An Unexpected Creature [ RWBY...

By AganimsMenna

A RWBY fanfiction of mine, colliding a character from a game(or a manga) Andr an Enderman was transported to... More

Disclaimers!
New World
Beacon
Night Time
An Accident
Initiation I
Initiation II
Initiation III
First Day I [Unedited]
First Day III [Unedited]

First Day II [Unedited]

3K 89 77
By AganimsMenna

================

Author here! Just got into College and I have no excuse for not updating, I will be updating the remaining chapters for this story before finally declaring that the story will be on 'forever-hiatus'. I am aware of how long some of you have been waiting for an update and today I shall gift you this. Thank you for reading my story and thank you for the wonderful and quirky comments!

I have not proof read this chapter and will edit if I reread it on my own or comments of the readers, any contradictions from previous chapters pointed out would also be revised. Thank you!

================

Andr knew she had enough time to further her mapping of Beacon Academy and come into conclusion thinking it would be fine enough to greet her neighbors, team RWBY and JNPR respective dorms. Humming a warm tune as she exits her own dorm.

Coming face to face with the door of her neighbor she reads the dorm sign above what Andr assumed was the jingle box (doorbell) to announce her presence to the dorm's occupant.

As soon as she was about to press on the doorbell on the dorm door Andr heard loud hammering thuds and the distinct sound of grinding wood that instantly made Andr jerk her hand to retract.

Further listening instead she can hear voices booming on the other side of the door, giving Andr a hint to the occupants of the dorm being the all-girls squad of team RWBY.

"No! Ruby! You have torn the curtains!" Weiss's stoic but surprised voice erupted. "Oh no!" Ruby then yelled in alarm at something.

"Yikes!" Yang nonchalantly commented followed by a small huff from Blake.

Andr had sweat dropping at the events happening inside team RWBY's dorm, completely disinterested with a potential accident waiting to happen as soon as she entered said dorm, Andr swiveled her head and witness many more dorm doors to be greeted and so she side steps away from team RWBY's dorm hesitantly.

Standing in front of another door she regains her enthusiasm in greeting her neighbors, however, Andr hears loud noises inside and leaning slightly as if she needs to hear more clearly (which is totally unnecessary for an enderman). Andr could hear grunts supposedly from someone lifting or holding heavy objects.

"Nora, would you pass me that box behind you?" Jaune's voice was heard, followed by a rustle of objects and a short haughty laugh.

Confirmation, this was team JNPR's dorm room, Andr huffs in excitement in greeting Jaune and Phyrra and their new team members, although their names have yet to be known. Again however, Andr hears a rather menacing laugh emanating from behind the room dorm that halted Andr from pressing the doorbell.

"Box coming through!" Nora's boisterously yell with anticipation as a sharp whoosh could be heard from the other side of the room. "No no no, wait!" Jaune alarmingly shrieked before a loud crash erupted on the other end of the room.

"Jaune! Are you okay?!" Pyrrha's concerned voice followed not long after.

Andr merely froze in shock as her body went white from the sheer power the throw that could have killed Jaune but Andr came out of her stupor before concluding that every human in this school was much more insane than the Overworld dweller.

Now that Andr has forfeited her task for the day with greeting her neighbors she instead opts to find Glynda as their interactions yesterday had warmed her newfound heart and forced her to spill water from her eyes which now that she thought about it would have melted her skull making Andr chill.

Although she still has to seek out Glynda before she could interact with her further and so she sets out blinking from one corner to another, one room to another, and without knowing the time estimated to have taken her she arrives.

Andr came upon a set of doors that were almost to her height only being a head or two taller than she is, there she not only heard the voice of Glynda but also Ozpin and two other male humans, that she has not made aware of yet. This took hold of Andr's curiosity, the thought of who could be the acquaintances of Glynda and Ozpin.

Forgetting the etiquette that Glynda had instill upon Andr, she began pushing the door slightly ajar and took a sideways peak hoping not to disturb or interrupt any ongoing conversation, she immediately recognized both Ozpin and Glynda as well as another man who sport the same green mop of hair that had seen her true form but her recognition fall flat on one human male facing away from Andr.

This man was fat, an old man with a thick body of which can mostly be found on his belly and most of his face covered by a white middle-part hair and suave mustache, and the expression of his eyes closed as if in thought but contrasted by his boisterous manner of speech and presentation.

