Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Invading The Firefly Funhouse
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out

1.9K 28 4
By MrC1997

You put on a sleeveless denim vest and zipped up your pants as you got ready for your day with Liv. Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands wrap around you.

Ruby: Goodmorning.

You: Goodmorning.

You and Ruby had a small makeout session until your alarm went off that said "Liv's Day."

You: We'll continue this later.

Ruby giggled as you kissed her and walked downstairs hand in hand where Sarah held the twins in her arms.

Sarah: You look punk enough today.

You: That's what I was going for.

Liv: What's up you guys?!

All of you looked up to see Liv in some ripped jeans, a white top, and white high heel boots while she had Olivia in her arms and walked down the stairs.

You: Damn Gionna. Lookin fine as hell!

Liv giggled when she kissed you before handing over Olivia to Ruby. While going over instructions to Ruby, Liv grabbed everything she needed and gave the final instructions to Ruby and Sarah.

Liv: And..... that should be all. See you all tonight!

Ruby and Sarah: See ya!

You and Liv then walked out the door, went to your car, and got inside before driving off to your destination.

Liv: So where are we going today Y/N?

You: I know some places....

You and Liv then drove to downtown Las Vegas and began your day together.

*Later in the Day*

Dealer: And the winning number is...... 16!

You: Yes! And another one!

You and Liv were currently sitting by a roulette wheel when the ball landed on your number for the fifth time in a row.

Liv: I bet you it lands on one of my numbers next.

You: Wanna bet?

Liv: If you win, you get to choose what we do in the bedroom next, but if I win, I get to choose what we do next in the bedroom.

You: Wouldn't this be a win win situation for me?

Liv: No, because if I win.....

Liv whispered something dirty in your ear when you gave her a shocked look.

Liv: Yep.

You: You're on.

You and Liv then picked your numbers when the dealer released the ball as it rolled and bounced off a few numbers.

Dealer: And the winning number is........ 21!

Liv: AHHHH!!! Yes!

You: Shit....

Liv: You know what that means!

You: Better prepare myself then.

Liv: Come on, lunch is on me.

Liv then took your hand and dragged you over to cash out the game chips for money and left the casino before eating at Liv's favorite restaurant.

*At Night*

After a day of casino hopping, drinking, and shopping, you and Liv decided to end the day with Criss Angel's magic show. After the show, you and Liv were backstage when the both of you were talking and signing autographs for Criss's son, Johnny Christopher, who is a leukemia survivor.

You: There you go buddy.

Liv: Stay fighting little guy!

Criss: Thank you guys for doing this for him.

You: No problem Criss. This little dude is a fighter and that makes him the true champion.

Criss: Absolutely!

The photographer then stepped in and got a picture of all of you together.

*On The Way Home*

Liv was looking at the pictures with Criss and Johnny that you two took with them and smiled.

Liv: I'm so happy that we did that for him.

You: Yeah. That little dude's the real champion. He'll show leukemia who's boss.

Liv then kissed your cheek when you two arrived home and walked inside to see Ruby and Sarah sitting on the couch, watching a movie with the kids.

Sarah: Oh. Hey you guys!

Ruby: You're back! Awesome!

You: Did everything go ok?

Sarah: Olivia was quiet today, but Jeremiah and Zoltan were a little fussy today.

Ruby then got up and kissed you before you and Liv sat down on the floor with Olivia and began to play with her and make her laugh.

*Later*

After showering and putting on your night clothes, you walked downstairs to see Sarah, holding one of the twins while Ruby held the other.

Ruby: I think it's time to put them down.

You: Yeah. I guess it's time.

Sarah then handed Jeremiah to you while Ruby held Zoltan and the two of you went to put them down and let them go to sleep. After quietly exiting the twins's room, you looked over to Sarah to see her nod, when you knew what you had to say.

You: Gionna, Dori. Sarah and I have to talk to you two about something.

Ruby and Liv then sat on the couch when You and Sarah joined them.

Sarah: We um..... may have kept a secret from you guys about something or...... someone for far too long I should say?

Liv: What are you guys talking about?

You and Sarah looked at each other and thought that this could go really well or horribly wrong.

