Impulse

By sexystylinson28

written by ss98 Edward and harry styles are twin brothers with sinister intent and too dark eyes . Louis ha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Untitled Part 34
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Twnety- one

945 19 3
By sexystylinson28

All I know at the end of the day is you love love. There ain't no other way

.*NARRATOR'S POV* 

"Duckling?" Liam stood up from the hotel room floor as soon as he heard the click of an electroniclock.

 Niall looks bummed out and exhausted, having just come back from Styles manor with theconclusion that he's a worse friend than Harry and Edward Styles. The blasphemy wasuncouth and it made him feel inadequate, drowning in self-pity. 

"Love, I'm so sorry." Liam takes the jacket over Niall's shoulder and the car keys, tossing themaway so he can cradle the boy's face in both his hands. "I shouldn't have thrown something like thaton you." 

Starting to shake his head, Niall realises that such a movement would be futile due to the strength ofthe man standing taller than him at the moment. He braces his own hands over Liam's and smilestiredly. 

"It's fine. I'm fine." He insists, authentically drained more for the reason of his own stupidity thanhow idiotic he let Edward make him feel. 

"What happened?" Liam pulls Niall into his arms, placing his chin on the darkening blond tint ofhair. "Where did you go, Ni?" 

"To see Lou." Comes Niall's muffled response against Liam's chest. "I fucked up, Liam." 

"What? How, Duckling?" He leads Niall towards the nearest bed that was one of two, sitting downand pulling Niall onto his lap.Niall doesn't seem fit to talk about it with Liam. Nobody wants to bring themselves down in theeyes of someone else by speaking a blunt truth. 

What would Liam think of him if he learned thatLouis had a panic attack but only Edward Styles could pacify him? 

"Not now then." Liam brushes aside some of Niall's nasty knots out with his fingers. He kissesNiall's nose. "Later, okay?"

 "No." Niall whines and hides from the dull sunlight. "Never." 

Liam chuckles to himself, knowing that he'd get it out of Niall sooner or later. The blond lad wasterrible at containing himself, whilst Louis could go on hiding the truth forever.

* * * * *

Louis had been forced into isolation so he could think about everything that was going on his head.Edward had a difficult time admitting it when his petal only complained that there was too much, itwas too loud and too scary in his own head. 

"No, Edward. I don't want to be alone." Louis was taken to the guest room in Edward's armsbecause he didn't want to walk. 

"You must, petal." Edward stood at the bed but Louis didn't climb off him. "You refuse to talk aboutit and I can only help with this."Louis found himself dropped onto the bouncy mattress, the micro-fibres fitting around his weight.He was overwhelmed and maybe time alone would help but it could also do more damage, so hescrambled off the bed when Edward started to leave. 

"Don't." Edward's voice boomed through his eardrums and Louis froze, looking distraught.

 "Stay with me." His voice shook. He even reached out slowly, the loss of energy causing his hand toshiver. "Pl-Please." 

Edward stepped closer and gave Louis hope, emerald green turning shaky blue into ash. He slappedLouis' hand away and when the boy choked on something as dreadful as a sob, Edward grabbedboth sides of his face. 

"Hush." He pressed his lips fervently to Louis' forehead, their height difference making it easy.Louis' hands, smaller and weaker, gripped Edward's shirt with all the begging and pleas showingthrough the act. His desperation made his back arch when Edward grazed over it with hiscomforting hand. He felt safer here, warmer and less like an explosive. Being this reassured byEdward's presence, Louis allowed himself to be calm.

 "Four hours, petal." Were the torturous words, slicing right through the bubble of happiness Louiscreated.He looked up into those crystal clear eyes depicting a storm behind them, and knows that it's not theeasiest for either of them. Edward's still leaving him and that's unforgivable.

 "No." Louis wraps his arms around the man's waist, hurting his ear against tough muscle. 

Edward displayed a show of weakness too. He sighed, closing his eyes briefly to kiss Louis' headand hold him back. He's just as tight in his embrace, having more physical strength he all butburrows the boy into his chest. 

"Stay here, petal." Edward pains himself when he withdraws, picking Louis' hands off him.Louis looks crestfallen when his arms fall at his sides. He stares at Edward silently, every word stillreaching the man with how raw his gaze becomes. 

"Take this." Edward pulls out a cellphone that isn't his from his pocket and presses it into Louis'hand. 