Professor Ozpin, who was facing Andr when she opened the door of Professor Port's classroom, noticed Andr immediately followed by Glynda who stood beside him greeting the lanky girl with a knowing smile catching the attention of the remaining professors.

"Speaking of which, the lady of the hour has arrived." Ozpin declared turning both Professor Port and Oobleck towards the entrance, whilst the headmaster checked the time. "Quite early too, amazing timing Andr."

Andr jerked in surprise from the Headmaster calling her by her name, exacting the unexpected gaze of four professors that if not for the training she endures everyday from the many gaze she had been receiving from her fellow schoolmates she would have gone wild.

Glynda witnesses Andr stammer herself as she struggles to enter the classroom seemingly out of fright and gestures to her in reassurance that no harm shall come within the room should she enter, which was all Andr needed from Glynda.

When Andr finally entered the classroom she was able to clearly see the green haired professor with his pair of oversized round glasses that sat in his face and drinking from a mug that was much larger than that of what Ozpin was carrying.

"Yes, Andr was it? Good morning dear!" Oobleck greets in a hasty but formal tone, eyeing Andr intently as he was still cautious from his time with her other 'form' which was a far cry from her current one.

To think such an innocent looking girl could be so hideous and monstrous.

Andr smiled nervously and gave a hesitant wave and bow to not only professor Oobleck but to everyone present, her incredible height made all who witnessed her look up to her literally which made professor Port back away to comfortably face Andr. Professor Port could not hold the amusement he found with this girl, too tall yet too fragile.

"Oh my! A very tall lass I see! This one won't be missed in the slight, any suspicious activities and I can see it clearl-" The professor's voice boomed and surprised Andr as the man himself was the shortest of all the professors yet held the loudest and prominent voice of them all.

However Professor Port's speech was cut short by a series of sharp coughs by Ozpin and a stern gaze from Glynda, cautioning the boisterous professor from continuing his words, Andr merely looked back and forth at the little exchange and felt an uncomfortable gut feeling creeping up on her stomach.

Ozpin took a step. "Now, this good man we have here is Peter Port, he will be your first professor of the day." Ozpin subtly changed the topic to a more formal one, Andr is none the wiser and gently bows her head at the esteemed man.

This earned a hearty laugh from the newly introduced professor moving on from his quip at Andr, patting the bulge on his belly he curtly returns the silent treatment to his new student.

"The pleasure is mine, young one!" He nearly bellows in excitement, Andr smiles delightedly by his cheery attitude, seemingly the only individual highly susceptible to the change of emotions and the change of tension.

Discussion went on as usual with another member joining, this time the topic went on to address a major problem, brought about by Oobleck in regards to Andr's past - or a lack one thereof - the professors nodded in acknowledgment while Andr stood frozen in her place listening patiently while watching Glynda arrange the schedule of classes with her larger than usual "Scroll".

Ozpin nodded satisfied. "Andr, we have been discussing a fabricated past regarding yourself," Andr became alert as soon as her name was mentioned and nodded. "We simply cannot allow the world to know that you exist from - well - another world."

Ozpin glanced at Port who, through some form of witchery Andr thought, curved his mustache upwards that signifies his smile underneath his thick facial hair that would have made it hard otherwise.

"It seems to me and my colleagues that Professor Port has an interesting one to propose." Ozpin smirks before drinking his mug whilst Professor Port lets out a short "Ho-ho-ho!"

"Why of course! Telling stories is one of my expertise, especially those of my famed exploits-!" Port went on a tandem before he was cut short by Glynda saying, "Stories with fallacies"

Earning a choke upon hearing such abrupt and cold statements from Glynda, while Andr had not much idea of what had transpired but she was confident in Professor Port's storytelling in him saying it was his expertise, true or not in practice.

Port recovered shortly. "I may, but the stories of my harrowing journeys are genuine!" He defended with such confidence and pride that Andr was convinced, while Glynda sighs in exasperation as she took note of Andr's gullible nature, which should be addressed soon.

Ozpin nodded gently before walking towards the entrance. "Well, I take it that you'll take care of it, Professor Port." Opening the door and looking back once more as he was accompanied by Oobleck and soon after Glynda who had to bid her farewell personally to Andr.

