Breaking the Fantasy (Polyfid...

By JessPot328

At 23, Saville "Sav" Carter, is a Television turned Movie Star gaining his first Oscar Nomination. In Hollywo... More

Chapter 1 - The Empty Oscars
Chapter 2 - A Friendly Flight
Chapter 3 - Welcome to 'Collared'
Chapter 4 - Panting in Pleasure
Chapter 5 - Who Got Hurt?
Chapter 6 - Is it Alex or Axxel?
Chapter 7 - Polite Confusion
Chapter 8 - Lingering Thoughts
Chapter 9 - Some Truth, More Lies
Chapter 10 - White Noise?
Chapter 11 - Beginnings...
Chapter 12 - Plaintiff?
Chapter 13 - Strange Reds
Chapter 14 - Coffee & Screams
Chapter 15 - ...for when...
Chapter 16 - Water Drop Rehab
Chapter 17 - Strawberry Smack
Chapter 18 - Cheeseburger Star
Chapter 19 - Mixed Glass
Chapter 20 - Fuck Me a Win
Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot
Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise
Chapter 23 - Flashback Kinks: Part 1
Chapter 24 - Flashback Kinks: Part 2
Chapter 25 - Project Puppy
Chapter 26 - Puppy Pact
Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer
Chapter 28 - Daddy Drip
Chapter 29 - Notorious Planning
Chapter 30 - Two In One
Chapter 31 - Falling For... Couture?
Chapter 33 - In the Dark (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - Fast Foward (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Exploding Love
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!!
OUT NOW!!

Chapter 32 - Hours Earlier

5.6K 254 10
By JessPot328

Chapter 32 - Hours Earlier

Saville's POV:

The constant vibrations of my phone were crushing the last remnants of my heart. Shutting off the phone entirely, I slipped it into the side pocket of my carry-on. Just as I sat up in my seat, I saw Finn's phone start ringing mercilessly. It didn't surprise me as much as it probably should have that they found his number. Glancing at my friend, I can see the hesitation and weighing of options in his head.

Grabbing the phone quickly, I decline the call from the familiar number and move to block it further from calling again. As I do it, I hope that their anger overcomes the love and they manage to move on. Despite my attempts at dampening our relationship, nothing seemed to work.

             "Are you sure you want to do this?" Finny asks, while tucking his phone away in his lap.

             "I don't have another option. I can either choose them or my career, and what kind of man would I be if I gave up my career? I'm not going to be someone's housewife." I said, the entire time my mind was split into two.

Did I want to leave them? No. Did I need too? Yes, because it was exactly like what I was telling Finn. If I had stayed, my fan base would have been demolished. I wouldn't get the work that I truly want to do, the work I'm getting right now...

               "What are you going to do now then?" Finn spoke, while nodding his head in disagreement with my last statement.

                "I'm not sure. Violet invited me to her club, so maybe I'll go and try to meet someone more appropriate." I said while deeply thinking about the prospect of starting something new with someone.

              "Love isn't really supposed to be appropriate." Finn grumbled under his breathe, but he'd be crazy to think I didn't hear him.

               "Up until 8 weeks ago, I didn't think I'd ever want to be in love again. They taught me that it was okay to trust someone again."

            "What did you teach them?" Finn asked as we began the elevation into the air at JFK. In a little more than 5 hours, we'd be touching down at LAX again and I would be picking up where I left off... kind of...

           "How to hate someone." I answered Finn question quickly, before I pulled a stewardess over and requested a cocktail.

________

24 Hours Earlier

It had been a few days since the funeral, a few days back in New York too. I'd been extremely busy on-set, trying to finish the production since Principal Photography was scheduled to end tomorrow. Everyone on set could see the finish line and was getting more and more anxious to cross it.

It was around 1:20 am when I went to my trailer to rest a bit before my next scene. Violet and I had become experts in power napping and despite how experience, waking in heart-pounding terror didn't go away. Finn was off the clock and as far as my knowledge goes, he was taking Sabrina out to dinner.

