book of a little bit of every...

By starlightenfox

Hi guys, this is something that I wanted to try ( testing my righting skills by posting things the things tha... More

:) hi ya! (please don't skip, somewhat important)
snow ball fight part one
snow ball fight part two non chapter.
WARNING: HIGH PUN QUANTITY ( and possibly a few lame jokes)
mixed preferences for different shows
What types of dog(s) you guys would have "nowhere boys" preferences.
change in plans
nerdy valentine lines, or possible pick up lines
free verse poem #1 (unnamed)
how you meet and their thoughts on you (brain storm)
transparent (free verse poem #2)
"Mask of nails" and "The dead"
MUST READ!!! please and thank you :)
Nowhere boys zodiac
WARNING!
how you meet and their thoughts of you
big news
not required to read ( please just skip)
unbreakable ( free verse)
I'm not perfect
Untitled ( free verse)
Hey
The poem that brought us together (short story)
Opinion wanted
fixed version of the short story
I am so sorry
tag your it
So for now...
story preview (solstice)
Mix preferences, who you're related to
Essay on "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire"

the love story lost in the sand

3 1 1
By starlightenfox

* I kick down the door *HELLO EVERYONE ! I am back, I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. First thing I want to address is holy shoot some people act like and have read what I wrote, every single one of you who has read this you are a superstar in my book * points at you * yes you, don't you try to say that you are not you are a beautiful little star. The next thing is I have no idea that some comments were made on this ages ago, I for some strange reason Wattpad did not want to give me the heads up and let me know that you guys had done this.* glares at the inbox*. Now on to the more interesting stuff this idea was brought to me by * grabs pastelcure* this precious little cinnamon roll. This is a love story between two characters and the plot is based off of a few songs that I know and love. Now depending how I want to end this story it maybe two parts. On that note if this is a two part story than it will be a slow update and I am so sorry about that but I want what I give to you guys to be of the best work that I think I can give; and I will soon be starting at my new job that will have me running off my feet for a while, there also may be chances that I will be working 12 hour shifts it depends on what they need me for ( it is a daycare hence the long hours). I have also come to a decision that is pretty much going to be shooting myself in the foot, since I was torn on which way I wanted to take to the story ( who was going to be in it and some other part that it can be effected by the first reason) I will make two (or multiple ) versions of the story so that I can take the ways that I want.  I have just made lot of work for myself especially since I am still fighting parts of the struggle of writers block. I want to make this idea right and you can only do your first request/suggestion once and I personally want to do it with a bang. Now I do want to give a warning that this may take be a bit cause it is my first time writing this way ( fanfiction or other wise), so please be patience with me I know that is a lot to ask for because you guys have already been so awesome but I just need you to hold on for a little longer. Now come here you little munchkins * gives big hugs* I have blabbed on long enough and taken up a lot of your time, thank you I love each one of you munchkins dearly goodbye for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.4K 30
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
15.4K 758 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
45.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
41.3K 3.2K 30
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...