low if he introduces me to them" Jewel started laughing.

"Niggas are trifling. Some be like that though." Jewel sat her bag down next to the couch before sitting down.

"Did you get your grade up in that class you was struggling in?" She asked Ebone.

"Yeah I did I got an A now. All that hard work and studying. Ray suppose to be taking me out to dinner tonight." Ebone spins in a circle and flips her hair. They laugh and start watching tv again.

AJ and  Brick sat over AJ house and talked about the shooting the other night. "I'm still tight about that shit. Who they think they are?" Brick sat flopping on the couch.

"Forreal. Whats up with the stuff he was yelling. Zoo Gang? From a bird's eye view? What is that suppose to mean?" AJ asked.

They sat quietly thinking to themselves. The car wasn't familiar to them." His voice kinda sounded familiar I think." AJ said.

"Yea it did right? It ain't one of our homies I know their voices." Brick said.

"You think is was Craig? You know he was pissed off when we told him we wont working under him no more?" They looked at each other.

"Maybe, that's possible I thought he was jus high as hell off the drugs and tripping. You know he be acting crazy and shit." They sat with each other and tried to figure out who shot at them. Soon weed smoked roamed through AJ's apartment.

"We'll figure it out. This ain't over with. He shouldn't have missed." Brick got up and headed to the door. AJ followed behind him.

"Where you going?" He turned back at AJ with his keys in his hands.

"Bout to go get Jay. Finna go out to eat" as he locked the door." Still got bread after getting my windows fixed and tinted." Brick and AJ got in seperate cars and went about their business.

  AJ and Jewel walked back into his apartment with their to-go- boxes from the restaurant.

"Babe that food was so good. Thanks for taking me out." Jewel smiled and gave AJ a kiss on the lips. She wore a tight light grey dress with spaghetti straps. She wore shiny lip gloss and hoop earrings. Her dress showed her figure. AJ wore a black long sleeve collar shirt with matching dress shoes, His gold chain and bottom grills.

"No problem baby. I wanted you to have a good dinner tonight." He slapped Jewel on her ass and she turned around quickly at AJ.

"AJ!" she whined.

"What? I couldn't resist" he smiled back at her with a devilish grin.

She smacked her lips and walked to his room. "That's why I'm bout to take this dress off anyway."

"Yea go head and take that dress off." She looked at him with a small smirk on her face.

Jewel undressed herself in his bedroom as he watched her. His eyes raced up and down her body. It was  making him hard so he held his hands together covering his manhood. He thought she was so beautiful. AJ loved being able to gaze at her while she took her time changing clothes.

She wore a black thong and no bra under her dress. He stared at her brown nipples and wanted to put them in his mouth. Jewel look at AJ watching her like a dog looks at a piece of meat. She liked him watching her get undressed.

Between getting shot at and the stress from classes she knew she wanted sex. She stood there in her thong and no bra grabbing night clothes out her bag she leaves over his place. She slid down her thong leaving herself completely exposed. She pulls out a t-shirt and a pair of small sleep shorts. AJ slowly walked up to her and took the clothes out her had and dropped them on the floor.

"What you doing b-"

She stops as she sees AJ looking down to her and licking his lips. She realized dick was sticking out and let out a soft giggle. He stared into her eyes saying nothing. He took a few looks at the rest of her body. He turned her around in a circle to get a 360 view of her brown chocolate body.

Jewel rubs her hands down his neck and on to his shirt then started to unbutton it. Nobody said anything they talked with their eyes. She dropped his shirt on top of her clothes that laid on the floor next to them. AJ pulled Jewel close to him while his hands gripped her ass. She rubbed her hand on his chest. His hands gripping her bare skin instantly made her crave for him. She lifted her head up and kissed him slowly.

That just made him grip her harder. She started loosening his belt. He helped her pull his pants and boxers down. And there it was what she'd been craving to see. Hanging long between his legs.

Jewel licked her lips and got down on her knees. She stuffed him down her throat as far as she could. He moaned softly "fuck".
AJ grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pushed her head on him to make her suck him faster. She moaned in satisfaction.

"Dont stop." He said as his body started to stiffen up. Jewel kept going with the pace of his hand. She moaned while he was in her mouth so he could feel the vibrations. AJ pulled her head back and took his dick out her mouth. He was being aggressive and she liked it. He grabbed Jewel by the throat and pulled her up  and the rest of her body followed.

"You want some more of this?"

"Mhm yess" she nodded and bit her lip. "Yes what?" he said through his teeth in her ear and gripped her neck tighter.

"Yes sir" she gasped in pleasure before correcting herself. He smiled at her and let her go. His hands fondled her body. He rubbed her ass then her thighs. She began to get weak. AJ leaned over to her.

"You better stand up" She readjusted her self and planted her feet. He kissed her neck giving her a hickie.

He ran his hand back down her body and stuck two fingers inside her. She let out a soft sigh and tried to stand strong. He rubbed her clit until she whimpered then stuck them back inside. He wanted to bend her over and go to town on her. She moaned and wiggled trying stay standing up. She rubbed his head in kissed him passionately.

