The Three Wishes [Dahmin]

By tofu_mochi

❝Okay, what is the bet that you talked about?❞ ●●● ❝Three wishes? Are you sure?❞ ●●● ❝Okay, deal.❞ ○Each chap... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (End)
Chapter 22 (Extra)

Chapter 06

465 25 0
By tofu_mochi

After the dinner, Mrs. Kim told Taehyung to wait them in the living room since they need to do the dishes.

When they do the dishes, Mrs. Kim suddenly clear her throat.

"Do you want to drink water mom?" Dahyun asked.

Mrs. Kim turned her body and look at Taehyung who is in the living room wearing his earphones.

"No, I'm okay my sweetie. It's just that something has been bothering me since earlier." Mrs. Kim said.

"What it is? Tell me, maybe I can help you." Dahyun said.

"I don't know why I keep feeling there's an awkwardness between the two of you, I mean you and Taehyung." Mrs. Kim said and saw Dahyun's eyes got widened.

"Mom, what if Taehyung heard you?" Dahyun whispered to her mom.

"Don't worry, he won't heard us. I already checked on him, he's listening to music using his earphones." Mrs. Kim said.

"Oo..Nothing mom, maybe we feel awkward because we didn't expect that we're cousin?" Dahyun said.

"Your eyes can't lie to me, hyun. Tell me everything sweetie, I know you're hiding something from me and I promise I won't do anything." Mrs. Kim said.

"But mo-"

"No but Dahyunie."

Dahyun heaved a sigh and say, "Okay."

"He's my bias in my Instagram and I just met him a few days ago. He always accompany me at the university garden on the recess side I didn't eat." Dahyun said.

"Go on, I know there's still something that you're hiding from me. Spill the tea, hyun." Mrs. Kim said while doing the dishes.

"Hmm..Well he confessed to me yesterday.." Dahyun said after hesitate for a while.

"Ohh, no wonder." Mrs. Kim said and laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Dahyun asked.

"I also experienced like that when I was young." Mrs. Kim laugh.

"Really?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah. By the way have you give him a answer yesterday?" Mrs. Kim asked back.

"Fortunately, not yet or else we need to break up right away within one day. Haha." Dahyun said and fake a laugh.

"I know you have crush on him, don't be disappointed. I'm sure you'll move on soon so as him." Mrs. Kim comfort Dahyun with her words.

"I'm done, let's go." Mrs. Kim added.

Taehyung immediately unplugged his earphones when he saw Dahyun and her mom get into the living room.

"Let's watch a movie." Mrs. Kim suggested as she sit beside Taehyung.

○○○

"This movie sure is interesting isn't?" Mrs Kim said.

"Yeah, the staring is handsome." Dahyun said.

"And the other one is beautiful." Taehyung added.

"Hmm.. Dahyun you have my clothes right?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, why?" Dahyun asked her back.

"I'll sleep at here tonight and I wanna take a bath now before go to sleep." Mrs. Kim said.

"Mom, you wanna sleep already?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah. I'm tired." Mrs. Kim answered.

"I think I need to go home now. It's getting darker." Taehyung said.

"No no, you'll also sleep in here today." Mrs. Kim said.

"Bu-"

"Don't worry, I'll sleep with Dahyun and you can sleep in the guest room." Mrs. Kim said.

"Okay..." Taehyung said.

"How about your clothes?" Dahyun asked.

"I'll go get it in my car, I always bring extra clothes with me." Taehyung said.

"Ooo.."

"Good, you can get it now." Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung nodded his head and left.

"Mom, for your information your clothes is in my golden closet." Dahyun said.

"Okay, I'll go now. I probably will immediately go to sleep, goodnight." Mrs. Kim said.

"Goodnight mom." Dahyun said.

With that Mrs Kim went into her room.

Few minutes later, Taehyung comeback with a bag and a bag that full of crackers.

"Where is aunt?" Taehyung asked.

"She's already went to do his night routine." Dahyun answered.

"Are you gonna share that with me?" Dahyun added while pointing at the bag that full of crackers.

"Of course! No." Taehyung joked.

"I thought you gonna share it with me." Dahyun said and pout.

"Just kidding." Taehyung said.

"I knew you would say that." Dahyun smile.

Taehyung then sit beside Dahyun and handed the crackers to Dahyun.

"So you told your mom about us already?" Taehyung asked.

"H-how did you know?" Dahyun asked.

"I have my ways. Well I heard everything already and thanks to that I got a little relax right now." Taehyung said.

"OooOoo so you heard everything?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah everything." Taehyung said.

"Noooo..." Dahyun said and slapped her own forehead.

"What? Why?" Taehyung asked after he laugh at her silly action.

"Ooo..now I know, you also love me isn't?" Taehyung teased her.

"Are you having fun teasing me? Even tho we're cousin now?" Dahyun said in a sad tone.

"I guess we can't be lovers...but we can always be together right now, isn't?" Taehyung said.

"I'm Kim Taehyung is now your cousin and the most handsome cousin. From now on, I'll treat you like my own sister and I'll be with you wherever you want me to." Taehyung added and took out his hand to shake hand with Dahyun.

Dahyun then burst to laugh.

"I'm as your cousin, Kim Dahyun will aslo treat you like my own brother and from now on I'll become your happy virus." Dahyun said as she shake hand with Taehyung.

○○○

Taehyung and Mrs. Kim is now having their breakfast on their dining table.

"I'm sorry that you two can't be together." Mrs. Kim said.

"No, it's okay aunt. I'm also glad that I can be Dahyun's cousin instead of boyfriend 'cause I still can treat her like my own sister." Taehyung said with a smile.

"You're so kind Taehyung. You know what, I also experienced the same thing with your dad." Mrs. Kim said and let out a soft chuckle.

"My dad?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, your dad. We'd the same thing happened just like the two of you." Mrs. Kim said.

"Ooo..." Taehyung was surprised that Dahyun's mom and his dad actually experienced it together.

"So you two still close now, aunt?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. And I decided to meet your family next week." Mrs. Kim said.

"Really?! That's good!" Taehyung said while munching his food.

"Yo-"

"Oh no no no."

They stopped when they heard Dahyun's voice coming from the living room.

"Dahyun! What're you doing?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Dahyun turned her body then look at the two.

"I forgot that today is Saturday!" Dahyun said and slap her own forehead.

"Come and join us for breakfast, hyun." Mrs. Kim said and giggles.

"Morning Dahyunie." Taehyung greeted her with his boxy smile.

"Morning oppa." Dahyun greeted him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 593 19
[Kim Dahyun & BTS maknae line FF] *_*_*_Stories_Tittles_*_*_* ↠Jimin & Dahyun [Dahmin] •Ghosting •Promise •The Truth Untold •Propose (Ⅰ) & (Ⅱ) •Gulf...
284K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
28.5K 579 14
Your bias, your chapter. It's basically imagines of you being in a condition whereby each member would be your love. This story is just for fun purpo...
2.9K 308 20
𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...