"Of course, Professor Ozpin!" Professor Port bellows in chuckle, earning a tiny sweatdrop from Andr as she adapts to the range of vocals her new professor can produce. "It will be without a doubt as to her origins after this."

Ozpin hums in acknowledgement. "Thank you, we'll be taking our leave." He then faces Andr who straightens upon sight. "Enjoy your new class, Andr." Andr nodded and bowed in respect while the professors left with Glynda lingering slightly to smile and wave Andr her farewell.

With a final click of the door as it closed, Professor Port's voice boomed as he chuckled without warning that made Andr jump from where she stood.

"I never have seen the stoic Glynda as soft as she had looked," Professor Port mused, "She must be close to you for such a thing to be possible."

Anr was not sure to reply, she knew Glynda was very strict but after witnessing her benevolent side she could not think harshly of her, Andr was about to question his new professor's statement when he beckoned for her to take a seat.

"I will be introducing you to the class since you are a special case in Ozpin's eyes." He remarks to Andr who nods and blinks to sit in where Professor Port assigned her, surprising the professor when she suddenly disappears and reappears without warning.

Dispelling his surprise he began briefing Andr on the situation she has found herself in, first of all, she was to be given a backstory or a history to justify her presence in campus and in all of Remnant all together, second is that she is to expand on that backstory to further the facade of her fabricated existence, third is that she is to be kept on close watch and attention by all personnel of the campus.

Andr frowns as she broke down her professors conditions, most especially the last one, being kept on watch was troubling but she reasoned that it was for not only her convenience but also survival, having allies will allow her to be able to expand her knowledge of Remnant and be informed of what to avoid and to pursue.

Professor Port continued his briefing."Finally, I shall be introducing you to the class today, be prepared for many students who want to explore the mystery that is Ander! After I told the story that is" He concluded, Andr scratched her cheeks and frowned as she processed her situation further.

As soon as the first student entered the classroom, professor Port instantaneously switched the topic to avoid unintentionally revealing And'r identity. Instructing Andr to remain where she is seated in the back of the class.

While waiting for the rest of the students to arrive, Andr and Professor Port discussed many mundane things, one that made the professor laugh wildly was when he asked Andr what her favorite food was, with a gap of time to ponder on her answer Andr replied with, "Grimm".

It was not long until Professor Port excused himself to prepare for class and left Andr to her lonesome. All around Andr long and peaceful banter were exchanged between her fellow students, although Andr herself actively avoided any interactions for respect to her professors plan and as well as avoiding provocation from her other form.

However, she curtly responds in kind to those who would greet her every once in a while to those naively foolish enough to greet Andr, Andr merely nods and tucks her face with her hands which every other student who witnessed such action found adorable.

It didn't take long for the numbers of students within class to increase exponentially as time passed and as soon as the entire classroom was nearly filled with students, Andr wondered if her friends Jaune, Ruby, Phyrra, and Yang would join them or were they in a different classroom entirely.

Before then the class has already begun, Professor Port had began handing out multiple thick stacks of paper to each and every student present with the heading, "Lesson Guide to Grimm Studies I", Andr's interest was suddenly piqued due to be learning the very enemy of 'humanity' and an added bonus since she once took multiple grimms as a meal.

"Dear students of Beacon Academy, these papers," The professor emphasized by waving the same thick paper presented to the students, "are your introduction to my class and outline for the Studies of Grimm, Grimmology."

He surveyed his new students and remembered their features and quirks including Andr who towered over her peers even when she was in the back of the class. "I am Professor Peter Port, a renowned huntsman from far and wide, once a collector now turned professor." He presents himself with a sudden flick of his arm stretching outwards. "From now on today up until your graduation you are my students."

He began striding across the room from one end to the other. "You will be handed down the knowledge I and many more huntsmen and huntswomen had accumulated from battling these fearsome monsters of darkness, from smallest Whisp up to the largest Sea Feilong!" He waved his hands to the illustration on the board that put the students in awe and in terror.

Andr's eyes sparkled as her interest has now been held firm by the creatures of Grimm, she was not alone in this and Professor Port can't help but smirk, time and time again he had seen the same faces from many students and it nevers fails to invigorate him.