Louis is angered when he looks at the device with a glossy black screen. He's being treated socallously.Edward walks out immediately after that, not looking back even when he feels free but cold in thehallway and closes the door. If he did, he'd have gone right back and made a home beside theirpetal. Louis glared at the door as it shut on him, releasing a scream of agony even though there wasno pain. He flung the phone at the door and listened to it bang into oak wood, before falling andshattering. 

It was expensive and now it felt as broken as Louis did.Hearing the scream had Edward touching the doorknob again but the sudden slam of somethingagainst that barrier had him growling. A strange feeling of longing and another thing welledin his chest, causing a backlash that was him colliding his fist into the door. It almost sprained hiswrist but he didn't care. He didn't mourn the phone when he withdrew his knuckles and they werebloody, red slivers left as evidence on the white paint.

 What were they doing to each other? 

He had to leave. 

He should turn on his heel and go downstairs so he could put distance betweenthem. His nostrils were flaring and his head hurt like a connection had been severed.Fuck it.And just like the promise to never touch Louis made a lifetime ago, Edward felt himself blatantlydisregarding the nag of logic and rationale. There was no rationale when Louis was regarded, justLouis.Throwing open the door, Edward stalked up to Louis without closing it again. 

Louis hadn't movedand he was thoroughly surprised to see Edward again, beautiful sniffles coming out from thatperfect mouth. Edward ruined it when their lips crashed together and he held Louis like he held ontosalvation.His fingers made red lines on Louis' cheeks and neck, their kiss sloppy and desperate.

 Louismewled and granted Edward access to everything, wanting to be allowed to forget. It's nothealthy but he doesn't care, doesn't bring himself to stop when he's hoisted onto the bed and hisclothes yanked off.Piece by piece their attire disappears, leaving them bare and surrendering to one another. Louisgasped and curved his back off the bed when Edward dipped his tongue into his belly button, teethgripping the flesh. When he kissed any part of Louis it was like a feeding frenzy with bites andsucks so harsh, so wonderful.

 "Take me apart, Daddy." He held his legs open and Edward spat on his hole, eyes feral as he dovein.Edward's chest rumbled and Louis felt it everywhere. 

He flipped Louis onto his front withoutdelicacy and slapped his left bum cheek. "Mine."

 "Yes." Louis tried pushing himself up, needing air but not wanting it. 

Edward slapped him again, his lips working Louis open in cooperation with his tongue. He didn'tstop, didn't give in to reason. He kept hitting Louis where he thought would be beautiful with a littlemore pink, open-palmed and not particular. "

Yes." Louis threw his head back when Edward gripped his hair unkindly, snapping his headback sharply. 

"I'll make you forget, petal." Edward kicked Louis' legs apart and worked his length to fullhardness.

 He positioned himself and slammed into Louis' body, not a proper stretching leaving the boy toshriek and tears to spill over his face. It was the best feeling, ecstasy in its purest form racing likedemons through his veins. Edward started thrusting immediately, grunting as he bit Louis' shoulderand fucked feverishly. 

A train of 'daddydaddydaddy' was leaving Louis' lips, his body trying to run from this burn andbrutality but his head needing it. He pushed back with a tender arse brushing Edward's thighs, theheavy length inside him filling him to the brink.

 Edward pressed him down into the mattress with a hard hand, Louis' head just managing to turn tothe side so he could breathe. The head of Edward's c*ck was pounding barbarically into Louis'prostate, making it swell and throb and blood raced to the boy's erection. He loved the pain andhated that it would end soon. 

"Gonna fucking ruin you." Edward cursed filthily in his ear, his hands holding Louis' bum inthe air as he rammed into it. 

Each thrust was like a bullet, causing damage that would make him sore forever. Louis feltshattered, Edward fucking the stress out of him in broken scatters. He screeched and fisted thesheets, his body convulsing as he came. Edward's hips were beating against him, stinging like thetears in his eyes. A short jerk later and Louis felt the warmth of come shooting into him.He wasn't finished. He wanted to forget and there was too much detail concerning thenightmare he was escaping.

 "Wanna ride you, Daddy." He panted, hips still in the air with Edward pressed along the length ofhis body. 