Before I could take my nap though, I had to check my itinerary for tomorrow. Pulling out Finn's laptop from my bag, I opened it and found a Pages document up and running. I began to read the script that was loaded and assumed someone had sent it for me.

I'd read three pages, one scene, and I was sure certain that this needed to be made into something. It would be a phenomenal movie, TV series, or even play. Scrolling up to the first page, I wanted to see what it was being called and who wrote it. Imagine my surprise when I see my Assistant's name typed out and the title is blank.

It took me a minute to fully figure out what I wanted to do with this knowledge. I didn't really need a bodyguard anymore, seeing as Gil was gone and I was safer. Finn had ambition and obviously the talent to do other things than work for me.

            "What's got you so concentrated, Pup?" I hear Eliot before I see him sit down across from me at my trailers table. Smiling at him, I close the laptop and decide that's that. I know what needs to be done.

            "Nothing I couldn't figure out. More importantly, what are you doing? How did you even got on this set?" I shot my questions out one after another, the entire time smiling at my Master across from me.

            "I know a few people." Elliot spoke, gesturing to the closing door of my trailer.

            "I told you Little One, I've worked on sets with the same people as you." Daddy spoke as he sat next to Elliot, shoving him into the wall to make room for both of them on the bench.

           "Okay, that solves one mystery, but what are you doing here?" I asked, seeing as they didn't have any food, I was curious about their purpose.

            "Does it really shock you that we wanted to see you Puppy? The same puppy that's been working 18 hour shifts and can't find time to sleep in a proper bed." Elliot asked, and pointed out my hectic schedule over the last few days.

Smiling at the two of them, I bit my lip and glanced at my phone. Lit up on the OLED screen was the time, and quickly I stood from the table to lock the door. Making my way back, I propped myself up on the small kitchen counter and seductively smirked at them.

             "You're right. I could use some stress relief." I spoke, pulling my shirt off quickly.

             "Puppy..." Elliot growled low at me.

             "All my marks are gone Master." I whined loudly, unbuckling my belt.

Almost as if possessed, Daddy and Master slid out of the booth and stalked up to me. I had Master on my left, Daddy to my right soon dove onto my neck, willing to re-mark my body for me. Elliot had one bruising hand gripped on my jaw as he snaked his tongue inside my mouth.

I was willing to give them anything in the moment. If they asked, I would have given all I had. Every bruising brush of teeth on my neck matched the tingles erupting in my mouth. I wanted nothing more than to feel stretched and filled. I was so empty after they both had stretched me out the other day.

I knew that DP would take preparation every time we tried it, and it just wasn't safe every time we fucked, but I still craved it. I thought it would have hurt, that it would have made me crippled the next day. Despite all my worries, my memories of being fucked by both of them were like nothing before. I wanted it all the time and never again. Cumming felt like releasing fire and yet my orgasm filled my mind in such pleasure.

               "I've been thinking about you Puppy." Master said, his hand lifting my thigh against him. Tightening my leg around him, he released his grip and soon found his way into my pants.

               "You look so beautiful when your in pain. Are you really capable of making me a sadist?" Elliot spoke shockingly before plunging two fingers inside me.

My head cracked back in the burning pain and exploding pleasure of my ass being finger fucked. I could feel Master's breathe of my neck before he dived in to bite me. It wasn't a suckle or nibbled to create a hickey, no, this was a bite. I'm sure I'd see teeth marks after and I was never more turned on.

                "Turning your Master into a sadist Little One, what a good boy you are." Daddy praised me before pulling my face into a deep kiss. Just I felt his tongue play with my tongues, I felt something below.

Unlike before, Master didn't wait to prep me more, he simply placed his  head against my entrance and pushed. I could feel every painful, burn-filled inch fill me until I was left gasping and moaning.