"So listen closely, cast your notes, brandish your arms - for from now on, we will teach you to stamp the darkness of Grimm." He bellowed and Andr could not help but have chills. "For you will be the protectors of Humanity, its sacred defenders, and the future of Mankind."

With what felt like hours Andr was immerse in the stories and tale of Professor Port, while she had a harder time reading the current universal language of Remnant she had the help of Professor Port and later Glynda to aid her in this endeavor, she had a much more easier and enjoyable time listening since for reasons unknown to her and those aware the spoken language of the Overworld and Remnant are the same.

While others of her class were gradually becoming bored and disinterested after the professor went on monologuing after his - rather inspiring - speech, most of them sweatdropped at Andr's undying enthusiasm to hear their professor's potential fabricated stories of his past exploits concerning many Beowolves with an underlying lesson of knowing who you work with.

"Therefore the first action of huntsmen and huntswomen when first met is to-" The professor walked up to a random student and opened his palms to them. "Introduce themselves, hence starting with you."

This took the said student from their stupor and straightened them to attention. "Yes sir!?" The student male and rather large and bulky, with an unkempt uniform, smiled nervously.

"Class introduction is in session, I have introduced myself and now I want to know who you are." Professor Port informed, the student shook his head and smirked, as he grunt and stood he opened his arms wide presenting himself to class.

"The name's Cardin, Cardin Winchester." He simply says without much conviction, however the class erupted in a chatter as soon as Cardin pronounced his last name.

"Winchester!? As in Minister of the Vale Senate, Winchester!?"

"Seriously!?"

Andr looked at Cardin given his the topic of the classroom all of the sudden, with how he present himself at the time she had seen him, which counts less than a minute, Cardin does not present a good image to Andr, but who was she to judge humans when she barely knew so much of them.

This however was cut short with a sudden loud bang and the classroom doors swung wide open that blew the hairs of the students nearby, while the commotion had just erupted Andr waved to the newly arrived students.

Jaune and Ruby were sharply sucking air and wiping their foreheads from the sweat profusely dropping from their pores, while Yang and Phyrra were scratching the back of their necks wearing a sly smile as they wave at Andr and were unbothered by their marathon not long ago.

Andr noticed four more students of team RWBY and JNPR, Ruby after recovering waved Andr hello while squeaking and Jaune laugh nervously as he also waved.

A loud sharp set of coughs overtook all other chatter and its origins is the grumpy face of Professor Port, he was grumpy for a solid reason of course, on the very first day of his new class there were already tardy teams, he was not impressed in the slightest.

"The first day of class and not only do we have one but two teams late for class!" The professor's voice boomed in a reprimanding tone, making Andr fidget in her seat as well as silencing the class. "Expect proper repercussions next time!" He concluded and gestured to the late-comers for their vacant seats.

""Yes professor!"" Both teams simultaneously answered in compliance.

Upon seating on their respective seats and many awkward glances from their peers Professor Port nodded in satisfaction and continued his class introductions this time starting with the late teams of RWBY and JNPR.

One after another student introduced themselves to the rest of the class with some minor mishaps and chuckles to boot before long it was Andr's turn to introduce herself, she hesitantly stood up from her seat and pulled out her notes as she began writing her introduction.

Much of the class seems to be caught off-guard with their perception of Andr having a disability, whispers and murmurs begin emanating from the class, questioning Andr's qualifications in becoming a Huntress.

Andr was unaware how she was shaking from the stares she was receiving and she only noticed when the skin on her fingers started to turn from pale to dark that it froze Andr in her place, her eyes starting to tunnel on her notes and ringing crept up on her ears as her words of introduction became an abstract squiggle.

Students near her started to back away slightly as on closer inspection Andr's eyes had dilated beyond human standard, Professor Port noticed it beforehand and had placed an arm and grasped Andr's arm firmly and forced her out of her stupor.

Andr sucked in air as she regained her composure, Professor Port also sighed in relief. He held Andr in her place and patted her comfortingly.

"I'll handle it from here, dear Andr, keep your notes." He retreated back to the front of the class. "Class, prepare for a tale of a lifetime!"

Andr was not made aware of this deviation from the plan but she conceited and pocketed her notes and stood awkwardly over her seat, with the class paying much more attention to her, as soon as Professor Port stand once again at the front of the class he cleared his throat.

"As a random few of you know, this young woman's name is Andr," He points to Andr with his arm, "and she cannot speak, at least not yet."

