Mate Of Mine

By melanindollhouse

Two brothers fight over the girl of their dreams, despite her being only in love with one of them. More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty

135 19 11
By melanindollhouse

Ryan POV

I held Baby #2 in my arms as Summer bounced Baby #1 in her arms. They were just as beautiful as their mother and I'm just scared for them to grow up this beautiful. I'm going to have to pimp slap me a few boys, teach them how to pimp slap a few girls.

"I think we messed up on having swirl babies," Summer tells me with a soft giggle.

"How so?" I ask her.

"They're going to have a lot of identity issues for starters," Summer says.

I chuckle, "that's what we're going to be there for, to keep them on a straight path, but allow them to explore themselves."

Summer leans into me and kiss the top of her head. I couldn't be any happier than sitting here with my family. Oh, they're only a couple hours old and I don't even want them to grow that fast.

A knock comes from the door and I place Baby #2 in Summer's arms while placing my arm over them. I will die and go to hell snot my family. With my protective guard up, I was ready to call in my wolf until, Xavier walks in through the door and I felt my shield go down.

"Sorry, I wanted to see them," he smiles sheepishly.

Summer giggles and beckons him over. I grumble under my breath. They're too young to be around anybody, we need to hurry and get them home, so nobody has easy access to our room and I can dismiss them without regret.

"You can't hold them though, X," I tell him.

He sucks his teeth as he leans over the bed to coo at the babies. I stand back to look at the scene with a smile. It took a lot to get here to this resting point and, quite honestly, I'd do it all over again. Except this time I would keep my mother as far away as possible.

Who knows how badly she's torn Summer's mental health. I, myself, have saw her at her lowest with her ex-boyfriend and it was not a pretty scene. It was almost as if she lost her mind and we had to spend some time apart, so she could recollect herself.

"You guys thought of any names yet?" Xavier asks.

"We haven't named them yet, but for Baby #1 I want to name her Silver and Baby #2 should be Syren," Summer suggests.

"Silver and Syren... those are beautiful names." Xavier grins.

"Most definitely not the names we ever brought up," I pitch in.

A nervous laugh escapes Summer as she looks down at the girls. They looked around at all of us, already taking in their surroundings. They're going to be some very smart women as they grow older.

"But, those names just seem to fit," she tells me.

I couldn't help, but smile and join my family again. Another knock sounds and in walked dad. He appeared to be in more distress as he leaned against the knob of the door.

"Nice too see you all doing so well." He clears his throat. "Xavier and Ryan, we need to talk."

Xavier and I look at each other in confusion before he decides to walk out of the room. I gave Summer and the girls a kiss before leaving to join them outside the room.

Our mother stood there before us and instantly our guard went back up.

"What is she doing here?" I sneer.

"She's going to tell you everything, including what happened today and why it happened," dad grunts.

It was in that moment that I toned down. This was going to be extremely hard for my dad to bear. Our mother is his mate and to know that she is bringing destruction to your pack instead of help binding it. It's cause for termination. It's cause for death.

"As we all know Summer is Xavier's mate and I just wanted to make sure they end up together that's why I put the little girl through so much hell," she huffs.

"What exactly did you do?" Xavier asks.

"I... it started with forcing her to say her age to make her a bit uncomfortable, then it was forcing her heat come early so it would be unbearable for Xavier to stay away, after that didn't work I possessed Xavier to call Lydia over for the baby shower so Ryan could cheat and—"

"You did what?" Xavier growls.

"It was one of our last measure plans before we called our father," our mother says.

Xavier looks to me and I share the glance as we try to piece together all the information. Better yet, figure out who 'we' is. Wait...

"Father?" Xavier and I question.

"Yes, your mother has a father, He's the King of Rogues, he is the reason our pack got attacked today," dad grunted.

Our mother stared at the floor in regret as she rocked on her heels. Was it really so serious that Xavier got Summer as his mate?

"It was not meant to go far, he was just supposed to kidnap Summer for a day then return her, he wasn't supposed to kill anybody." Mother cries.

