π›π«π¨π€πžπ§ 𝐦𝐒𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬

Par confuzzledbear_

this is a story to tell about a broken girl with a broken heart and of course, broken mirrors lowercase inten... Plus

001 - mirror
002 - tear
003 - perfect
004 - broken
005 - euphoria
006 - solo
007 - contemplate
008 - rendezvous
009 - staccato
010 - dreamscape
011 - facade
012 - question
014 - emotion
015 - lost
16 - tied
017 - reflection

013 - tightrope

220 10 2
Par confuzzledbear_

tightrope
《 ˈtītˌrōp 》
noun
a rope or wire stretched tightly high above the ground, on which acrobats perform feats of balancing

IRENE
Do you know the feeling of fear, fear so deep that you just want to burst into a million tears and cower. That's how I felt when I sat at the table. I didn't want to leave—either of you. But I knew I had to. I had to choose one of you. I didn't want to, I didn't want to break either of your hearts.

JIN
I knew she wasn't  going to choose me. I knew that she was going to choose him. I looked at her giving her a smile, a smile full of hope. I needed to deceive her.

I think back to the first time I met her.

It was cold and rainy and we all had to perform. I could hear the other members laughing and smiling. But what I heard the most was someone's laugh so joyful and vivid. It was like a painting, so full of bright colors and excitement.

I stood up telling the others that I needed to go to the restroom. And that's when I met her, the infamous Irene Bae. She was in the hallway, laughing but with tears. She looked up, and she looked so rueful and sad.

How could a person that laughed so bright, look so sad?

And that's when I knew this was the life of us. Love and all the useless things aren't even relevant. It's all work.

But still Irene sat at the table twiddling her thumbs full of anxiety. She was walking a tightrope and I knew it. You could see how tentative she was with taking another step in the road laid out for her. Irene would trip and tremble and almost fall. But there was me and him to hold her up.

IRENE
"I choose Taehyung."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

323 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
24K 1.5K 43
Jin centric Jin was so young back then, he was too naive and wrong in many ways, that they take advantage of it. He was hurt and broken, he wished he...
52.4K 2.1K 7
[COMPLETED] As everyone knows, they hardly reply to their texts. Each of them. The only moment when they reply to each other was on rare occasion or...
40.1K 3.3K 14
A fire accident brings two frenemies together. The real problem? One becomes blind, and the other scarred face.πŸ’œβ£ Main ship. JinkookπŸ’˜ Started: 11t...