Fallen for the wrong one (Lin...

diamantsgirlfriend tarafından

DISCONTINUED ::art isnt mine:: Zelda was perfect for Link. Beautiful, helpful, encouraging, and always lighte... Daha Fazla

disclaimer
nighttime chills
the surface with fate
you wont stop me, zelda
confusion?
oh my, um...
guilty pleasure
my kind of party
the aftermath
I am sorry

she's the one,, i think

3.1K 59 22
diamantsgirlfriend tarafından

welcome to my brand new story which shouldnt be surprising coz i seem to always make them. this story is link x ghirahim if you didn't read the title so please enjoy it and if you dont like it please leave because i don't appreciate hate commented all over my stories☺️ thanks love ya

enjoy :D

💫❤️💫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The small yet training to be a knight Hylian heard the familiar strumming of a harp. His beautiful sapphire eyes averted themselves towards the large Goddess Statue where he would find the girl whom he had taken a strong attraction towards. A smile beamed across his face as he ran towards the statue, noticing the girl straight away.

"Link!" Was his name. Slightly lazy but cheerful boy apart of Skyloft. "Could you hear my harp from down there?" She asked, and Link nodded his head, his smile still on his face.

"I could, and it was beautiful Zelda," Link answered, seeing her smile and giggle.

"Thank you." She started to play it again, leaving music to Link's ears as she did. He enjoyed listening to her; especially because it meant he got to spend time with her alone. If he wants to be a knight and go out with the chirpy blonde girl, then he would have to make himself seem like a lot in front of her.

-

"Has anyone seen my loftwing?" Link questioned to the people around Skyloft, wondering where his lovely crimson bird could be. Everyone shook their heads, knowing Link couldn't go off to the race without his loftwing to join him. Zelda was looking around for it, but she had no luck either. There was only one more group of people left who were taking part in the race, and Link headed over there.

"Groose, your buddy Link is here," his small navy haired friend, Cawlin, said to him. Groose turned around to see Link, quite agitated without his bird.

The obnoxious red haired started to laugh, shrugging his shoulders. "I have possibly no idea where it could be Link." Link frowned some more, pretty annoyed with him.

"Are you sure you didn't just do this to me because you want to win?" Link raised a brow as he asked him. Groose leaned his head and placed both his hands on his hips, smirking down at Link.

"That and I'm gonna be the one spending time with Zelda up on the Goddess Statue, getting her sailcloth. You must be out of your mind if you think you're getting it!" Groose continued to laugh, along with his friends, until a certain throat clearing ended the moment for them. Link saw Zelda and smiled again, but she wasn't here to have a chat with Link. Mainly she was interested in telling off Groose for what he had done.

"Listen up, Groose, if you think kidnapping Link's loftwing is going to get you up there with me then you must be out of your mind," she began, nudging him with her hand. "So, until we can find his loftwing, the race is cancelled for now." She walked off, and Groose was mad at Link for no reason.

"You're always taking her away from me! You're so annoying Link!" Groose and his friends walked off too, leaving Link to find his loftwing. Zelda then came running back over to Link, a smile on her face.

"Now, if you go looking for your loftwing on land, I'll look for it around the sky again. When you do find it, just have a fly around and I'll be with you in no time!" After that, Zelda ran off the edge and whistled for her navy loftwing, immediately searching for Link's one. Link sighed and began the search for his own, hoping to have luck.

-

Late at night, and Link still hadn't found his bird. The race had been cancelled due to not being able to find it and Zelda had to give up a few hours into the search in the sky. Link was depressed that he hadn't found it, because it wasn't in the normal hiding spot where Groose would've put it. Usually, it's past the water and by the waterfall, all locked up and can only come out when the ropes are sliced. He had saved his loftwing from that before, but now he didn't know. Groose told both Link and Zelda it was on another platform near the waterfall, but it wasn't.

"Still no luck, Sky Child?" A voice said suddenly from above, scaring Link slightly.

He drew his sword out of the case, an angry expression now on his face. "Who's there?" He asked madly. The voice from above chuckled, tapping the ground with his sword which made Link notice him.

"Why are you so mad? Do you think I hid your bird somewhere?" The figure asked, looking quite ominous as he stood there.

"Firstly, it's called a loftwing, and secondly, now I think I do!" Link stayed on the ground, the figure disappearing from above and appeared right behind him, placing his hands on his shoulders. The Hylian got shaken up, tensing his shoulders when he felt the sudden grip on them. The figure then leaned into his ear, snickering.

"Want me to give it back to you?" He asked, his mouth almost touching Link's ear.