Edward nosed at his hairline and he latched his teeth onto Louis' skin at the base of his throat. Hecould feel the blood in his arteries and he fed off the life it seemed to have. His teeth felt thepulsating motions and his tongue lapped at the sweat that was gathering on Louis' body.

* * * * *

"Come here." Edward beckoned Louis to the other side of the room, something black creeping uphis arm in a spiral.He was on edge with a new, fresh kind of wildfire ablaze in the harbour of his testosterone. Edwardwas not pleased when he saw Louis stand up. 

"Crawl." His voice was commanding and crisp with the threat of punishment.

 Louis swallowed, tasting blood as he did so. Excitement bubbled to the surface of his libido, gettingon all fours obediently but gingerly and making his way forward. His thighs were wet with comeleaking out, every thought of worrying over the faulty state of mind he was in slipping out. 

"Answer me!" Edward barked. 

"Yes, Daddy." Louis couldn't look up if he wanted to because of his neck craning, so he bowed hishead in submission.

 "Look up." Edward made him see the jet black leather object coiled around his arm like a snake.

 It was a pricey-looking whip with a handle thicker than door knob. Louis liked it because it wasn'tan actual whip that would leave awful marks under his skin. He got to brush it with his fingers,marvel at its smooth texture and blush when he met Edward's hooded gaze.

 "On your front. Hands behind your back." Edward commands and Louis does so, his chest landingon the soft carpet with an 'oof'. 

Louis' knees were knocked apart and cold air blew like a breeze over his exposed hole, swallowinghis moan at how chilly it felt. Edward tied his hands with the whip curled around his wrists half adozen times, the leather driving heat in and out of Louis' body in flushes. The inability to move wasmaking Louis squirm with want, wanting it for so many reasons. 

"Do you know what you do to me?" Edward spoke gruffly in his ear, warm breath fanning over hischeek. "Because I fucking don't."

 Louis opened his mouth and over it closed Edward's. They kissed with untidy movements andunimpressive noises.

 "Open wider." Edward said before sticking the handle of the whip in Louis' mouth. 

He gagged on it when it pushed too deep, sputtering but not giving it up. He needed this, so hewelcomed the taste of plastic and leather, the metallic feel dancing on his tastebuds. His lips pursedaround the width, sucking loudly with hollowed cheeks. 

"You're such a slut, petal." Edward sounded huskier, more worked up. 

His nails, sharp as nails and his teeth, dragged down Louis' back without relenting on the mercilesspressure. Louis arched into it with desperate little noises coming out around the whip's handle. Itstretched his mouth so well it made Louis fanatical.Edward's middle fingernail didn't stop like the rest did when Louis' back - an object in itself of sin. 

It continued, scratching down a vicious line between his cheeks on his perineum, satisfying the itchdeep in the pit of Louis' abdomen. The boy breathed raggedly and loudly, whining so tragically ashis shaft prepared to come. He came across the floor with such a hard front that he was thankful hedidn't black out. 

"You must be sensitive now." Edward extricated the handle from between Louis' slackened jaw. 

He doesn't allow for Louis to answer, because he closes in on Louis' clenching rim with thegenerous girth of the whip handle. It's widest at the tip and Louis jerks his head up, eyes wide and heart racing as it slowly pops in. His hands pull him back as the other end of the whip disappearsinside him, drawing him into a perfect C for his back.

 "D-Daddy!" He cries out, the handle being too big for his sensitive walls to grasp.

 Edward sinks his teeth into Louis' cheek right beside where the handle vanishes. He watches itmake Louis' puffy muscle flutter and his skin blush. He's been enraptured completely by this boywith a rare personality and lay on his floor with his belongings on and in him.The handle goes too deep and not deep enough. It pushes past the folds of his walls to jab evilly,relentlessly at his abused special spot that's swollen into a zone. The tissue is red and exerted, tornand taken apart so thoroughly.

 "Shh." Edward kneeled over him, his own length hard once again. "Learn to enjoy it."

 Louis thinks he already loves it. It's so ideal for turning his brain to pudding at a time when it'smuddled with problems. Niall. His father. His deceased mother. The Russian. They're all gone to belocked up somewhere else. Here Edward claims the victory of his conquest.He's about to come again, surely promising a monstrous break from all this. Louis awaits it eagerly,clenching and twisting in his restraints. 