"And what was he going to do when Summer went into labor? Let my children die?" I growl allowing the thought to anger me.

"No! I mean... I don't know — look Ryan you don't what it's like to see your mate walk into your home already in love with your sibling, it's—"

"I was not in love with Kiani, we've barely been dating a week," dad argued.

"You favored her more," mother huffed.

"If I did she'd be where you're standing, I can't believe you let jealousy cloud your vision for this long and almost cost our children their lives."

Dad closed our mother near the wall. The tension was so thick every nurse avoided our area like plague. The words of rejection slipped out of his mouth with such ease though it wasn't easy watching our mother drop to her knees in heartbreak.

It grew quiet and my shoulders felt heavy as my mother sobbed a few inches away from me. Dad stomped away as Kiani rushed in and helped our mother out of the hospital.

My brother and I stood there; useless. I take a seat on the bench near the room feeling sluggish from the situation. My mother almost wrecked my relationship and almost got my family slaughtered. Just because I walked in Xavier's mate.

Did she even think about me? What I've gone through? My mate died before we could ever meet which caused my wolf to go mute; he never appeared. I had to give up the alpha title, I felt unwanted in my own family.

"I think it's best that we don't think about this much... it will just open old wounds," Xavier suggests.

I nod, leaning back in my seat. He was right. There's no point of healing if all I'm going to do is destroy myself again. And it will not happen. I have a family that will stick with me through thick and thin now.

Turning to Xavier I saw a small grin on his face as he stared at a picture of Lydia sleeping.

"I snapped this before I came here, I wanted a picture of her in my phone now that she's mine," Xavier chuckles.

"When did this even happen?" I ask him.

"After I told you guys my mate-bond with Summer was broken... Lydia and I are second chance mates," he tells me.

I grin and give him a pat on the back.

"Congratulations."

Xavier just chuckles as he stared at the picture. I think it's fine time he got back to his mate and I get back to mine.

As I go to open my mouth my body shuts down. My mind goes blank as I feel myself being sucked away. My stomach began to churn as acid built up in my mouth.

Within seconds the symptoms faded away as Xavier stood up from his seat.

"I'll see you and your family on the morning" he tells me with a grin. We gave each other a hug before I walk into the room to see Summer placing the girls into their designated beds.

"You're supposed to be resting," I scold.

She tiredly chuckles while I scoop her into my arms and carry her to the hospital bed. I hold Summer in my arms as she finds her favorite position to lay on my chest.

"Summer... I hate to bring this up now, but we need to talk," I tell her.

"I thought we already had a discussion," she mumbles.

"Yeah, but this one is about Xavier... he's your mate Summer."

Her body tensed up against mine. She already knew this.

"I figured, but I don't care baby because I want you," she hums.

"But I think you need to choose."

Summer lifts her head off my chest as I saw her world crashing behind her eyes. That was the same look she gave me when I was trying to help her with her ex-boyfriend.

"W-Why?" She asks.

She started to visibly shake causing me to climb out of the bed. Tears stream down her face and I knew I pushed her overboard. Summer sneered her teeth at me before letting out a piercing scream.

The babies started to wail along with her. The disturbance caused Ducky to come rushing in with guards and a few nurses.

"Do you not care about me anymore!" Summer yelled as she shakes the rail of the bed.

"What? You waited until I had your kids so you can push me off on your brother? What's wrong with you Ryan?" Summer continues to shriek.

"What happened?" Duck asks as the nurses place Summer under a sedative.

Once again my mind goes blank, I'm being sucked away. My stomach churns as acid built up in my mouth. Then it was gone as I was escorted out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 617 11
Day buys a ticket to a concert because his wolf is really agitated. What he finds is something he never before thought of. He has spent a long tim...
1.2K 50 19
*COMPLETED*✔️✔️ This is a story of how two lovers fight for their love from the beginning to the end.Will they win this fight?
128K 4.3K 19
Ginger has a far from normal family. Not to mention, their werewolves. After her parents death, her brothers have become her everything. Her brothers...
55 0 37
About klause family.