You: Sarah and I........ have a daughter. A full blood daughter.

At this point, Ruby's and Liv's jaws were on the floor.

Sarah: It was back when we dated and were only a year into it. We did some stupid shit while we dated and suddenly I became pregnant and you know.... it all went from there.

Ruby: Where is she now?

You: With my foster mother, Kate. She said that she would take care of her while we went out on tour with our wrestling companies, but after I signed with NJPW, it really fucked things up with seeing her, schedule wise.

Sarah: And I knew that I wouldn't be able to parent her alone, but before Y/N left for Japan, he told me that Kate would take her in. While Y/N was in Japan though, I would always visit her of course to make sure that she remembers us.

You: And after I got back from Japan, the first thing I did was go over there to see her.

Liv: Why didn't you tell us this before?

Sarah: We never got around to it. All of us were caught up with wrestling, relationships..... drama.

You: In other words, we fucked up by not telling you sooner. We just needed to get the secret out there.

Liv and Ruby looked at each other and took some time to think about it.

Liv and Ruby: We want to meet her.

You: What?

Ruby: You heard us, we want to meet her.

Liv: And bring her home.

You: Are you sure?

Ruby: Sounds like she needs a real home. Chances are that she might've almost been abused herself and you might've not known about it.

Liv: And a foster home is not an option if you ask me.

Ruby: Especially when Y/N's been in one for a good portion of his life.

You: I will admit, being parentless was tough, but I didn't have a choice when I got put in there. And Sarah and I didn't know what was best for her!

Ruby: How could you both think like that?!

Sarah: Because we didn't have a choice!

Liv: She's a child! She needs her mom and dad to look after her! Not a woman with the words 'fake mom' written all over her!

At this point, Ruby, Liv, and Sarah got frustrated and were all arguing so loud that it woke up Olivia.

You: Enough. I'll be right back.

You went into Olivia's room as she calmed down at the sight of her father.

You: Hey babygirl. I know, your mom and I are not agreeing  with each other right now, but everything will be fine.

After calming her down, you gently set Olivia down in her crib as she fell back to sleep when you quietly walked back out to the living room, where all three women waited.

You: What did I miss?

Sarah: We came down to a compromise.

Ruby: We fly out to Washington to pick her up.

Liv: And we bring her back home. Our home.

You look at Sarah.

You: What about Aaron?

Sarah: We broke up. Schedules weren't working out for us.

You: Where are you going to live though?

Sarah: I just purchased a house across the street from you guys. So we'll be a lot closer now and all parent closer together. I can take care of her and Y/N, you can visit anytime you want.

You nodded and sat down next to all of them.

You: I'll book a flight out to there tomorrow. Can we just, get some sleep?

Liv: Yes

Ruby: We're sorry for the noise

Sarah: Yeah. I feel bad for waking Olivia.

You: She's all good now. She's just sleeping peacefully now. I'm sorry for yelling at all of you.

Ruby: It's ok Y/N.

Liv: Yeah. Frustration gets the best of us.

Sarah: I'll take the guest room again. I move into my new house in a couple of days until the furniture gets here.

You nodded as Liv and Ruby were about to head up the stairs.

Liv: We'll meet you in bed Y/N.

Ruby: Yeah. We'll see you up there.

You hugged Sarah and whispered in her ear.

You: Everything's going to be ok. I know that it was a lot for them to take in, but this is new to them.

Sarah: Yeah..... we're going to get our daughter.

You: Yep. We sure are.

You and Sarah pulled apart when you kissed her cheek.

You: I'll see you tomorrow ok? I love you. Goodnight.

Sarah: Goodnight. Love you too.

Sarah went into her room as you walked upstairs and joined Ruby and Liv when you climbed in and kissed them both before falling asleep, thinking about the trip that's to come......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 224 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
Forgetting Roman By Rae

General Fiction

196K 12.1K 62
Because forgetting Roman was more than just moving on. It was growing, accepting, and knowing I deserved better.
15.9K 207 12
Becky and I met in NXT, we clicked almost instantly. Like most relationships. We started out as friends. Two years after our main roster call ups, in...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...