It didn't surprise me that I hadn't realized we changed positions. I was on my back on the kitchen table, with one Dom standing in either booths. I felt like the meal of the night, and just as Eli start to thrust, Daddy shoved his cock inside my waiting throat. I was horizontal, head thrown back off the table and was being fucked so well.

It was rather unsettling not to have my arms tied up and used like that, but I was getting used to it. My pulsating purple-headed cock kept slapping my stomach in tandem with the Eli's thrust. Drips of pre-cum were drying on my stomach as I had to clench my muscles in an effort not to cum. I needed permission and by my Dom's slow thrusts, I was a ways off from cumming.

As I was being fucked silly on the table, I saw Eli and Alex lean over my body and kiss in the air above me. Their kiss was filled with passion, but beneath it, I could see love that made my stomach ache in need.

Just as I saw their tongues wrestle each other for Dominance, I failed in my efforts to not cum. White cream shot out in the air and landed on my neck and dripped down my upside down chin.

            "Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson." Daddy spoke sadistically as he began to vigorously rub the tip of my dick.

I couldn't keep my body in control enough to stop from wiggling in pain. I cried and tried to beg for him to stop polishing my overly-sensitive cock-head. Tears soon started to pour from my eyes as I came again in a matter of only minutes.

              "Your right Ellie, he really is beautiful when he's in pain." Daddy spoke, letting go of my dick but not stopping his rough thrusts into my aching throat.

Over the next few minutes, hours, I laid on the table completely spent, flying in my heaven as I was pounded. It was exactly the kind of relaxation and stress relief I needed. In a matter of seconds after my Dom's came, I was falling asleep.

I woke within the next two hours, completely clean and cuddled next to my men in my trailers bed.

Staring at their sleeping forms, tears started to run down my cheeks as I thought about how I was always in the middle. It didn't matter what we did, or how we fell asleep, I always woke up smooshed in between these men. Thinking about the cold mornings I face in the future, I took a notebook and began to write a note.

Master & Daddy,

Meet me at your apartment at 9pm tonight. Remember it's better this way...

I love you both,
Saville

As I made my way to set, I brushed my tears away and met up with Violet. She informed me this was our last scene and that she had already scheduled her flight back to LA for tonight.

I told her I had already done the same, which was sadly true. Violet and I were sharing the same flight, in the same first class on our way back...home?

I'm sure for Violet, Los Angeles was home seeing as her boyfriend was there. For me? I'm not entirely sure what I'll find when I get back there tonight. I know I have a new house I haven't seen in person yet, and I have Finn and Sabrina coming with me.

How will I feel when I have to sleep by myself again? How will it feel knowing I can't just cross town when I feel lonely and crawl into Alex and Eli's bed. I don't want to begin to imagine how they will react to this. What I can hope for is that they realize I was always going to hurt them.

The quicker they learn to hate my guts, the quicker they will realize that I wasn't all that. I wasn't the lovable type, I wasn't the one they could keep with them. Despite this hollowing feeling in my stomach, I had to cut this off before we all got more hurt.

I didn't want to attempt to fit them into my life, because I knew I would fail. You can call me whatever you want, selfish, evil, heartless... but I knew they wouldn't want to be scrutinized in the press or judged on a public stage like I was most days. This wasn't the life you dreamed about, it was a side effect.

Hope you liked both updates today, and aren't to mad at me. Let's begin the Rollercoaster of ending Saville, Elliot and Alex's story.

Only 3 more chapters, and an Epilogue

Always remember to comment and vote on all the chapters you like, it doesn't even have to be mine, but please do it for anyone's writing that you truly like reading... It helps us and inspires us with confidence and motivation to keep expressing ourselves.

Love ya HoneyBunnies 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
231K 6.2K 52
L U C I F E R' S L O V E Lucifer has never known love. He's been beaten all his life. Told that he's worthless, but one day he escapes his abuse. He...
2.1M 90.7K 34
Ricky is a low ranked demon whose ex husband cheated on him. Seven years later, he learns that they're still technically married, but due to demon la...
5.1M 213K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...