AJ tapped her thighs. Jewel spreaded her legs giving more space between them. "You better stay standing til I say so." He looked into her eyes and rubbed his hand on her neck remind her to reply the right way.

"Yes sir." AJ got down under her and put his face between her legs. He swirled his tongue inside her lips. He looked at her and stared while he ate her out like he was taking her soul.

She whimpered and rubbed his head. He felt her legs shaking. He stood up and kissed her with his wet face letting her taste her self. He kissed her so softly she loved it.

He turned her around and bent her over and put her face into the bed. He laid on top of her back and kissed her neck then her back. She gasped as he entered her body. He didnt take it easy he quickly started with hard fast strokes. He moans filled the room. Jewel could barely take it.

She gripped the cover and bit the pillow. AJ saw her and moved to pillow away. "Aaron... Aaaronn I can't take it" she whined to him.

She was enjoying every inch of him even though she couldn't take every inch of him. He moaned loudly. He pulled her hair making her arch her back more. AJ was reaching his climax after she released herself on him.

His strokes got faster. AJ started grunting and moaning Jewel pushed back against him.

"Shit.. shit." AJ quickly pulls himself out of Jewel and got it all over his shirt that was on the floor. He turns Jewel over on her back and kissed her.

Jewel took a shower while AJ was waiting for some guys to come buy some weed from him. Jewel sits on the bed and waits for him to get out the shower. She starts texting Ebone

Jewel: wyd?

Ebone: laying dwn w/ Ray . wyd?

Jewel: waiting fo aj to get out da shower. Girl bomb sex over here lol

Ebone: haha that part. Bomb sex this way too. He in the kitchen rn getting us a snack.

Jewel: yall worked up an appetite lol

Ebone: sho did lmao. Ima txt u later

Ray was fixing him and Ebone a snack but he also was snooping around Jewel's room. He quickly opened her dresser draws pushing around clothes and underwear. He saw jewelry and a few dollars. He put her two 10 dollar bills in his basketball short pocket. He pulled out a vibrator from her underwear draw then dropped it. "Eww.. lil freak bitch" his face was balled up. He rubbed his hand on his shorts.

He was looking for anything that was AJ's. He looked under her pillows and bed. He only found some of AJ's clothes. He thought he may have a stash at Jewel's place but nothing was there. Angry he walked out Jewel's room and grabbed the chips and soda from the kitchen.

"Sorry I took long I didnt know what to grab." he explained to Ebone. Then he laid on the bed next to her.

Back At AJ's House

AJ throws on basketball shorts and a tank top and sat on the bed. He weighed his weed and counted his money. Jewel's eyes bounced back from the tv and AJ. She gazed at him watching his eyes move around paying no mind to her. She smiled admiring him. His dark brown eyes and strong hands. He looked out the corner of his eye and caught her looking at him but looked away.

"What Jay"

"Nothing just looking." she smiled

"Hope you like what you see" he chuckled. He packed up  his bags of weed and tied the rubber band around his small piles of money.

"I do. I like you a lot AJ. I love spending time with you."

She put her hands on top of his. He looked her in her eyes. The word "love" made his head lift up.

"I love it too baby. You make me happy. I'm glad you my girl now so I can spoil you and love on you" he said with a wink. Jewel shyly smiled back at him.

"I care about you so much. I don't want us to end. You been around through my ups and down. I been around for yours. I've seen you grow." Jewel hugged him and rubbed his head.

"It don't got to. I ain't going no where." He said into her ear.

She nervously thought of her next words trying to force them out her mouth. She spoke hesitantly.

"Baby I..I.." she closed her eyes and put her face in his chest. He lifted her head up with his hand.

"I cared about you for a long time. You smart, beautiful, and you not with the bs. You always been a good friend. This really don't have to end. I'm not leaving you, you not leaving me. I'm always here for you. I love you."

They smiled at each other. This time the words rolled off her tongue.

"I love you too." He gave her a peck on the lips and wrapped his arms around her.

Later that night 10pm..

"What you doing?"

"Texting Eb. She's hanging with her new lil boo thing."

"Oh that's what's up she like, like him?"

"Yeah I think she do. He must like, like her too he always be spending time with her."

"Dang why I ain't met him yet. Me or Brick."

"I think he's kinda shy or something I don't know. He always has "plans" she said when she asks him to hang as a group"

"Shit he scared or sum. I don't bite." AJ said with his bottom grill showing. "Brick bite though" They laughed.

"You stupid."

"Who is he? Do we know him from around here?" AJ asked.

"He from the east side. That's what Eb said. His name Ray. I never seen him until I met him wit Eb. He gotta beard and he wear a lot of jewelry."

"Ray.. hm.. with a lot of jewelry... from the east side.. He don't sound familiar I don't think." AJ thought to himself that sounds like a lot of niggas.

"We think he's in a gang. His demeanor is like he in a gang. She said he always hopping up on the go when a number calls him like he work for somebody."

"Shit he probably do."

AJ handed Jewels a cigar and some weed for her to roll. They laid back on the bed and watched tv.

"Yoo orange is the new black is crazy. They doing them gaurds dirty. I can't be a correctional officer. " AJ said hitting the blunt.

