Dance With Me {l.t.} ✔

Autorstwa FictionallyInsane

She's toured plenty of times, but this tour might just change her life. Set in 2015 Started: September 12, 20... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Seventeen

814 16 2
Autorstwa FictionallyInsane

((Louis' P.O.V.))

After we got Milana to rehearsal, I disappeared down the hall to talk to Taylor and her management team. Liam had texted me shortly after we got here, wondering if there were tickets left to score. We were all kind of intrigued with getting to actually see Milana dance from the stands instead of the stage. Harry surprised me when he seemed to be interested, as well. Either way, I told them I would ask when I went by to pick up my own pass.

"Oh they all want to come?" Taylor asked, seeming a little taken back. "Well, that will certainly make things a little interesting...ish." We both laughed at that.

"I tried to tell him," I shrugged. "They just all got really close to Milana on the tour, and they want to be here to support her."

"Absolutely! We can set aside some box seats for you guys. Best view in the house," She smiled, hugging me.

"Thanks, Taylor!"

I excused myself soon after, wanting to look into some fun things to do while we were still here. My first plan: date night. I had spoken briefly with Taylor about it before I had left the office, and she helped me come up with a view ideas. I was going to "recycle" my idea of picking Milana's outfit for her.

I was going to pick it up now and have it brought back to the venue for her. Taylor and her team were committed to helping pamper Milana and get her ready. Taylor was in absolute love with the idea of setting up some fairytale date night. I was just taking all the help that I could get.

I went back to the hotel to get ready, myself. I wanted to freshen up a little bit and relax until I knew it was show time. Tonight just kind of felt like a big night for Milana and me. Our whole relationship has been within the tour, and tonight was the first date night after all of that.

The band was probably going to split our own ways in the coming months, but I wanted Milana to stay. I wanted that particular chapter of my life to keep going.

A few hours after the rehearsal had started, I got a text from Taylor's management, letting me know that they were about to help Milana get freshened up and ready for tonight. My heart nearly leaped out of my chest, and I felt like a little school girl or something. Milana knew nothing about date night tonight, but I wanted to celebrate. I wanted Milana know that I really cherished her and who I was when she was around.

With Milana getting ready, I got myself up off the bed and dressed for the evening, peeking through my curtains to see the limo waiting just outside of the hotel. I would take the limo back by the venue to pick Milana up for this surprise evening together. Downstairs, a large bouquet of roses should be waiting for me at the front desk, as well.

Roses were her favorite.

------------

"I don't think you'll ever get how much I care for you," I smiled over at her, across our dessert plates. She smiled back, reaching across the table to hand my hands in hers. Was she ready for what I was going to say next?

"I love you, you know." Oh, she beat me to it! I was so unprepared for it that I almost lost my breath. She was blushing, and my god, she was so beautiful. "Are you okay, babe?"

I took a deep breath, squeezing her hand in mine. "You literally took the words right out of my mouth, is all, love." She was blushing even more, trying to turn her head away, so I couldn't see. "I love you, too."

Click.

"Of course," She half grumbled. She was still smiling, but I could tell that the sound of the camera had thrown her out of our sweet moment.

Again, I squeezed her hand in mine. In a matter of seconds, she was smiling and giggling once more, and I was happy. The paparazzi would always be hiding somewhere, but I never wanted to lose these moments with her. I loved being able to take her out and show her off in public.

The waitress came back with our check, and I paid. Milana was absolutely exhausted, I'm sure, but I knew she wouldn't admit to it. We were both reveling in a lighter schedule - me obviously more than her at this moment, but the fact remained the same. It was nice to be with each other outside the restraints of my tour.

"Let's get back to the hotel, M," I smiled, pulling out her seat and holding her hand back outside and into the vehicle. Now, it was just a blacked-out SUV to get us back in peace. "You have been flying all day and straight into rehearsals. Let's get you in bed, yeah?"

"Oh, that sounds like Heaven," she gushed, and I absolutely swooned. I still got butterflies when she did things like bump her shoulder against mine.

My hunch about sleep was right, as Milana fell asleep on my shoulder on our ride back to the hotel. I felt so bad about waking her up, but she was in a dress, and I didn't want to risk exposing her oddly while trying to carry her into the elevator. She wasn't too grumpy about it all, though, and by the time we got back in our suite, she was awake enough and wanting to take a bath.

I let her venture off to do whatever she wanted to do to help her relax, and I decided to call room service to have some beers brought up from the bar downstairs. With booze on the way and a movie ready to play in the suite's living room area, I got myself ready for bed. My date night clothes were put aside and traded out for just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. It was a bit baggy on me, and I was almost positive that it wasn't even mine.