He breathes heavily and curls his body up, feeling breakableat the edge of a cliff where he controlled nothing.Except someone new walks into the manor and follows the sounds of such blatant pleasure that itbrings him to their opened door. It really shouldn't be open.At first Harry doesn't see them because they're on the floor on the other side of the bed, but whenLouis shrieks like he's being captured he rushes inside to flip on the light. 

"What the fuck?" Harry does not waste a moment glaring and anticipating. 

He crouches by Louis' face head and wipes the sweat off his brow. There's a glassy look in his bluegems, staring at Harry but through him at the same time. Edward doesn't have a thing to say whileHarry releases Louis' trembling body, covering him with a sheet from the bed. 

"Oh petal." Harry holds Louis like a baby in his arms, bent over his elbows as he steps away fromthe mess on the floor. 

Louis is inside his head but it also doesn't feel like his mind. It's empty and slowly filling uplike a hot with images of Harry, whose face is before him now. He wants to touch him but doesn'tknow how. All he knows is that he's exhausted beyond a healthy measure. Hungry too.His tummy hurts with pangs of hunger. He has to feed it which meant feeding himself, but the giantwho held him up so high and close won't let him down.

 "You promised not to fucking use that damn thing on him!" Harry is shouting and Louis doesn'tunderstand why. What thing? 

"Well fuck, I forgot!" Now Edward's yelling too.Louis can't keep his eyes open any longer. He hides himself in the giant's neck and tries to fallasleep. 

"Forgot?!" Harry raises his voice several octaves, letting Louis nuzzle his neckline. "Youdon't fuckin' forget things like that!"

 Edward felt miserable inside. He felt miserable everywhere really. It was ghastly how terribly hewanted to slice his own throat. His lovely petal, as much as he wanted it, should never have beenmade to do all that. 

"Don't fucking touch him." Harry was a seething lunatic now. Nobody would touch Louisfor as long as he was like that. "How could you be so brutal? He's going to hate us." 

He won't. He wanted what Edward did to him, but that does shit for making anyone feel better.Louis is asleep finally with his body dirtied with bodily fluids and dust. It's despicable butGod is he magnificent. 

"Bathe him." Edward swallows around the massive lump in his throat, his eyes fixed on a beautyhe'll not touch.

 "Feed him when he wakes up."Harry frowns deeply, worry lines on his forehead as to Edward's change in tone. 

"Where are yougoing?"Edward leaves room without anymore words, his body boiling with self hatred. He goes first to theirbedroom to get clothing, slipping on what he finds darkest. 

There's a pit in his lowest depths thathasn't come about since Louis did, but it needs reimbursing after being dormant for too long now.He pulls on jeans and a navy satin shirt, leaving it undone from the last two buttons upward.Grabbing the first set of keys he finds in a pile of junk at a corner desk, he ignores his reflection andstorms out of the room. T

he door creaks with the energy that buzzes around him, too loud to letHarry's voice carry through. 

"Chef Robinson." Upon entering the kitchen he found their employee chopping up something thatwas resembling an eggplant.Edward watched him look up and smile, hating on himself a little less even if he was ruining dinner.

 "I apologise." Is all he said before he swung out his right arm and the key he particularly chose fromthe ring of about three cut through skin, flesh and jugular. 

The eggplant was ruined and so was every other chopped vegetable on the counter. Blood sprayedon the first impact onto Edward's shirt and face, landing on his lips before he licked them. His keydripped warm crimson onto the white tile flooring, his hand feeling a familiar kind of warmth thatsex couldn't bring him. 

Blood hit the frying skillet on the stove and sizzled before splashing back out again. With thecrumble of Chef Robinson's body to the ground, disgusting choking noises filled the air above theirheads. Lungs filled with blood and not oxygen, clogging them up into drenched sponges until it diedfrom drowning in what supplied it with a purpose. It was sinister and ironic. 

"You're safe, Gerard." Edward wiped his mouth, smearing the red stain across his cheek. 

The butler walked in completely composed and set his tray down. He's seen this before, and he'sunaffected besides for the sliver of a chance that he could be next.

 "Clean it up." Edward motioned to his mess, a new stature and attitude over-ruling him from before."Find someone to replace him. Clean the guest room yourself. I made quite a mess."

* * * * *

"You're awake, petal?" Harry is speaking gently into Louis' ear, keeping the boy bundled up andwarm. "Can you have a bath now, Darlin'?"

