What are we actually?

By dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. More

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21th
22th
23th
24th

7th

94 3 2
By dee6411

"1...2...3..."

"1...2...3..."

"1...2...3..."

"1...2...3..."

"That's pure a perfection!" The photographer shouted at them..

"Oppaaaaaa.... thank you for being there for me..." Jennie walked towards... her hand is ready to give Mino a hug..

Mino grab Jinunie's hand instead and gave him a smile... a gorgeous smile to be exact..

Jinunie just pulled out her hand slowly and walk to the changing room. She bowed to all the staff that involved and went to the changing room.. she wish to be at home and watch his drama instead of seeing a 'real drama' here..

She sighed, she stared at the clothes that she has to use, its a pink sweatshirt.. she doesn't know why is it there. She wear a black shirt before actually.. she just changed the clothes. The sweatshirt its a bright pink, too bright exactly.

' I don't know who put it there.. but is pretty! Its like my pyjamas back then when I'm a girl....' Jinunie's thought.

Then she heard knocking... by the knocking.. she knows who is that.

" Hyung... faster.. I need to change too... why must to lock the door by the way?" Mino said in annoyance.

Jinunie just stared at the door.. she just stood behind the door, she doesn't want to see Mino alone for now.. then they have to talk regarding yesterday incident... Jinunie just have no strength to talk about that for now.

"Oppa... if Jinu Oppa doesn't open the door.. just use my changing room.. we can change together.." Jennie's voice......

Jinunie slam the door open! She gave a stare at Jennie... Mino go in the room and Jinunie close it back.

"Oppa! Why do you look so pissed with me?" Jennie tried lean toward Jinunie for a hug.

Jinunie step back.. she tell to Mino that she have to go back first.. and left. Walk towards her manager.. she said she will go back first and ask her manager to wait for Mino.

Jinunie went to a public restroom.. she remove all her makeup and change his pants to a skirt.. since she is wearing a bright pink shirt.. it should be fine with the skirt...

Where she got the skirt? She took it from the room.. its just lying down there so she took it.

Jinunie walk towards a cafe near to the shooting and ordered latte. She really misses doing this.. sit at cafe.. drinking latte and read books. She stop doing that since she is accepted to the agency.

She took out her phone.. she read all her text sent my Mino & her manager. But she refused to replied it.

"Jinunie?! Omg! Are you Jinunie?!"

A man voice. Who is that?

Jinunie look up from her reading and look at the man. Its Jihoon Oppa! She stood up and gave that guy a hug! Omg she really misses that guy!

Jihoon and Jinunie goes way back.. Jihoon is her childhood oppa and after that oppa is accepted to join a agency.. he became a trainee as well so they just lost in contact with each other!

"My Jinunie is still sooo pretty! You are the most prettiest girl i have met!" Jihoon gave her a smile and a warm hug.

"My oppa is a handsome guy too!" Jinunie answered and gave him a peck at his cheek.

"You are the prettiest.. I'm not your most handsome guy?" Jihoon teasing Jinunie

"Hmm"

Well... after meeting Winner.. to be exact after being 'Winner'.. Jihoon is not the most handsome guy for Jinunie.. its.. Mino. Even if Mino just sitting down doing nothing... it is enough to make Jinunie blush.

"Oppa! How's your training? Be a idol yet?" Jinunie try to change the topic.

"Well.. soon! I'm debuting soon! I will be the in a idol group.. Block B! Do support me ya.. and please... don't need to support that guy..." Jihoon point to a poster... its Winner poster apparently.

"Why? You hate Winner?" Jinunie asked..

"I hate that guy! The guy at the far left.. he looks too handsome! He make all of us seems normal. Hate him!" Jihoon mumbled and sat beside Jinunie.

Jinunie look at the poster.... she stay quiet. Its her that Jihoon hate actually. She smile and give him a tap..

"Oppa.. you are more handsome then him... just ignore that guy.. ok?" Jinunie gave his oppa a assurance.

"Jihoon!"

Jinunie and Jihoon look at the entrance.. the voice come from there.

ITS MINO!

Jinunie stuck there.. she can't escape and she can't suddenly avoid him.. she really stuck.

Mino and Jihoon gave each other a hug. They have small talks and walk toward Jinunie table. Jinunie just keep quiet hoping... Mino will not recognise her.

"Jinunie, this is my high school friend! Mino, this is my childhood friend. Well... Jinunie i think you recognise him already since.. your cover phone is a Winner official merchandise. Well... Jinunie... Mino... Mino.. Jinunie.." Jihoon introduces each of them.

Jinunie took her phone slowly from the table... she really forgot to remove that cover phone. She just hope Mino didn't see properly.

"Hmm Jinunie is it? The cover phone..."

'DAMN!' Jinunie just look down.

"Never mind.. the cover phone... thank you for giving us support!" Mino gave Jinunie a bow.

"No problem! Your song is quite good" Jinunie gave Mino a smile.. a smile that shows her dimple.

Mino slowly sat down.. at continue to look at Jinunie.

"So.. Mino.. why are you here? I thought you are Winner now? So you are not super buzy?" Jihoon ask Mino.

"Well.. I'm looking for my hyung actually.. I cannot find him.. all our managers is finding for him too. He just left.. I'm afraid if there's anything happen to that naive hyung of my.. he is really sweet and soft guy.. if anything happens to him.. I can't forgive myself." Mino explain his situation to Jihoon.

Jinunie gulped. Her heart is beating really really fast, after hearing Mino.

"Who?"

"Jinu hyung.."

"Ahh.. the pretty guy.."

"Not only he is pretty.. but he is mine too.." Mino said to his friend.

Jinunie drop her phone hearing that.

"Jinunie, you are okay?" Mino asked looking straight to Jinunie eyes.

'No... I don't think i will be okay anymore around you...' Jinunie answered Mino in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2K 8
❝Are you in love with her? Or are you just infatuated with her?❞
5K 198 10
Mino is helplessly in love with Jennie, but 1) she only sees him as a brother, 2) she's in love with someone else, and 3) she has no idea about his f...
1.1K 100 42
To be honest me and friend don't know where this FF is going soo we hope you enjoy 💜💜💜
360K 6K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...