"That's unfortunate?"

"What did he mean with 'not yet'''?

"She's pretty cute though."

"Shut it!"

Andr squirmed as she tries to hide her bashful face by cupping her hands to her face with an incoherent whispers leaving from her lips, while Professor Port cannot help but anticipate the reaction to his students after hearing his fictional tale.

It is about to get wild

"There once was a lonesome village, in a lonesome mountain, in a lonesome valley within Vale." The professor starts, students seemingly exhale in exasperation from another long tale from their professor.

"There were many legends and rumors of this lonesome village, one in particular were stories of the Eldermen." This took not only the students but also Andr who snapped from her trance.

"Eldermen?"

"Okay what!?"

"Keep it down class, I had just barely started." Professor Port scolded then he recomposed and continued.

"They say that the Eldermen of the lone mountain were humans long detached for generations from mankind." He went up to board and dragged out a wheeled board then began illustrating his tale.

"A tale of an elder woman in her childhood, she spoke of the Eldermen as human with the towering physique that overshadows the common man, with the power to manipulate the earth and themselves to traverse the mountains within a blink of an eye."

"Those fortunate enough to witness such people speak of feats beyond human comprehension, they carry with them earth that would burden an entire platoon of men in where they can lift with two mere hands."

"They spoke of eyes that glow in the dark and when pursued appear and reappear so fast the witnesses thought they were hallucinating." He chuckled.

"However, many spoke of their benevolent deeds, where they stopped floods by reforming the earth and saving villages, where they halted entire hordes of Grimm, and safeguard the lost and stragglers that would cross their village."

"To think that the Vale would so boldly approach the Eldermen, how foolish." He shook his head in such a display of disappointment and embarrassment that seemed genuine.

"When Vale forces arrive to confront the Eldermen people they find themselves outmatched and driven-off from their lonesome mountain."

"Tanks roared, soldiers cheered, and machines operated as they marched into the mountain day and night . Tanks were smoldered, soldiers routed, and machines destroyed. To think that it was merely a force of 10 with swords, bows, and arrows against an entire regiment"

"That was enough to prove that not only do these Eldermen exist but it also proved the strength that they can force upon those foolish enough to provoke them."

A student raised their hand, all the class eyes were on them, Phyrra stood as Professor Port acknowledged her. "Yes, Phyrra Nikos, speak your mind."

Phyrra for one did not want to indulge on the topic of legends and folk tales that has no relevance in the current topic, that being Andr, surely the professor was not saying she was one of these "Eldermen" capable of such feats no?

"In no offence sir, how is this story related to Andr, sir?"

Modern Man was much more powerful compared to Primitive Man and even if such "Eldermen" exist, why has not one of the remaining four kingdoms, save for Vale, been made aware of such people.

Professor Port's mustache twitches into a smile, he points to Andr once again.

"Here you witness standing before you a young woman who represents the Eldermen!"

The booming voice of Professor Port's revelation was contrasted afterwards by the silence of the class as once again all students swiveled their heads to stare at Andr, who was close to spontaneously combusting into dust from the embarrassing pedestal her professor had put her.

"What!!"

"Oh my Oum!!"

"Seriously!!"

Andr had to cover her ears as well as some who were unfortunate enough to be caught surprised by the sudden increase of volume from the surprise of the majority of the students. It took a while for Professor Port to calm the class down and avoid having Andr being swarmed with questions.

While the story was to introduce Andr into class Professor Port had also exaggerated from the original fabrication the professors had discussed but Port thought what could go wrong? There is no harm in storytelling after all.

"Now Andr here is sent by the Eldermen to represent her people, as I had mentioned." The class nodded. "Of course they would not send their most vulnerable, they sent their youngest adult and the most potential to become one of the brave men and women who fights on the side of light against the darkness."

Professor Port nodded in finality as he saw the excitement and enthusiasm his students wore on their faces, minus for Andr who was on the verge of losing her mind as she sat down and buried her face in her arms.

"Now, with the introduction finished and Andr introduced to our modern society, class shall now begin in earnest!"

It was this moment that made the public aware of a group of people, Eldermen, who don't even exist but the entirety of Remnant was interested in these people and will expect more from their representative.

After all, who would not get interested with interesting people?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
87.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...