 So many nice words are used on him. Why can't Louis do the same for him? "Daddy."

 Harry is pleased by the endearing term. He grins, craters in his cheeks where his magical dimplesare. "Hello, petal. We can take a bath together, okay? I need to clean you up."

 He's a bit concerned about Louis' subspace since it was so sudden a drop. He isn't experienced inthe field either so he's going minute-by-minute here trying to bring Louis back.Louis nods to give his consent, eyes uncharacteristically half-lidded and short nails pawing at hischest. Fingerbuds are rubbing Harry's chest, where his boy was making himself as small as possible. 

"Come on." Harry slides off the organised sheets. "Up, petal." 

Up? Louis frowns and looks at the ceiling. Harry chuckles, obviously amused, but Louis doesn'tknow why. He gets the sheets stripped from around him and knows he doesn't have to hide from thisspecific giant. Harry kisses Louis' tummy where the precious pudge sat stained with sweat andsticky come.Harry lifts him up off the bed and carries him to the bathroom. The tub is cold when Louis is placedon one end, the tap coming on and water filling up. Louis draws his knees up to his chest, keepinghimself warm and looking up at Harry.

 "I will be right back."Harry kiss his forehead and leaves him alone to watch the water level rise and rise..... 

"Knock knock." Louis hears someone say from the door. 

He doesn't know how long he's been watching the water but he's warm enough now and isn't exactlysure how to make it stop flowing.

 Gemma stood at the door with both hands in view, a smile on her face. "You look dead, LouisTomlinson. Are you okay?"

 Louis nods and turns back to the water, worrying about it rising too high."

Here." Gemma leans over the lip of the tub and switches off the tap for him. "You're welcome."

 Louis smiles. "Thank y-you." 

"So-" She sits precariously on the edge of the tub. "-what's up, Lou?"

 Shrugging his shoulders, Louis watches the water's surface ripple from his movement. How cool.Gemma shakes her head at this fellow's childish responses to everything. Whether he was beingpurposely stubborn or just is a little unbalanced as well, she's not entirely sure. 

"You know something, Louis?" She fidgets a bit because her seat is uncomfortable.Louis looks up at her expectantly, silently as he wishes for bubbles. Bubbles are cool too, aren'tthey?"My brothers are.....big fans of arbitrary." She exhales a loud breath, puffing out her cheeks. "Youknow what arbitrary means?" 

He nods. He's sure he's seen that name on a harbour somewhere before. 

"It means-" She explains because she just doesn't trust that look in his eye. "-that they makedecisions without factual basis. You were one of those decisions." 

Louis stops creating waves to watch the ripple effect visually and frowns at her, not understanding."You're a decision, Louis." She emphasises. "A decision they made because they weregetting out and needed a....means of occupation." 

He's slowly getting what she means and it's a very deadly definition that he does not appreciate. 

"So-" She claps her hands on her thighs. "-now that I'm here, they won't be needing you."Louis starts to wish the tub was a little wider so he could shift away from her and the intentions thathide in those bleak eyes."I mean there's the sex. I can't give them that but they'll figure it out." She supposes, reaching forher back pocket.

 Gasping when the object from the sheath of her pocket is revealed, Louis makes to get out of the tubas quick as possible. He's weakened, however, by lack of food nutrition and hydrating agents so heslips and ends up sloshing the water right out of the tub. 

"Oh relax, I'm not going to kill you with it." She says about the carving blade in her hand, twistingit in her palm. 

Then why did she need it? 

"I'm just gonna reduce my brothers' interest in you to a degree I'm happy with."Before he can react, her hand plunges into the transparent water that remains and grabs him wherehe's most sensitive. 

He screams when her cold hand wraps around his soft length, gripping it tightlywith her nails even poking into the skin. His resistance is futile. Her other hand meets the first,armed with the carving blade. She slices right through him and the pain is unbearable. He cries out from the cruel pain andblood starts to take over the water's clear shade. 

The burn of hot water cleaning raw flesh, his blooddraining out where his private appendage used to be.The water turns red and he's shrieking with a forceful amount of excruciating throbbing. 

His tearsflow into the bath water and also turn crimson, red like Gemma's lipstick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 938 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
74.8K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
75.4K 2.6K 16
Louis Tomlinson lost his parents when he was 8 years old. He was moved to an orphanage in London where he stayed until he was old enough to leave. Lo...