I honestly probably collected it on one tour or another from one of the other boys. That seemed to happen a lot when we were all just living out of suitcases. Either way, I was comfortable now, and Room Service was at the door now. I collected my drink order and paid the man before returning to the living room, just as I heard Milana getting out of the bath. A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom with her wet hair hanging around her face, wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts (this one actually was mine) and her own pair of underwear.

"Twins!" She laughed, kissing me and accepting the bottle of beer that I handed her.

"No one else that I would rather match with," I grinned, ignoring the thumping of my heart that never seemed to go away when I was around Milana. She was just absolutely beautiful; no matter where she was, no matter what she was wearing, no matter what she was doing. She was absolutely stunning.

We settled in together on the couch, me with my arm around Milana and her head tucked under my chin and resting on my chest. She was warm, and she felt like home. I couldn't wait for a little more rest time, so she could really come back home with me. I wanted her to see my life outside of the crazy. Hell, I wanted to see HER life outside of the crazy, too.

I started thinking of all the things I wanted to do as soon as Taylor's show was over.

I wanted to go to the movies and spend all day walking around Central Park. I wanted to sit down for Christmas dinner with my family and have Milana sitting beside me. I wanted her to meet the rest of my siblings. I wanted to know more about her parents.

I wanted to see her home in Malibu. I wanted to spend days out in her backyard, being lazy in the pool and drinking cocktails together. I wanted to live our lives together.

I wanted to buy a home with her. I wanted to host parties together, and I wanted her to teach me how to cook. I wanted to have kids with her.

I wanted to spend forever with her. Yeah, that was exactly what I wanted.

Smiling, I let myself fall asleep with wedding bells playing in my head. I wasn't going to be proposing anytime soon, but I knew that it was where things were headed. I was happier than I had been in years. Milana understood my life without feeling like I had to play it all up.

That's the kind of person I wanted beside me.

------------

We tried to be as lazy as possible the next couple of days. Usually, I didn't leave the hotel at all, and Milana only left for rehearsals. I had been invited to attend, but I wanted to enjoy an empty schedule. We planned on doing our sight-seeing in our two extra days after the show was over. I loved being in Australia, so I did want to spend a few days out and about.

The boys flew in the morning of the show, and at this point, Milana still had no idea that they were coming. I got the approval from Taylor to bring them with me when I stopped by sound check before the show, so we were all leaving the hotel room now to head that way.

"Are you going to behave, Haz?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter as I asked. The rest of the boys were no help for him, as they just laughed with me.

"I think I'll just stay silent," He smirked. "I'm here to support my friend." A moment of silence lapsed before we were all laughing again.

"Honestly, though," Liam commented. "How absolutely surreal that Harry Styles is about to attend a Taylor Swift concert."

"I mean, did you even do that while the two of you were together?" Niall asked.

Harry shook his head. "That's hard to do when we were touring at the same time, practically."

"Well, it's happening now," I scoffed. "People will wonder why we are here, if anyone sees us, and until they see Milana on stage, I guarantee you they will believe that you two are back together again."

"Even after they see her, I don't think they will be distracted from the fact that Harry showed up with us all tonight," Liam countered. "You know our fans hang on to the strangest details."

I mean, he had a point. I was just glad that, regardless of putting the focus on Harry or Milana, both of them would be okay. Milana would not being doing anything to make our fans go nuts, and Harry would be tucked away in the booth most of the evening. My best friend and my girlfriend. I needed them safe, and I think many people underestimate just how much celebrities have to worry about things like safety.

"Hey, can we pull the dancers back out for just a second?" Taylor was on stage, checking sound, when we walked onto the floor of the big empty arena. "I want to see something." She gave us a quick wave before turning to see the dancers flooding back onto the stage.

"She has so many dancers!" Niall said, almost in disbelief. "That's-"

"OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Oh look, Milana found us. I laughed, watching her jump off the stage and run straight for us. I stepped back, letting her hug the boys. I know she missed them a bit; spending all your waking hours with people for months and months at a time will do that to a person. "But really: what are you all doing here tonight?"

"They wanted to come see you perform, love," I grinned, pulling her into my arms and kissing her forehead. "Taylor will have us set up in a booth during the show." I turned to point out the booth we had been taken to before we came down here. "We'll be able to see the whole stage - and you - from right up there!"

We stepped back and let them finish their tech rehearsal. Well, most of us did. Harry disappeared back to our booth almost as soon as introductions had all been made. It was probably for the best, though. No one needed to be making things awkward when there was a show to prepare for.

------/------/------

(( Looks like Haz is just going to hide out from Tay Tay tonight! What do you think about how sweet Louis was to surprise Milana? Where do you think life will take the two of them once this show is over? ))

2131 words went into chapter 17!

Cheers to DWM! <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
71.1K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...