"They got them in they underwear having a talent show. " she laughed. "They doing anything."

After they finished smoking Jewel fell asleep. AJ went out to get them some food. His phone vibrated and pulled out his pocket while driving.

Brick: pulling up in 30

AJ: bet

AJ got the food and headed back to the house. Jewel was still sleep when he got back so he put her food in the microwave. Minutes later Brick knocks at the door. He pretends to pull a gun out his waistband and shoot around the room.

"There go the opp yelling out what's cracking! I'm like "what!" I'm like "nigga who?" I was born to shoot. I got aim I'm like Johnny Dang when it comes to chains." Brick rapped the song walking in.

"What's up with it"

"Not shit coolin. Felt like coming through."

"Shit roll up." Brick pulled a blunt from his ear. "Already rolled." pulled out a lighter and smoked.

"Where the girls at?"Jewel in there sleep right now. I think Eb with her nigga."

"I forgot she got a lil man now. That's my home girl her goofy ass. She better not be fucking with some clown or some lame ass nigga."

"Better not be , shit. Already had to put my hands on Jay ex ion wanna have to beat her buddy up too."

"Facts. Who is he?"

"Some nigga name Ray from our side. Jewel said he flashy with the jewelry. I think he scared to kick it with us tho. He be flaking when its all of us."

"Mmm. Why? He must know us or something. If he didn't he wouldn't be worried 'bout coming around." Brick said. AJ shrugged his shoulders and hit the blunt.

"I don't know maybe. Jewel said she ain't know him. Ebone met him at the club Spice."

"Craig and them on the east side. Eb said she think he work for somebody. What if Craig his bossman." AJ suggested.

"You still think Craig boys was the ones shooting at us.?" Brick asked AJ.

"I still think its possible hell yeah."

The words of the shooter replayed in Brick's head. Zoo GANG.. From a bird's eye view.. Zoo has animals, bird is an animal. Bird's eye view is from up above looking down." Do we know any niggas with animal nicknames." Brick asked.

"Dawg and umm Wolf. Dawg ain't with the street shit no more though."

"Wolf work for Craig." Brick said "Bird's eye view.. Is this nigga bird?" It gotta be Craig's workers that shot at us." he thought to himself.

Jewel made her way out the bed room and walked over to AJ and Brick. "Hey Brick" .

"Whats good Jewel" Brick threw his head up.

"Your food in the microwave " AJ told her. Jewel heated her food up while the guys continued to talk. She listened in and out of their conversation. She had the munchies and devoured into her food.

"Jewel what Ebone man look like" Brick asked.

She whiped crumbs from her mouth to prepare to talk.

"He got a beard. Brown skin like Eb. He gotta hair cut. Um that's it really." Jewel explained. "He wears a lot of jewelry so he works or sell something."

"Ask Eb to send a pic of him so we can see what he look like. Since we can't see him in person." Brick said. Jewel texted Ebone. A few minutes later Jewel got an Imaged attatched message from Ebone. Ebone took a picture of Ray when he wasnt looking.

"Here he go right here." Jewel turned her phone to Brick and AJ. They both leaned in to look at the picture. AJ and Brick eyes got big then twisted their faces up.

"Raayy?" they dragged out together.

"Man that's Ricky!" Brick yelled pointing at the phone.

"What the fuck?" AJ stared at the phone looking confused.

"Who the hell is Ricky?"  Jewel looked back and forth to them.

"He a lame ass snitch that work for Craig." AJ explained. Jewel looked confused.

"Wait I thought that was Ray.. So Ebone been with "Ricky" this whole time? He a spy? That dude be all  up in our apartment." Jewel starts to look worried.

"Shit." AJ looked at her.

"That's why that nigga don't come around when we there because we know him.. AND that nigga didn't show up at the movies the night we got shot at !" AJ stands up and looks at Brick and Jewel.

"Bird's eye view. That nigga be sitting there watching and shit. He name probably Bird in the gang." Brick said "Craig really tryna fuck with us. He 'bout to do something crazy. I know it."

"Are yall sure ? I'm bout to text Ebone she's with him now." Jewel started texting.

"Ask her to look through his phone look for zoo gang or a bird." Brick said.

"And tell her don't tell him she know." AJ added on.

Jewel: EB! Ray is lying bout who he is! Check his phone for zoogang or birds. Be discrete.. BE CAREFUL.

"I'm putting my shoes on." Jewel walked into the room.

===========================

*Gasps loudly* PLOT TWIST lol

FOLLOW, VOTE & COMMENT

Excuse Any Errors. Keep Reading! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 32
Steve, a bright college student is harmed beyond imagination due to some bullies. His only mistake was to love a girl and be coward about it. Now tha...
49 0 14
Andy made a promise in freshman year that she would never fall in love again. Soon in Junior year, Andy has her whole world turned upside down when a...
24.5K 478 20
A young teenage boy named Jay, is struggling with a his "love life". So what happens to him? He moves to California to a new school after his parents...
23.2K 2.1K 39
Pierra Ivy has had a crush on Andrew for the past three years. When an accidental spill aligns their paths together she discovers he shares her feeli...