"Yes," Link replied quickly, his shoulders still very tensed and his sword downwards.

"Then let me have Zelda," he said, turning his head away from his ear and sticking out his very long tongue, frightening Link slightly.

"What?! No!" Link shouted back in retaliation to both his words and actions he did with his tongue just a moment ago.

"Why not? I don't love her or anything, I just need to give her to someone," the man began, realising he hadn't even introduced himself yet. "Oh, sorry, where are my manners? My name is Ghirahim."

Link furrowed his eyebrows downwards, his sparkling blue eyes glaring daggers at Ghirahim - the strange figure with the very long tongue. "I don't care who you are! I just want to get my loftwing back and keep Zelda safe!" Link held up his sword again, hearing Ghirahim chuckle once again.

"That's just a little bit mean, don't you think Sky Child?" Ghirahim raised a brow, the dark purple semi circles underneath his eyes giving him an even more eerie appearance.

"No it's not. I just want my loftwing back so I can be with Zelda. And Zelda who will be kept safe, no matter what." Link furiously held onto his sword, pointing it at Ghirahim's chest.

"I like you already, you know that?" The white haired male laughed. "And because I do, mainly because of your protective personality and your gorgeous features, I'll show you where your pretty bird is and I'll leave that Zelda alone - the girl you like." Ghirahim turned his head a little, but still faced Link, his eyebrow still raised.

Link hardly blushed, but ignored the smallest bit of heat and agreed to his words. "I guess I thank you for this deal. Now show me where my loftwing is!"

-

When Link had woken up the next morning, it was late because he was up half the night searching for his loftwing and then he encountered Ghirahim. He had to admit though, his ominous personality was a fitting feature for him, and he liked that Groose wasn't the one that hid his loftwing for once; really, Link was just glad he met Ghirahim. If he hadn't, then he wouldn't have something to look forward to in a way. Sure, he doesn't want Zelda to get kidnapped by the long tongued man, but it would give him an excuse to get off of Skyloft and go onto land. I mean, even if he was promised that Zelda would not get stolen, he still wanted to visit the land.

A knock was heard at his door, and he stared at it when he waited for whoever it was to speak. "Hey Link, are you awake yet? It's really late." It was Zelda's voice, and his ears perked upwards in joy.

"I'm awake!" He gleefully responded, smiling widely. He knew he had to dress back into his tunic, but firstly he really had to bathe. Up half the night and he really didn't smell pleasant.

"Oh, excellent, I see you found your loftwing," she said happily.

"Yes, took me a while." Link grabbed his tunic from his closet and held it in his arms, along with his cap and some fresh undergarments. His hair was very messy, his eyes were still adjusting to the light and he just overall needed to cleanse himself.

"Don't worry about it. When you're ready, come meet me outside, I'll tell Headmaster that he can open the race again." After that, Zelda was gone as Link presumed, so he headed upstairs to the bathroom where he locked the door and stripped himself from his lounging clothes.

Chucking them by the door as a way of saying they need to be washed, he finally got into the warm bath that was filled with bubbles, getting comfortable.

The first thought that entered his mind was Zelda, and he just smiled about it. He really liked her, and wanted to just spend time with her. Link didn't want her to be kidnapped by Ghirahim, of course not. He wants her to be safe. Yet, if she was, then he could leave Skyloft.

"Maybe I should just visit the land with her one day, not let her be kidnapped by..." Link shot upwards thinking about Ghirahim, the water shaking with him and some of it splashing over the edges of the circular tub. Why was Link thinking about Ghirahim so much all of a sudden? He barely even knows that man, but from what he does know, that man is unpredictable, and he's evil really. Trapping his loftwing somewhere no one could've guessed and threatening to kidnap Zelda... evil, really!

Then, Link started to really think. Was this man here for Zelda or did he end up here because of... you know, fate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

didnt take me that long but still long enough

cant wait for the smu- wait i never said that oops

anyway byeee

#motherfuckingtruckers
#truckersquad
#mft

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

141K 2.5K 79
Book 2: The Couple Series **Slightly More Mature** After having defeated the Calamity and reliving the harsh realities of their past thanks to Maz...
156 0 18
❝do you remember this place? Do you have any of her memories?❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Ghirahim ࿐ྂ ❝I'll never let him hurt you again.❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Link ࿐ྂ ━━━...
20.3K 165 4
On a late evening in the land of Hyrule, one woman finds herself stuck in the middle of a sudden, raging storm. After traveling through the mud, even...
10.9K 691 28
In what seems like a split second, Y/N's normal life at the academy had turned upside down. A mysterious tornado had swallowed her best friend, Zelda...